WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So if we are going to have a civil war , can we be done by noon ?

Travmon

Reaction score
I, like most trump voters would like to get back to work after lunch !!! I saw on my local news this morning they were advising that you prepare for 30 days of unrest and to have your supplies ready ? Thats a great message to be sending out to the sheep ?? can the media just go-away they have proven to be non-essential .....

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I think if Trump wins there my be "unrest" for a few days and he'll give the nod and have boots on the streets, national guard will put and end to it. At that point(if re-elected) he will have nothing to lose!

If Biden is elected and "they" continue with the rioting and looting, well... then us as "TRUE AMERICANS" may have to step in, make a stand and put a stop to it! NO, NOT MEANING A CIVIL WAR, as I just dont see that happening as the far left is armed with 🌈's and 🦄's!! The ones that ARE armed with their "AR-14's" will either shoot their buddy or themselves, as we have already seen with the academy award winning far left militia "actors"!!

There may be a few lives lost but....

Only time will tell.. But I dont think think it will last long either way.

Never the less this shit needs to be done no later than 12/31/20 cause I'm sure as fuk done with 2020!! 2021 is going to be a NEW start and it's going to be A GREAT YEAR!!

No More Bullshit!!
FUK 2020

wallnutz

Reaction score
I, like most trump voters would like to get back to work after lunch !!! I saw on my local news this morning they were advising that you prepare for 30 days of unrest and to have your supplies ready ? Thats a great message to be sending out to the sheep ?? can the media just go-away they have proven to be non-essential .....
So is that why there is another TP shortage? Morons 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I think if Trump wins there my be "unrest" for a few days and he'll give the nod and have boots on the streets, national guard will put and end to it. At that point(if re-elected) he will have nothing to lose!

If Biden is elected and "they" continue with the rioting and looting, well... then us as "TRUE AMERICANS" may have to step in, make a stand and put a stop to it! NO, NOT MEANING A CIVIL WAR, as I just dont see that happening as the far left is armed with 🌈's and 🦄's!! The ones that ARE armed with their "AR-14's" will either shoot their buddy or themselves, as we have already seen with the academy award winning far left militia "actors"!!

There may be a few lives lost but....

Only time will tell.. But I dont think think it will last long either way.

Never the less this shit needs to be done no later than 12/31/20 cause I'm sure as fuk done with 2020!! 2021 is going to be a NEW start and it's going to be A GREAT YEAR!!

No More Bullshit!!
FUK 2020
F' the done buy New Years...I want the dust to settle by December 23rd. I want guns cleaned and locked back away, and the smoke cleared, before Christmas Eve with my kids...

Or...

Wait until after the first. Have the best holiday I can with my family, before patriots are needed.

Either way, get this shitshow finished quick.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score

hell with TP, go try and find new filters for your furnace! I had to go get filters today for the temp furnaces that we use through the construction phase on the house we build. Granted it's not a big town I'm building in right now but, I went to Bi-Mart and every other store in town that would stock them, nothing. Drove 20+ miles to the nearest home depot this morning and the shelves are minimal to say the least. They had 4 left in the size I needed and the sign(like all the other stores I went to) said that they may not get any more till after the first of the year!!

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
F' the done buy New Years...I want the dust to settle by December 23rd. I want guns cleaned and locked back away, and the smoke cleared, before Christmas Eve with my kids...

Or...

Wait until after the first. Have the best holiday I can with my family, before patriots are needed.

Either way, get this shitshow finished quick.

100% agree BUT... to give up ONE Christmas to make sure our future generations will be able to celebrate and celebrate with their future kids, I think that is something I'd be willing to sacrifice to end the BULLSHIT!!

Last edited:

SoCalDave

Reaction score
No TP shortage this round but I did hear on KFI going to lunch that their expecting a Baking supplies shortage??? IDK

River Runnin

Reaction score
Since me Mom Died Christmas Day! -- and not one to celebrate much after Thanksgiving -- Let's just get it the fuck on and over with! 😑 .... Besides!

Boating season IS ON!! And it'll just piss me off more if they Fuck that up too! 😤

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
100% agree BUT... to give up ONE Christmas to make sure our future generations will be able to celebrate and celebrate with their future kids, I think that is something I'd be willing to sacrifice to end the BULLSHIT!!
For me, it's back to the "Hope for the best, prepare for the worst". If the possibility is real, I'd rather have Christmas with my family. Knowing the real threat of not seeing family again, changes my focus.

I agree, giving up one Christmas is not bad. Hell, giving up a couple would be worth the reward. Giving up all of them, may also still be needed, and worthwhile, but I'd prefer not too.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Since me Mom Died Christmas Day! -- and not one to celebrate much after Thanksgiving -- Let's just get it the fuck on and over with! 😑 .... Besides!

