c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Imagine this parked at Shagrues tho, [emoji471]

IMG_2832.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
Dave...... This has a side door on each side. Great layout. Just take a look! And comes with a 425hp outboard.

Singleton

Reaction score
@RiverDave - are you looking for 1) easy beach on/off access or 2) easy in and out of water.

CC sucks at 1, but doable at 2 - As @Tank stated, must CC’s require you to stand and drive
Deck boat works for 1 and 2
Toon works for 1 and 2

Better decide quick, another spring and summer of C19 BS will keep used boat prices higher.

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
It’s funny how boating priorities change.....

I am in the process of ordering a new boat. Here are my must have items:

Seakeeper 3 gyro
Zipwake Automated Trim System
Joystick Control
Jetthruster System (Bow n stern thruster on steroids)
Side Door
Fold down gunwale for more hang out space
Auto Pilot
Air Conditioning
Generator
400 mile range ( adding aux tank at build)

Dave.... The boat below is the boat you, Stacy, Val, and I are going to take to the Bahamas. I hope you like it. We love it so much, we are negotiating the build now. Sorry to hijack your thread, but after a few drinks, I figured a would show a peak at my new ride. What do you think?

You may as well see the inside too! (Edited in 2nd video)

Last edited:

chvynhra

Reaction score
Nordic deck (26 or 29) with twin 300 whackers. Add an Eliminator style hard top for the ultimate west coast CC.

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
What about that new single out board cat from Elimnator I think it’s a 25 it ran 90 with the 400

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
You would love to spend 50.. you will goto a hundred for something that works.. and while ya don’t want too 150 isn’t out of the range if it’s a great deal or something that is out of the ordinary bad ass. (Big motor conquest? Twin rig toon?)

One gimpy foot, 3 kids under 10.. need to be able to get on and off of it. Need to be able to sit down while driving.. and the kicker ya want to take it to LOTO and Texas during the summer to hit some
Different lakes.

What’s out there? What would you get and why?

Asking for a friend.. 🤪

what about the 30 foot magic at horizon lots of room

Reactions: DWC

707dog

Reaction score
lmao i keep seeing peeps post he should get a 30+ boat with a side door, RD take no offense to this but fellas RD isn't exactly a little dude and has bummed ass foot print makers I'm sure him crawling out of a hatch door multiple times a day is not the business all tho would be interesting after a few road sodas...lol

haven't seen it mentioned yet but is Rd looking for something that can be towed behind the new RV?

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Kinda daydreaming here on a Saturday..

Pricey, but nice!

This is one of my favorite CC's ever made!! Love the layout, the party section in the front, air-conditioned cabin.. The new ones are even nicer!

I'm in love.. There's only one model DI I like better.

Love the Bezonas

These become a pain to get use on a trailer all the time and get in and out of storage.

HCP3

Reaction score
lmao i keep seeing peeps post he should get a 30+ boat with a side door, RD take no offense to this but fellas RD isn't exactly a little dude and has bummed ass foot print makers I'm sure him crawling out of a hatch door multiple times a day is not the business all tho would be interesting after a few road sodas...lol

haven't seen it mentioned yet but is Rd looking for something that can be towed behind the new RV?

Well said.

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
I still think Covid-19 pricing is insane but if I had the money I would already own this. O had the pleasure of parking next to it all summer and it is even better looking in person. Colors are amazing.
Screenshot_20210206-215155_Chrome.jpg

20200619_103233.jpg

Makes my 250S Cole look small.

HCP3

Reaction score
I still think Covid-19 pricing is insane but if I had the money I would already own this. O had the pleasure of parking next to it all summer and it is even better looking in person. Colors are amazing.
View attachment 970206
View attachment 970207

Holy crap that is a tight fit.

AJ Hoffman

Reaction score
Sounds like you need to talk to eliminator have them build you a 25 speedster with twin 450’s with a custom RD walk off platform/ hatch between motors. Be everything you want, fast bad ass mofo on the water, ski all day with fam, walk on off the boat. Big enough for Havasu/ small/fast enough give you that adrenaline you are seeking. I mean if I had your budget.......

