WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So I'm here pondering

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
If the powers that be wherever and whoever that is, are shitting their pants that the majority of people that took the jab are their own stupid ass voter base and how bad this backfired??? Usually the anti vax crowd is left leaning but this time it appears to be reversed a fair bit. I get a teeny tiny glimmer of hope that all these VaxWarriors health is going to be really Fd in the coming future and we haven't seen anything yet. Remember how bad these people hated and distrusted big pharma literally yesterday lol??? I'm over here thinking ok take our jobs I'm ready to wait this shit out and see the show. I know for a fact our resident tards are pushing this shit on us so hard because a couple of them (probably not @GRADS) are smart enough to be scared as shit now and want is right there with them.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
I can’t see this mandate holding any steam. When the economy is shitting the bed and the stores shelves are bare because there’s nobody working and the Rona has hit a wall with the nation getting natural immunity Chairman Jao is going to look like a Buffoon (again).

Seriously though I doubt his mandate will ever see the light of day. The Supreme Court will Pimp Slap his bullshit back to him. This mandate is a clear 14th Amendment violation. It was only unleashed to change the subject from his Afghanistan Clusterfuck!!