WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So, Inmates...What is it you do for a Living?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Today I was a Social Worker/Councilor to a mental impaired homeless guy. Tomorrow I hope the be the guy taking all the A-Hole cousins, that nobody wants around, to jail. Day after that, who knows....

Singleton

Reaction score
When employed - Internal Audit and Enterprise Risk Management with a speciality in IT Security and Compliance

Last company I worked for got acquired and after 90 days my position was eliminated on May 2, so I am currently unemployed.

copterzach

Reaction score
I do this most of the time.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399943150.681651.jpg

530RL

Reaction score
When employed - Internal Audit and Enterprise Risk Management with a speciality in IT Security and Compliance

Last company I worked for got acquired and after 90 days my position was eliminated on May 2, so I am currently unemployed.

Section 404, the killer of smaller Public Companies and Audit Committee Chairman.

parker ed

Reaction score
I do leak detections and repairs on pool's and spa's.

h2o225

Reaction score
Adult day care and insure water is good to consume waste water is good to be released.

CornWater

Hey Now!!!
Reaction score
Principal engineer for a large water district.

Consulting engineer on side for residential, commercial, industrial and even surface mining. Registered in Nevada and California.

Motor Boater

Reaction score
Project management and entitlements for a real estate developer.

drtywhat

Reaction score
Back in my 20's I started a company called Southwest Tile Crafters.
Mostly residential tile work but I was getting more and more requests for natural stone installations. It didn't take long to realize I'd rather be selling the prouct than installing it so in 1989 I started my current business.

www.anasazistone.com
www.anasazipavers.com

Did you used todo work with a lot of home builders in the mid 2000's? I believe we used your product

ltbaney1

Reaction score
I sell cutting tools and general shop supply to machine and fab shops. Also do consulting and application work in the same field.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Lots of things almost all related to the Television Movie Entertainment business for the last 25 years.

Day Job-
Sr. Partner Manager at AJA. This is the name on the front of my outfit today and the guys I play ball for full-time. Gotta lead with them.
This is a pict of our new camera product we just launched. AJA does many other things as well.

On the "back of the jersey" and managed on my own time -

I own my own rental company
I am part owner and on the board of 2 other companies.
I am consulted by several types of businesses in my field during the year.

Uncle Dave Sampson

Seriously? I didn't know that....

I'm a Camera Utility/ 1st AC in the Television industry... I use Aja's on a dally basis... Some that down convert, some that are DA's and some that are Hi5's.. Aja makes a great product.. With the invention of HD the industry has changed quite a bit, Aja makes it all happen. I also own gear, a Red camera that Panavison sub rents.

Hugh Jascaulk

Reaction score
CFO for a large CPA firm in Los Angeles, retired Dec. 2013. At age of 50.

Scarab3DMC

Reaction score
Corporate Director ,Life safety inspector, Facilities Maintenance, Construction renovation for Senior living facilities

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
Fire sprinkler contractor for the last 14 years. During the Summer, Pontoon Captain in the morning, Boat bitch in the afternoon. :thumbsup