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
View attachment 970206
View attachment 970207

I agree, that’s the one I mentioned previously too. RD doesn’t like yellow tho. But this boat would fit his needs very well.

I can’t wait to see his next move. He is in a great position, with the exception of covid pricing.

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score

I agree - this one seems like a great fit for Rd's parameters. I know people love their pontoons, but no way would I pick a pontoon over a deck boat. Also with this Conquest, resale will be easy if/when RD gets bored and wants t move on to something else

stingray11

Reaction score
After watching that video the boat show is anybody making inboard boats anymore, outboards are taken over.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
Get a center console with a side entry. Something with twin outboards. that should do everything you want and still be trailerable.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
We met a couple in the gorge last year, with a 290 or something like that but 29’ Hallet walk through open bow. Had the deck boat style rear walk off and a 496ho. One of the most versatile boats I’ve ever seen.

Havasu Surfer

Reaction score
DCB 29’ Deckboat if you can find one.

Tooned Up

Reaction score
Dave, my suggestion is to make sure your kids really want to learn Wake boarding, water skiing etc...I sold a Conquest and purchased a Malibu wake setter. 2 years later after the kids realized wake boarding is hard work vs tubing. I then purchased a different boat. If it was me purchase a Conquest topcat 2

I did this EXACT same thing, only difference was it only took me 8 months to realize the Malibu wasn’t for me. Now I have 28’ rear lounger toon and it’s my wife’s favorite boat of the 6 we have had in 25 years.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It’s funny how boating priorities change.....

I am in the process of ordering a new boat. Here are my must have items:

Seakeeper 3 gyro
Zipwake Automated Trim System
Joystick Control
Jetthruster System (Bow n stern thruster on steroids)
Side Door
Fold down gunwale for more hang out space
Auto Pilot
Air Conditioning
Generator
400 mile range ( adding aux tank at build)

Dave.... The boat below is the boat you, Stacy, Val, and I are going to take to the Bahamas. I hope you like it. We love it so much, we are negotiating the build now. Sorry to hijack your thread, but after a few drinks, I figured a would show a peak at my new ride. What do you think?

You may as well see the inside too! (Edited in 2nd video)

That thing is bad ass!! Just watched the videos. Curious as to what something like that goes for? 800?

Riley1

Reaction score
You would love to spend 50.. you will goto a hundred for something that works.. and while ya don’t want too 150 isn’t out of the range if it’s a great deal or something that is out of the ordinary bad ass. (Big motor conquest? Twin rig toon?)

One gimpy foot, 3 kids under 10.. need to be able to get on and off of it. Need to be able to sit down while driving.. and the kicker ya want to take it to LOTO and Texas during the summer to hit some
Different lakes.

What’s out there? What would you get and why?

Asking for a friend.. 🤪
I honestly think a 34 Partycat would be perfect for you.
plenty of room for whoever you take with you. Uninstructed driving view. Double seat helm so someone else could drive if you had a few, but your still there to make corrections if needed. Big enough for anything Havasu will throw at it.you can now pull it with your dually you didn’t have a year ago.

attitude

Reaction score
If you were looking at the 34 Advantage why not the 34 Nordic deck?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
no need for a boat if your going to RV all the national parks this summer

there is some truth to that! :D wouldn’t suck to take a boat with me though.. ?? Gotta admit I don’t think my motorhome would tow some of the stuff I’ve been looking at. Lol.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Not super friendly for storage.. Slow as shit.. but DDDAAAAMMMMNNNN

Cheap for a Benny

Contender

hard to keep clean but?

Bad ass crest

Avalon

Manitou

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
that's not a bad price, but I'd have to factor in redoing the interior.. It's now on my list of "possibles" though!

RD
That’s a lot of boat for that price, you could redo the interior for under 10k, and add 30k to the price and let Preston sell it when your done with it.