sirbob

Reaction score
I’m thinking is this real?

5F091AF2-1292-4ACD-A0D4-B0E4E9A41E6F.jpeg
5D602102-903A-4418-8FE5-B6D7F3E8C2A6.jpeg

RandyH

Huge Member
Reaction score
Someone needs thier Twitter account blocked........says Dorsey......

Tank

Reaction score
I'm guessing it's a replica?

What are you doing in Miami?

Reactions: DWC

sirbob

Reaction score
...I know the feeling... I flew out of Sacramento airport a short time after the 9/11 deal ...was headed to Burbank...the Sacramento airport was inundated w/ military... erry feeling...

I think this was a private truck - the guy standing near the front in the white shirt was driving it????

It feels like one of Tony Montoya’s guys !

sirbob

Reaction score
I'm guessing it's a replica?

What are you doing in Miami?

Hopefully a little boating tomorrow followed by a meeting (work) on Saturday. I think we are going to run up to Lauderdale in the morning where a old colleague keeps his 39 SeaRay. He said he wants to go some Miami Lake or something like that ??? He says it’s the place boaters hang out / sandbar type thing ???

gqchris

Reaction score
I see shit like that in Mexico all the time, although not that nice!

I assume thats some sort of law enforcement seeming how he is chatting with the unfirmed guy.

Tank

Reaction score
Hopefully a little boating tomorrow followed by a meeting (work) on Saturday. I think we are going to run up to Lauderdale in the morning where a old colleague keeps his 39 SeaRay. He said he wants to go some Miami Lake or something like that ??? He says it’s the place boaters hang out / sandbar type thing ???
Sounds like a great trip. Most things are open over there too. Maybe you guys are hitting Miami River?? Lots of scenery. Love visiting and boating in Miami / Lauderdale.

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Possibly a movie shoot or something like that going on around there...?

4Waters

Reaction score
...I know the feeling... I flew out of Sacramento airport a short time after the 9/11 deal ...was headed to Burbank...the Sacramento airport was inundated w/ military... erry feeling...
I flew the 2nd flight out of Burbank the day they let flights resume after 9/11, the flight was like "Con Air", you could hear a pin drop on that plane.

Cobalt232

Reaction score
I see shit like that in Mexico all the time, although not that nice!

I assume thats some sort of law enforcement seeming how he is chatting with the unfirmed guy.
Yep, its usually a Dodge pickup, blue or green with lots of guys in the back.

fmo24

Reaction score
Must be from out of state. Does not have huge rims and 35 series tires with a sagging ass. LOL

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Must be from out of state. Does not have huge rims and 35 series tires with a sagging ass. LOL
So the locals run the pavement princess trucks... with belt feds?

Must be a rougher place than I thought :oops:

sirbob

Reaction score
Sounds like a great trip. Most things are open over there too. Maybe you guys are hitting Miami River?? Lots of scenery. Love visiting and boating in Miami / Lauderdale.

If the weather is good enough I’ll take a bunch of pics and know the name of the place tomorrow !

I’ve done a fair amount of boating down here but mostly on big sport fish boats - old friends have a 56 Hatteras and a 46 Ocean.

We’ve done lots of partying and fishing every where from Lauderdale / Miami / Keys / Bahamas / Turks and Caicos etc. we love boating out west but seriously, this area has to have some of the best boating to the world!

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
I flew the 2nd flight out of Burbank the day they let flights resume after 9/11, the flight was like "Con Air", you could hear a pin drop on that plane.
Friend of mine had two prop airplanes and one jet of some sort and she was flying back-and-forth from Scottsdale to Burbank quite often... 911 hit and a prop airplane and her pilot and copilot were grounded at Burbank Airport... I can’t remember how long the airplane was grounded or how her pilot and copilot got back to Arizona...
...When things simmered down after 911 she discovered that if she sold her three airplanes ...she could buy a whole Lotta tickets on Southwest airlines ...so that’s exactly what she did👍