Boating season IS ON!! And it'll just piss me off more if they Fuck that up too! 😤

Sorry about your Mom my condolences! I lost my Mom just a few days before Christmas as well!

Our boating season ended early this year(and I'm not happy about it 🤬) cause of the fires and now the weather is shitty here! (Not to mention my wife is wearing sweatshirts and romeos now instead of a bikini👹) We usually get until the end of October but, you know, climate change🤣.. ohh wait climate change is supposed to mean its warmer and dry, my bad(cause that is certainly not the case here)🤔

So in turn, alot of us in the PNW have the next few months open looking for something to entertain us!

Travmon

Reaction score
Are they really saying this?

Kinda makes you realize they have their doubts about Biden winning.. LOL

RD
Not only did they say it the had a boxed in graphic that listed 3 things to prepare Kiro news 7 Seattle

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Please consider this. Their goal (besides Biden winning) is to turn the election results into complete turmoil and chaos for weeks.

Their lying, cheating and stealing and ballot box stuffing will ratchet up bigly as they hope to create complete chaos across America until they "win"

LazyLavey

Reaction score
F, I hope its done by noon.... I have an appointment to get a tattoo...... jk

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
highnoon.jpg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Please consider this. Their goal (besides Biden winning) is to turn the election results into complete turmoil and chaos for weeks.

Their lying, cheating and stealing and ballot box stuffing will ratchet up bigly as they hope to create complete chaos across America until they "win"

I don’t work, am not broke yet, have no one depending on me, no one to answer to, and not a lot to lose.
The stars have never been more perfectly aligned for me at any point!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I don’t work, am not broke yet, have no one depending on me, no one to answer to, and not a lot to lose.
Along the same lines as you, with the exceptions of not having a real job, and having my kids who depend on me and my wife...
That is less a limiting factor, than a driving force.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score

lol. Time out!

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Was at Costco tonight...

Zero TP
Zero PT
Zero napkins

Talked to a worker who said they’re getting shipments all the time but the product is getting bought up

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Was at Costco tonight...

Zero TP
Zero PT
Zero napkins

Talked to a worker who said they’re getting shipments all the time but the product is getting bought up
Need TP...
What better resource for when "The Shit Hits The Fan"?

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Was at Costco tonight...

Zero TP
Zero PT
Zero napkins

ARGH@#(*$&Y@#&$. Not looking forward to the next round dragging on. Wife and son are set and I have nothing to loose. Just told the son tonight If something happens to me don’t go out into the craziness. Stay with Mom to be sure she is taken care of. Also you are young and have too much to loose. I had a good life and leave the fighting up to the the professionals. Besides someone has to be alive to run things once the dust settles and the Patriots kick the liberal whiners asses.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
lol. Time out!

Dont want you to take my previous post wrong so.....

I just think we all need to be careful here. All of us definitely need to do what we need to do. i am pretty much at the same time in my life that you described as well so I get the statement actually.

i was calling Time Out to slow everyone down a bit.

everybody be safe and keep your head on a swivel.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Dont want you to take my previous post wrong so.....

I just think we all need to be careful here. All of us definitely need to do what we need to do. i am pretty much at the same time in my life that you described as well so I get the statement actually.

i was calling Time Out to slow everyone down a bit.

everybody be safe and keep your head on a swivel.

Lol, I’m just pointing out that not everyone is in a position where they are not able to react.
I don’t think the worlds going to end, or that the usual suspects will venture out past their lib burning grounds. Not very far anyway.
Be interesting to se what Trump does to stop them post election, if anything.
I’m just glad it’s finally here one way or another.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Lol, I’m just pointing out that not everyone is in a position where they are not able to react.
I don’t think the worlds going to end, or that the usual suspects will venture out past their lib burning grounds. Not very far anyway.
Be interesting to se what Trump does to stop them post election, if anything.
I’m just glad it’s finally here one way or another.

Trump is not going to do anything more to stop the unrest post election, he has no reason to. And you are exactly right, the places where riots are allowed is where riots will continue to be post election. The suburban white Karens are not going to march down my street and light my house on fire. They are going to get drunk and make idiots of themselves on Facebook.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I got a text over a week ago from a friend stating that (and it’s 4th hand info so take it for what little it’s worth) Military reservists we’re warned weeks ago to stock up on unparishables in preparation for civil unrest.
And! That it wouldn’t be like the pandemic shortages as supply lines wil be under attack.
We have a few rolls of TP and about 5 phone books😂

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
Even if, god forbid, he does not get re-elected, he is still OUR PRESIDENT until Jan. 20. Why would he not clear the streets the same as if he is re-elected?