WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So I made mention of a new magic box

srttruck

Reaction score
Haven’t seen that before.. on what app does it do that?
Mine do the same while watching on super TV, I channel up then back and it's fine. It doesn't do it constantly just every once in awhile.

MagicMike909

Reaction score
DB1BEB7C-0EB6-4076-9F3C-8D201EC2C183.jpeg
Desert Storm special this weekend! I’m the very first distributor to get these new M3 units.

$200 each cash price or $225 shipped

Located near the Boathouse Grill from Friday till Sunday

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Hello all;

Anyone else having issues with their M2 box? I bought this thing about 7 months ago and for the last month I am having trouble with my sound. If I do anything at all with it I lose all sound across all apps. When starting it I have to start everything else, let everything boot fully then powercycle (not restart) the M2. Otherwise I have no sound. Now I am having trouble on the VOD with shows refusing to start. If I get lucky and they start, they will generally play. That said more are refusing to start than will.

All this is getting very frustrating. I have done a full factory reset and nothing changed.

Any suggestions from anyone?

Thanks.
I'm using a higher quality cable than the one in the box. It worked up until a month or so ago. If it was the cable, power cycling the box would make no difference. My sound is coming from a sound bar that is connected to the TV. been this way for years. The sound bar works fine. I played with it and the TV with multiple different inputs. The only source that has issues is the M2. Everything else functions as you would expect unconditionally.
I have tried a different cable and I have done a full factory reboot.
Still no sound on a normal startup.

This is very disappointing for something that was less than 4 months old when the issue started.

@MagicMike619 Anything we can do here?

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
View attachment 1220399 Desert Storm special this weekend! I’m the very first distributor to get these new M3 units.

$200 each cash price or $225 shipped

Located near the Boathouse Grill from Friday till Sunday
in between sales take some pix of them "California Girls'' and post 'em up! :)

MagicMike909

Reaction score
Just picked up the brand NEW SuperStream M3 models. If anyone needs one or is interested in a Bluetooth remote. I’ll be out this weekend for Memorial Day Sale
SuperStream M3 $225 cash price
Bluetooth Remotes $20 cash price
Email [email protected]
IMG_1301.jpeg

GRANT@FUNCO

Reaction score
I would take one with a remote if available this weekend. I am a techno neophyte but my son in law is my savior.

I don’t believe I have enough post to do messages but you can text me. 909 9383226

MagicMike909

Reaction score
I love how there’s always a new model. Hacking the H and HU cards were simple and no need to toss a
Pretty sure they do this to keep the boxes alive. They do pay a fee for user connections on these premium apps. If they don’t sell new boxes then they can’t keep paying for these apps. I don’t have any say on the manufacturing or programming of these. I just wholesale them.

MagicMike909

Reaction score
Crypto tv got shut down for good. The good news is that Limitless is now available on the M2 and M3 models. It’s a much better app in my opinion. The only difference between the M2 and M3 is that the M3 has Elite Latino app on it.

Unfortunately they will not be adding another app back on the M1 units. They will still work and have SuperTV, SuperVOD and SuperPlayback available.

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
Anyone, I have an M2 box, I can't get the picture to full screen. I press the remote full screen button,
it blinking on the remote but it does expand the picture.

Thoughts?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Anyone, I have an M2 box, I can't get the picture to full screen. I press the remote full screen button,

Thoughts?
I think it's in the "settings" on the startup/homescreen.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Thoughts?

Goto the setting and adjust the screen size maybe?

satellitemike

Reaction score
Anyone know how to turn on subtitles, been watching Ted Lasso and the accents are some times a bitch to understand.

satellitemike

Reaction score
Maybe in settings? Or try a different app.. some have subtitles on the feed
I have already tried all the apps and its a no go for Ted Lasso.
BTW, Mike do you have any M3 boxes and RF remotes available right now? If so I would like to get one of each.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I have already tried all the apps and its a no go for Ted Lasso.
BTW, Mike do you have any M3 boxes and RF remotes available right now? If so I would like to get one of each.

For subtitles right? You shouldn’t have any problems pulling up the show

MagicMike909

Reaction score
Fathers Day Special $200 for a new M3 unit. First 5 people get a free Bluetooth Remote included. I’ll be in Havasu this weekend. Shipping $25 extra
Email [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_1303.jpeg
    IMG_1303.jpeg
    416.9 KB · Views: 25

DirtyWhiteDog

Reaction score
So, what's the deal ?
Why do some movies disappear or are no longer available. Some yo can find if searched for by director/star/or ?
All of the hunger games, only the original. Interstellar. Certain star wars. The original red dawn. Red October. How can the syfy section be full of movies with a <4.0 score but no first contact or enders game ?
I know that this is all on a Chinese server, but is there any apps that you can actually find most movies ?

Edit. Sorry kinda of rambling. Is there a better search engine on the box ?

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
So, what's the deal ?
Why do some movies disappear or are no longer available. Some yo can find if searched for by director/star/or ?
All of the hunger games, only the original. Interstellar. Certain star wars. The original red dawn. Red October. How can the syfy section be full of movies with a <4.0 score but no first contact or enders game ?
I know that this is all on a Chinese server, but is there any apps that you can actually find most movies ?

Edit. Sorry kinda of rambling. Is there a better search engine on the box ?
Try Limitless and super vod for movies.

DirtyWhiteDog

Reaction score
Yup,try and find any movies that I listed on those. Been on super steam since the early M1
All up to date

TimeBandit

Reaction score
My M1 box now seems to need updating? it wont go to the tv or vod app.

MagicMike909

Reaction score
LABOR DAY SALE! Hey guys if anyone is looking to get a box this weekend let me know. I have some great deals for the 10 units sold. Unfortunately I left the boxes at home but I’ll cover the shipping costs! Football season is here and this box will get all the games with no blackouts.

Send email to : [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_1303.jpeg
    IMG_1303.jpeg
    416.9 KB · Views: 32

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
LABOR DAY SALE! Hey guys if anyone is looking to get a box this weekend let me know. I have some great deals for the 10 units sold. Unfortunately I left the boxes at home but I’ll cover the shipping costs! Football season is here and this box will get all the games with no blackouts.

Send email to : [email protected]

You know I lost two m3 boxes and have no clue where they went. I’ll hit ya up

lrg147

Reaction score
What’s the best app for NFL games? LiveTV and Limitless were buffering all day.

CobraDave

Reaction score
Same. All buffering. I have better luck when I find the local area channel to that game and view it.