WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So, Inmates...What is it you do for a Living?

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Technical Sales for hoists, cranes, winches, rigging products

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
General engineering foreman (underground utilities)

28Eliminator

Reaction score
I build homes for golfers.

2013-10-11 12.38.28.jpg 2012-08-21 07.23.24.jpg
2012-08-21 07.24.33.jpg 2013-10-11 12.39.17.jpg
2013-11-25 12.43.54.jpg 2013-11-25 12.46.10.jpg
Misc 11613 124.jpg Misc 111513 040.jpg

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
You're getting pretty nosy lately, are you from the CIA or somethin?

JBB is an NSA bot. Snowden got his information using the JBB account at project Prism.

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Unemployed ATM tech.

We're begging for ATM tech resources around here. Good luck, bud.

I hate to be serious in a JBB thread but I am a network/firewall/proxy/VoIP guy at a financial technology provider.

koenig

Reaction score

I hate to be serious in a JBB thread but I am a network/firewall/proxy/VoIP guy at a financial technology provider.

If you are with Acxsys Corporation, thank you for interac e transfers. Its made Craigslist buying and selling easier. I don't have to carry cash anymore and its easier faster then writing a check!!!!

callbob

semi flaccid member
Reaction score
Used to sell smokers to a select clientele. Now dealing in speculative car sales to wishful thinking sub zero credit score customers. Some times I get lucky.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
If you are with Acxsys Corporation, thank you for interac e transfers. Its made Craigslist buying and selling easier. I don't have to carry cash anymore and its easier faster then writing a check!!!!

FYI, he won't answer you unless you spell it "cheque"...
Just sayin.

HTMike

OG
Reaction score
Own a trucking company which employs 30 owner operators, also an Aveda Hair Salon and 4 rental houses.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
On a side note, Deb has an aunt that is a cheese taster for major frozen pizza brand.
She tastes the products and determines the correct cheese or blend of cheeses for that product. Shit you not.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Lots of things almost all related to the Television Movie Entertainment business for the last 25 years.

Day Job-
Sr. Partner Manager at AJA. This is the name on the front of my outfit today and the guys I play ball for full-time. Gotta lead with them.
This is a pict of our new camera product we just launched. AJA does many other things as well.

On the "back of the jersey" and managed on my own time -

I own my own rental company
I am part owner and on the board of 2 other companies.
I am consulted by several types of businesses in my field during the year.

Uncle Dave Sampson

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-12 at 12.40.24 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-12 at 12.40.24 PM.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 39

primetime

Reaction score
General contractor in Southern California. I build people's dreams that they don't wNt to pay for

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score

I'm with a company that I would confidently say 0% of RDP members have ever heard of but I would speculate 95% of RDP members have used banking services that we have had some, probably very small, part in providing.

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
What exactly are you doing with this info JBB? :cool

dribble

Reaction score
I retired in 2012 so now I spend most of my time online studying female anatomy.

jonnyd

Reaction score
I am a manufactured housing dealer in Santa Rosa. I have a street dealership where I display model homes representing three different manufactured home builders. I place homes in mobilehome parks as well as private property and also sell modular homes.

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Just a finish carpenter...

... and we all know there is no skill, knowledge, or experience required to be a carpenter. Anyone who can't build a simple stair for their deck has my back. :D

Finish carpentry, done on a high level, requires as much expertise as the vast majority of careers, IMO. What's more, there is a component to it that cannot be taught. :cool

530RL

Reaction score
Used to sell smokers to a select clientele. Now dealing in speculative car sales to wishful thinking sub zero credit score customers. Some times I get lucky.

What type of smokers you talking about? Smokers for meat, or smokers for transportation?

Reaction score
... and we all know there is no skill, knowledge, or experience required to be a carpenter. Anyone who can't build a simple stair for their deck has my back. :D

Finish carpentry, done on a high level, requires as much expertise as the vast majority of careers, IMO. What's more, there is a component to it that cannot be taught. :cool

Nothing to it Tom. Next time you cut a board too short, get a pale of water, insert the end you cut to short, wait a day.:D

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Agreed.
Finish carpentry and tile work blows my mind with the detail and effort it seems to require.

I know I can't do it.

Riverson

CHA PLEASE
Reaction score
Owner of litigation services firm and a medical management firm.

LB247XS

Reaction score
ELECTRICIAN at Cal State University of Long Beach.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score

Intesting. I'm part owner of a thriving residential real estate rental firm in Southwestern Colorado.

Make sure that rent check isn't late... :D

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Intesting. I'm part owner of a thriving residential real estate rental firm in Southwestern Colorado.

Have you noticed a sharp increase in delinquency since the first of January, this year?

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score

I have talked to some of the local tech's here and in Havasu and they tell me they layoff the old guys(like me) and replace them with cheaper young guys. So it sux looking for work. Going to start doing some contract work for now.

LB247XS

Reaction score
Just bid a job there at the student dining hall that they are going to remodel and add on to.

Cool I hope you get the job.keep me posted.p.m. me your info etc. I'll put in a good word for you with our planning/design dept.

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
Back in my 20's I started a company called Southwest Tile Crafters.
Mostly residential tile work but I was getting more and more requests for natural stone installations. It didn't take long to realize I'd rather be selling the prouct than installing it so in 1989 I started my current business.

www.anasazistone.com
www.anasazipavers.com

traquer

Reaction score
I own an SEO company- I build websites and move them up higher in Google.

I can see that River Dave doesn't need my services though.. RDP ranks #1 in Google for the term "mean names to call people" :D

The sales pitch: I've helped Motor Trend and other big brands with SEO over the years, so local businesses are easy work for me.

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
I'm a Vehicle Relocation Technician...

Junk like this...

image.jpg

milkmoney

Reaction score
This is very funny. I called home yesterday to say happy Mother's Day. And my mom asked me how things are going. I said ok. Jus plugging along.

She said so what are u doing. I say not much. She says are u working. I say umm ya on the new house and property. Lol

So I guess I am not sure really what it is that I do. :)

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
Manage an towing company, we can move anything, anywhere. Started w/ the company about 5 years ago and we were one shop w/ about 6 trucks and maybe 10 employees. Now we're 4 shops and close to 50 trucks! We cover pretty much north of Ventura to San Luis Obispo. Pretty awesome company to work for and definitely the best in the area

callbob

semi flaccid member
Reaction score

Make sure that rent check isn't late... :D

Rent check? The CEO of the rental company pays me to keep his property value up for his future heirs

69GS

Reaction score
Salesman for a major Ortho/Medical device company.