WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So I have driven a couple new Fords lately.....

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Picked up a new Ford Flex from Dan right before the 4th of july. Needed something that got good mileage for my commute and ?I also wanted something big,comfortable and quiet.

So far the Flex is a great fit and I don't miss the olld Chevy HHR SS one single bit...lol

My car has been in the shop twice for the leather install and to fix a couple small scratshes that I noticed before I took delivery.

Dan came and picked up the Flex and brought me a loaner while the Leather was installed. He shows up in a 2011 fully loaded 4x4 F-250 Diesel(Thanks bud). Were talking the new fully loaded bad boy!!! This thing had leather,sunroof,nav,etc...Pretty sure the sticker was close to 60K:skull:bowdown::D

I only drove the truck for about 10 minutes (lunch) but I can say that it is an improvement over our family's 06 F-350 4x4 Lariat in every sence of the word. The new trucks interior and fit and finish are impressive. The power of Fords new motor is really strong. The truck kicked into traction control mode 2x leaving a lite when it tried to haze the tires......bitchen truck:bowdown:

So that brings us to today......

Dan shows up again to grab the flex to replace a panel that was scratched. Throws me the keys to a new 2011 5.0 mustang and says give it a whirl and let me know what you think. Looks wise its the same as a 2010 the fit and finish is great but that new 5.0 motor is really really strong!! Drove it to lunch today and that new motor is bad ass. I'm not gonna say it scratches tire on the 2-3 shift but it might...lol;):skull

I have always been a hard core chevy guy (SS Camaro,Vette,06 GTO) but if I was jumping into the under 40K performance car market that new mustang would be the way I went:cool:

Thanks again Dan for the great service and cool loaners;):D

mbrown2

Reaction score
I think Dan is just butter'n you up without getting you in the dealership.....sounds like the strategy is working.... :)

In all seriousness sounds like some great service!

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I think Dan is just butter'n you up without getting you in the dealership.....sounds like the strategy is working.... :)

In all seriousness sounds like some great service!

I already spent my $$$.Its nice having a sales rep that will go to bat for you when need be.

He could have dropped off a Focus and it would have been better treatment than I have recieved from chevy lately;):D

Did I mention the mustang hauled ass:skull

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
And whats wrong with a Focus? ;) :D

Nothing....There super cute;):gayfight:gayfight:gayfight

I can't believe you havent pulled the trigger on a 2011 F250. It makes my dads 06 Lariat interior look like a pile of shit...lol:D

Hernando

Blue Oval Slinger
Reaction score
glad you enjoyed the rides. and thanks for the write up on them as well. :thumbsup

D

Deleted Account

Received this one yesterday, should get the 4-By we ordered tomorrow. They are pretty nice rides...:thumbsup

Attachments

• IMG_1099 (Large).jpg
    IMG_1099 (Large).jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_1103 (Large).jpg
    IMG_1103 (Large).jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 304
D

Deleted Account

Yuppers... Actually ride pretty nice with the heavy work beds... They are so quiet its hard to believe they are diesels... No cab noise at all.:thumbsup

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Overheat at hot and high altitudes.
Problem that's been with them since day one.

My 03 has only overheated once. The lower water inlet cracked.... Now that was something that many of them had. Must not be all of them. I take it up in the mountains all the time in all weather. Never a hiccup. I climbed the Reno side of Donner in August way, way over the posted limit (70) without a problem....