WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So I made mention of a new magic box

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Yes there is always a new magic box.. lol. It’s a download I paid 60.00 (good for two boxes) and put it on two of my stream genie boxes.

live tv
All series
All movies
PPV fights etc no problem.
Movies in theaters are live as well.

main upgrade to the new style is no more picking links. You click the movie or show and it plays 1080 everytime. They do have 4K options on some of the newer stuff.

Sitting here watching the new Denzel movie as we speak.. and no it’s not a cam file.

No I don’t sell them. I can pm ya the guys number where I got it from if ya guys want them. No I don’t make any money off of them.

and yes waffles is gonna tell you it’s a rip off.. and yes as usual for guys like me that don’t want to learn how to do all the builds etc.. I’d rather pay the 60.00 and just watch movies

I think that oughta about cover everything lol

traquer

Reaction score
I bought one of those hacked firesticks and since I'm not a hacker or a torrent geek I couldn't ever figure out how to watch what I wanted. This magic box sounds like it's actual magic!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I’ve hacked tv since the H card and I’m over it. I’d rather just pay for it

I was pretty close to getting direct tv and putting it in the motorhome (extra receiver) recently. The new boxes are bad ass

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I bought one of those hacked firesticks and since I'm not a hacker or a torrent geek I couldn't ever figure out how to watch what I wanted. This magic box sounds like it's actual magic!

it is.. the only fucker is they usually last about a year or two maybe. Then ya gotta get a new one

USMC2010

Reaction score
2 of my 4 streamsmart/streamstation boxes finally crapped out and the remaining 2 are starting to fail. I'm using cracked firesticks now and they work better than ever.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
2 of my 4 streamsmart/streamstation boxes finally crapped out and the remaining 2 are starting to fail. I'm using cracked firesticks now and they work better than ever.

how old are they? Either way you are techy. I’d call the dude and get the download link. Once you go to this you aren’t gonna run anything else.

Cruise over to the house tomorrow and see for yourself

USMC2010

Reaction score
I'll make a stop by, I am curious. Those boxes I had made a good run, 5 years I think.

Joker

Reaction score
I was pretty close to getting direct tv and putting it in the motorhome (extra receiver) recently. The new boxes are bad ass
I’ll look into it. It just seems like all this new stuff requires a lot of maintenance.👍🏻

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Text me his info. Getting harder to watch things in my box. Would rather pay for an upgrade to an easier to use deal.

Turnup

Reaction score
Back in the day I was 'the guy' with the cards..extreme HU, bootstraps, thousands of cards, the machine the whole deal. That was fun, but haven't done anything since then.
So you get this download link for $60 from RDs info, what do we do with it?? What's the hardware we need, and its only for 2 boxes or whatever?? If I wanted 4 tvs plus an RV one I need to pay 60/60/60 and the hardware or box dealio for ea tv?

TOBTEK

Reaction score
Another good option is the app “Watched” if your not concerned with the live sports.
Haven’t found many titles not on there. And it’s totally free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Back in the day I was 'the guy' with the cards..extreme HU, bootstraps, thousands of cards, the machine the whole deal. That was fun, but haven't done anything since then.
So you get this download link for $60 from RDs info, what do we do with it?? What's the hardware we need, and its only for 2 boxes or whatever?? If I wanted 4 tvs plus an RV one I need to pay 60/60/60 and the hardware or box dealio for ea tv?

you’d put it on some android device like a fire stick or older magic box.. or ya just buy the box as a complete set and hook it up.

I don’t know what the complete box costs yet. I just texted the guy tonight and told him I need a couple. Getting one for a buddy and I want one for my bedroom. I have a normal firestick in the guest bedroom and a Kodi firestick in the motorhome right now. I’ll get another firestick and see if I can figure out how to install this superstreams app on it.

I had older magic boxes that I just updated with this download the guy gave me. You don’t have to be a tech wizard to do the download but ya can’t be computer dumb either..

The motorhome you’d need something that would provide pretty decent internet to the box for it to work.

the upside is it’s literally one hdmi chord and a power chord so you can just grab the box and take it with you when you want to travel.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
I was tempted to buy ya one so you could try it.. lol. I can get ya a download deal if you got a box to put it on. It’s crazy better than the older stuff
I’d take you up on your offer but I’ve cut back on media all together. I can’t remember the last time I’ve turned on my nvidia tbh. I don’t watch tv, deleted my social media....et al.

badgas

Reaction score
how old are they? Either way you are techy. I’d call the dude and get the download link. Once you go to this you aren’t gonna run anything else.

Cruise over to the house tomorrow and see for yourself

Agree

My Smartsteam is running well. Watched the PPV MMA fights last week and they were perfect. I have paid for a few updates over the years but well worth it in the end. I was able to watch the Raiders lose agin this year as well : )

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I need a box RD, can you PM me the contact info please?

