WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So I'm talking to McRib about the 2016 RDP shirts and he says...

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
I know it's after the fact but, I agree with 2FF. My two favorite RDP shirts didn't have a boat on them at all. You'll never make everyone happy, plus it makes inventory a nightmare (think Enduro shirts this year). I also like Enen's idea if you can get the quality you want. You may not even see a drop in margin considering how much loss you experience now.

Do a logo RDP shirt. And bring back the past styles for special order.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Well, if E ends up doing them you can order whatever you want and know it will be at your door step in about a week!

And whoever wants full cotton can choose those...

There is a lot of hurdles to overcome for that to happen but I am looking into it.

CHECKERED_PAST

Reaction score
I really like the logo shirts, understated but timeless. The idea of a polo is ok, i'd get one to wear golfing but you could also do a work/mechanics type shirt, kinda casual but still nice to wear on a night out. I say stay away from any certain brand, you can go get them from the builder. Stick with classic scenes, couple of boats floating at sunset after an epic day type thing, goes with what we all love. Oh and how has nobody mentioned black socks with rdp on them ahahahahah!:D:lmao

She's Mine

Reaction score
I would say new school. I know the old school stuff has kept me from buying some shirts since I like the new stuff that is out there. Speedster, Howards, Nordics, M Series, MTI, and Skater any of them would be a winning choice.

RaceTec

Reaction score
I prefer old school and the logo shirts, but...

I think you should try to get your sponsors to buy in on limited run shirts...
Offer them a shirt that displays the type of boat they want to promote along with their logo in exchange for helping you out on upfront costs...

You know Schiada, DCB, Eliminator, Nordic, etc all have a built in customer base. They might want to go in with you, then they could offer them too.

Singleton

Reaction score
Just a thought but reading how big of an influence CC was to RDP and its members, I propose on the sleeve a In Memory of CC or something to that degree. Or a design that he would agree to.

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
this shirt is BAD ASS. clearly a mfgs shirt but something down this path I'd jump all over!

uploadfromtaptalk1456080570316.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I have the art guys working up four shirts right now.. Including one for CC