WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So much for the US dollar. Dark days ahead...

azsunfun

Reaction score
have you looked at gas prices? no need to bother worrying about globalist, feed the family now.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
While you jokers tell yourself that CA real estate is up because of weather...just remember that Columbus ohio is up at a much higher percentage and the weather etc sucks balls. Nothing to see here

MonkeyButt70

Reaction score
I’m just going to pretend I did not see this post and live in blissful ignorance 😂
1626449314197.jpeg

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Lol. The epoch times is definitely the gold standard for journalism.
What would you consider a gold standard when it comes to journalism?
Im illiterate so it doesnt matter to me......just asking for those that arent. TIA

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
There's not a lot any of us can do about it. Our elected politicians are economic idiots....

Printed out of thin air fiat currency with no value basis and no economic discipline is a recipe for disaster

The kicker is, we aren’t the only ones doing it.
China invented fiat currency.

The problem we have is, our .gov is literally handing our nation over to China while they distract us with “Russia it’s the REAL threat”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

530RL

Reaction score

nameisbond

Reaction score
I knew there was going to be trouble in the economy of the US in 07. The main reason was Canadian retailers wouldn't take USD. Vancouver gets a lot of tourists from the USA. Most retailers have their cash registers set up to exchange USD into CDN with a push of a button. I haven't tried spending USD in over a year, thanks covid, but when they stop excepting USD again. Its a sign of trouble ahead.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I knew there was going to be trouble in the economy of the US in 07. The main reason was Canadian retailers wouldn't take USD. Vancouver gets a lot of tourists from the USA. Most retailers have their cash registers set up to exchange USD into CDN with a push of a button. I haven't tried spending USD in over a year, thanks covid, but when they stop excepting USD again. Its a sign of trouble ahead.

Fucking Canada!!! Whenever they Need ANYTHING, who do they Call? Let London take care of their Sorry Ass.

HTMike

OG
Reaction score
They may not be wrong per say, but they definitely have their own agenda.

Research who actually owns that rag, and I'm sure you'll get the idea.

The Epoch Times opposes the Chinese Communist Party,[20] promotes far-right politicians in Europe,[3][5] and has backed President Donald Trump in the U.S

The Epoch Times has websites in 35 countries but is blocked in mainland China.[19]

In 2020, the New York Times called it a "global-scale misinformation machine".

The founders said they were responding to censorship inside China and a lack of international understanding about the Chinese government's repression of Falun Gong

Glad I looked into them. I think I will be paying much more attention to Epoch.

D19

Reaction score
There's an old book that speaks of this, Prophecy unfolding right before your eyes.

Revelation 18

America is the great harlot, Babylon the Great. No other country matches the description.

Rev 18:11 "And the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her, for no one buys their merchandise anymore.

18:15 The merchants of these things who became rich by her, will stand at a distance in fear of her torment, weeping and wailing"

When we fall, everyone falls.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
What would you consider a gold standard when it comes to journalism?
Im illiterate so it doesnt matter to me......just asking for those that arent. TIA

Same question I have. How much you wanna bet he doesn't reply?

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
The move debases all currencies created by fiat, the dollar is just one in the IMF's basket.

caribbean20

Reaction score
So they are wrong ? Looks lock/step with whats going on right now..
[/QUOTE
Regardless of the source quoted, you MAY want to pay attention to this guy, Gundlach. He runs DoubleLine, one of the largest bond funds. He knows a thing or two about this stuff. And for Christ’s sakes, it just makes sense.
68F2430A-389B-4165-9C9F-B93B791FABCB.png

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
IMHO there’s a greater chance that all of the government collude together to create a new reserve currency.

This aligns with publicly stated objectives, for all governments, as a way to create a global tax.

Last edited:

thetub

Reaction score
IMHO there’s a greater chance that all of the government collide together to create a new reserve currency.

This aligns with publicly stated objectives, for all governments, as a way to create a global tax.

this is my theory also that they want to bankrupt the world economy (money system) and reset it as they say

its like they are purposely pissing and printing money away trillions at a time...

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
So one the kids I helped in Boy Scouts, who also Eagled out, just graduated from USC with a business/finance degree. He spent some time in China in school, so he has a good handle on what goes on over there. He was offered a position in China, but will be starting with JPMorgan in San Francisco pretty quick He is in training right now for the new job.

When we went shooting last week, we spent some time talking about China and how it is there today.

Much had changed over the years. I sent him the link to this thread...

This was his response about the OP's article..

Yeaaaa idk how legit that is... the article acts like SDRs are a new currency and therefore printing money but I'm pretty sure SDRs are really just a way to exchange currency; it's good for smaller countries because the exchange rate is pinned to the 5 most stable currencies.

He told me to look here for a definition of what an SDR is...

And to look here to read about what is really going on...

He said that second link is a really long read, but it explains everything that's going on.

Happy reading!

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
The Epoch Times opposes the Chinese Communist Party,[20] promotes far-right politicians in Europe,[3][5] and has backed President Donald Trump in the U.S

The Epoch Times has websites in 35 countries but is blocked in mainland China.[19]
In 2020, the New York Times called it a "global-scale misinformation machine".
The founders said they were responding to censorship inside China and a lack of international understanding about the Chinese government's repression of Falun Gong

Glad I looked into them. I think I will be paying much more attention to Epoch.

Lots to like about parts of it.

The part where their leader claims he has superhuman powers and can make himself invisible and levitate is where I step away.

Its very cult like as members worship him as deity.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
I’m more than sure this was all part of the deal that our ol faithless President made with China to get their help on the election.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
How much of this war mongering is to keep the dollars the predominant currency.

530RL

Reaction score
Crap I'm still holding on to my real estate hat. Now I gotta hang onto my Rapture hat? And a WW3 hat?
A lot of people in America like to predict and cheer for the failure of America.

Guess they don’t understand they are cheering for their own failure by doing so. 🤷