WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So if you were not banned....

Magic34

Reaction score
Do you feel left ou? Do you feel like a goodie two shoes?

I dont know how to feel.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
So far I am still "in" but I for the most part avoid the drama.

But the way I look at it's like going to Heaven....nobody I know will be there. :D

SuperDave013

Reaction score
no and no

Oh and you left out this one.

will you miss 90% of the fockers that got banned?

Nope, sure won't. :)

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score
Appears to be about 15-20 from what I can see.

WTRR

Not On The Boat
Reaction score
Got this off the site. Looks like they shut the whole thing down.

TO HOTBOAT.COM FORUM USERS
Several months ago, Hot Boat Magazine was sold to new ownership. This sale also included the hotboat.com website. During most of 2007, hotboat.com was left unattended, without new content and virtually no Forums supervision. That situation is now in the process of being rectified. Over the next 30 to 60 days, there will be substantial changes to hotboat.com. The content will be current and informative, and the Forums will continue to be a place where hot boating enthusiasts will come to discuss the sport they love.

In order to achieve the kind of informative and entertaining website we're hoping to achieve, we are asking for your help. In the recent past, civility and decorum have been lacking on the part of some Forum users and this will not be tolerated from this day forward. Some flagrant abusers of this site have already been banned for their conduct. If there is any question regarding what is, or is not, acceptable conduct, please refer to the Hot Boat Forum Rules section.

AZJD

Lynch's River Mob
Reaction score
Can't even get on the site now..... C-ya hot boat!:mad:

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Still there for now as far as can tell but not sure how much longer.

UltraLucky

Reaction score
I am a very minimal poster and I got banned after visiting the performance boats site and registering.:hmm Sounds like the Hotboat is done as we knew it.:smackhead

Photo Chick

Reaction score
I wasn't banned but then I never say anything mean or negative!! :rolleyes:
Ali called me yesterday afternoon in a panic and told me she'd been banned, I think she was jonesin'!! :lmao

rrrr

Reaction score
I'm not cool enough to get the boot...... :D

I always got picked last in gym class.......

So I signed up here. :D

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
What will it take for me to be banned here. At least I can say that I wasn't allowed there anymore prior to the place shutting down.

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
I didn't think I was banned, but now I can't get on. Is it down? or did I get da boot? :confused:

snake321

Irish Republican
Reaction score
Nope, I'm on all 3 forums right now.

I gotta get a new job,sheeeeeesh.......

Jyruiz

Next to this Hottie.
Reaction score
I didn't get banned, but I didn't cause any trouble.

shippingguy

2007 Ultra 27 Shadow
Reaction score
Nope, I'm on all 3 forums right now.

I gotta get a new job,sheeeeeesh.......

Interesting. I just tried again and it was a no go. Oh well I like the other two sites better anyways.:)

Ultra26 # 1

2007 Ultra 26 Shadow
Reaction score
Interesting. I just tried again and it was a no go. Oh well I like the other two sites better anyways.:)

Mike, it appears as if they shut the HB.com down. Oh well. I will call you later and hopefully we won't get interrupted again.

Outnumbered

Don't tax me bro!
Reaction score
I am a very minimal poster and I got banned after visiting the performance boats site and registering.:hmm Sounds like the Hotboat is done as we knew it.:smackhead

Yep. this happened to me too and I never posted a single word about the new site on HB. They are checking the list and just picking off any HB peeps that went over to the new site and registered.:fsakes

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Might as well all have been banned, the f'n site has been up and down so much. :D

Outnumbered

Don't tax me bro!
Reaction score
Well, I guess I was not banned after all. I was able to get on using the search tool but not direct into the forums. It is almost like they are blocking anyone who has been on the other site but not necessarily banning them. Is this possible?:hmm

Here is the link if you want to go stir the pot or just watch the melt-down...

http://www.hotboat.com/forums/search.php

Magic34

Reaction score

SuperDave013

Reaction score
It is that 10% that I was disappointed about. :(

it's just like cancer. To make sure you got it all some of the good gets cut out as well.

I find it funny that everyone is so worked up over some web site. Most of the time if I want to speak or see a friend I just pick up the phone or drive over to see them.

I bet all you people that are up in arms over (someone else's sandbox) all have myspace pages as well. :)

Topless

Reaction score
no and no

Oh and you left out this one.

will you miss 90% of the fockers that got banned?

Nope, sure won't. :)
I'm most likey in that 90% but as you can see, you can't get rid of me.:lmao

Magic34

Reaction score
it's just like cancer. To make sure you got it all some of the good gets cut out as well.

I find it funny that everyone is so worked up over some web site. Most of the time if I want to speak or see a friend I just pick up the phone or drive over to see them.

I bet all you people that are up in arms over (someone else's sandbox) all have myspace pages as well. :)

Nope, no myspace page for me. Personally, and only my personal opinion, I think it is odd for a married person to have a myspace page.

If I talked to the friends on that site on the phone as much as I talk to them on here or there, my bill would be a little high. :)