I'm tired of paying for Amazon Fire TV and Netflix,

satellitemike

Reaction score
Are you gonna be around the house this weekend, might stop by and check it out.
Please pm me the info.

boatnam2

Reaction score
I loved the last box i got from guy on here, until it didn't work anymore.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Which box do I need and who do I call? My bullet boxes and stream smart boxes just sit now. I stream everything off my phone but it’s kind of a hassle sometimes

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Denzel gained a lot of weight as he’s getting older lol
My Bullet is still going strong for everything and yes Mr. Washington did put on a lot of weight for this roll. I thought it was a little long and could have been cut back to 1hr 45min to 2 hr but was still a good flick.

boatnam2

Reaction score
I was going to pay the $400 to get my 2 redone but couldn't get a hold of Dave. I'm pretty much living in a antenna/youtube world now.

MagicMike909

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in getting a new box they are SuperStream. They are not those cheap plastic boxes. These boxes have dual antennas for better WiFi signal which means less buffering. These boxes are super easy to setup and very user friendly. The RDP price for this unit is $200 which includes shipping. It’s a one time fee and let’s you watch tons of Live tv, movies, tv series and sporting events.

The second option is this company offers a paid service you can install on your old working box to bring it back to life. This service costs $60 for a one year subscription.

Last edited by a moderator:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Private message that guy. That’s where I got the latest box from.

gqchris

Reaction score
I have a subscription streaming service that has been 100% spot on, like making my head spin good since last November. Its $25 a month, every channel every PPV. I was thinking about since I am in IT to market these firesticks loaded with the service and sell to everyone and make a killing.

But we all know it can be shut down in a moments notice and I have no desire to support or help people or get yelled at for referrals. Thats the problem with this business model and why people have failed. You always get death threats when the things bombs.

I hate to throw the tease out there but I am not sharing, because even when you just mentioned something, people assume you are the owner and you gotta hear how they were screwed etc.

If someone can spin up an alter ego and pump and dump another "magic box" and disappear once the fire starts, thats the way to do it!

TomD

Breathing Member
Reaction score
For a couple of years I was getting the Magic boxes from"That Dave guy". I had to renew my script a year later, he was going to upgrade my box and take care of me. Couple of weeks go by and nothing. Called him up "oh yea forgot to put the order in, I'll send it right out". Couple of weeks go by no box, call him up, "they are still doing the build". Look Dave just give me my money back and credit my card back. Still waiting.

Got the Firestick 4K

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
For a couple of years I was getting the Magic boxes from"That Dave guy". I had to renew my script a year later, he was going to upgrade my box and take care of me. Couple of weeks go by and nothing. Called him up "oh yea forgot to put the order in, I'll send it right out". Couple of weeks go by no box, call him up, "they are still doing the build". Look Dave just give me my money back and credit my card back. Still waiting.

Got the Firestick 4K

Unfortunately you aren’t the only one I have heard that from. He got overloaded and then got into this deal where he would get you the government corona money for 1k, but you get 34 etc..

Mike is just a guy I know through mutual friends that does it on the side. I make no guarantees of longevity or service.. just saying this is what I’m running abd it works bad ass

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I have a subscription streaming service that has been 100% spot on, like making my head spin good since last November. Its $25 a month, every channel every PPV. I was thinking about since I am in IT to market these firesticks loaded with the service and sell to everyone and make a killing.

But we all know it can be shut down in a moments notice and I have no desire to support or help people or get yelled at for referrals. Thats the problem with this business model and why people have failed. You always get death threats when the things bombs.

I hate to throw the tease out there but I am not sharing, because even when you just mentioned something, people assume you are the owner and you gotta hear how they were screwed etc.

If someone can spin up an alter ego and pump and dump another "magic box" and disappear once the fire starts, thats the way to do it!

I would bet it’s the same as this, but on a subscription model instead of a pay once model.

can you watch “the little things” and “news of the world” as well as other 2021 movies right now?

gqchris

Reaction score
I would bet it’s the same as this, but on a subscription model instead of a pay once model.

can you watch “the little things” and “news of the world” as well as other 2021 movies right now?
Sure can, and the damn thing NEVER buffers. I have them in the RV also. Blows my mind.

MagicMike909

Reaction score
C451706E-F6C8-4464-8585-2B0E11D4B909.jpeg

USMC2010

Reaction score
Contact me at [email protected] if you would like to purchase a hassle free SuperStream box that updates automatically unlike the fire sticks.
My firestick Kodi apps update automatically on the build I am using. If you have experience with then not then I would be curious to what you are using. I really liked my boxes and I am sure this one kicks ass but I'm over paying annually for stuff to eventually stop being supported and fail.

MagicMike909

Reaction score
The $60 yearly fee gives you access to a single addon called SuperStream. In the streaming world nothing is guaranteed unfortunately. The problem these days are that most of the free addon are garbage. That’s why people are having to buy premium addons or IPtV services.

MagicMike909

Reaction score

They are actually very user friendly. You can select the tv shows directly from the TV guide to watch. All the movies are VOD so no more picking links. It also has a playback feature if you missed any games. I just wanted to find a box where the stuff just worked. I really believe this is the best box out there.

MagicMike909

Reaction score
It’s a paid addon called SuperStream. For $60 you get a code that once you install the app you input the code. It will work on up to 2 units simultaneously with the same IP address. You would need an android device or even a cell phone to make it work. Otherwise it would be $200 for a whole new unit ready to go.