WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So now he's a war criminal

buck35

Reaction score
Unfucking believable.
Does any real American buy into this ,or is msm blowing this up ?

RodnJen

Reaction score
What’s the definition of a war crime/criminal?

buck35

Reaction score
What’s the definition of a war crime/criminal?

Apparently offing a terrorist, that no one disagrees on.. give us ur spin Rod. This piece of crap has had his hand in hundreds of American deaths . He didn't care if they were rs or ds.....

RodnJen

Reaction score
Apparently offing a terrorist, that no one disagrees on.. give us ur spin Rod. This piece of crap has had his hand in hundreds of American deaths . He didn't care if they were rs or ds.....

The world is better off with him dead.

What is the definition of a war crime? I don’t know.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Any action that fucks with the Deep State, that millions upon millions of mentally challenged Americans still deny exists...............................as they vote for said traitors.

buck35

Reaction score

Nor do I ,but the media is making this an orange man bad deal instead of American lives were saved.
The hundreds this sob had a hand in their deaths and the families can gain a little peace.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score

I'm glad he is dead as well.
There really are no crimes in war by definition.
Some societies want to make up rules that concur with certain tactics but in the end there are no rules and there is no definition of war crime.

RodnJen

Reaction score
SoS Clinton arming ME rebels would be a good place to start.....Then covering up the arms storage site by not acting in Benghazi would be a second

I seem to remember lengthy hearings where the Republicans were left holding their dicks in their hands. Feel free to “lock her up,” still waiting.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
All crimes in one way or another are, when boiled down to the gist, are form of theft.
For example, even a crime such as rape is theft of ones sovereignty over ones body, mind, innocence and/or sexuality.
War is the ultimate crime of robbing another of their life.
All war is criminal.
Period.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I seem to remember lengthy hearings where the Republicans were left holding their dicks in their hands. Feel free to “lock her up,” still waiting.

This is your problem right here Jen, you base everything off a conviction when the evidence is overwhelming.

News Flash...............our gubermint is corrupt and covering for your past hero's. Hopefully the Don and his DOJ will bring them to justice, but the disgraced administration you voted for twice may be too much of an embarrassment to unveil to the rest of the world. ;)

Good job turd!!!! :(

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Hopefully the Don and his DOJ will bring them to justice
I really hope you're right man.
Because if not, it's straight down the shitter for all of us from there on out.
Four years, nothing except ham sandwiches indicted by a corrupt DOJ/FBI and sent to jail.
Still waiting......

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I really hope you're right man.
Because if not, it's straight down the shitter for all of us from there on out.
Four years, nothing except ham sandwiches indicted by a corrupt DOJ/FBI and sent to jail.
Still waiting......

They're gunna get the rope if they don't.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Come on Regor stay on point here. No reason to bring up Reagan, Ollie, and the whole Contra thing.

Them too Squeaky, them too!

I liked Reagan, but that was a hot mess and they way they funded it should have put SEVERAL people in prison.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Mainly poppy pedo h.w. bush who ran that whole CIA/deep state operation.

He's in

HellfireHell-WW.jpg

Sometimes justice takes awhile.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

Check out the high points of her life.Hillary is locked up in her own personal hell.No point talking the lifetime embarrassment Bill has caused her personally.The only reason Hillary elected Senator in NY cuz somebody died of old age.When she believed should be President instead Obama hires her for SOS.Probably the most difficult and time consuming job in his administration.SOS lives on a airplane.Then along comes Trump,the fucked up media convinced Hillary she could not lose.Trust it,Hillary is locked up.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
War Crime??? How about a Crime Against Humanity like the dumb fucks that shot down a distressed airliner headed back to the airport in Terran because they thought it was an incoming American response to their missile attack on Iraq.... I'm sure the libturds will blame that on Trump somehow...

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Come on Moneypit, Stay on point here. No reason to bring up Iranian Air flight 655...
You may want to educate them further on Flight 655; they certainly won't look it up for themselves.

squeezer

Reaction score
You may want to educate them further on Flight 655; they certainly won't look it up for themselves.

Yore probably right... And even the ones who would try and look it up probably can’t find the 55 key on there keybored...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Yore probably right... And even the ones who would try and look it up probably can’t find the 55 key on there keybored...

NOBODY and I mean NOBODY knows dumb fuck like you two Russia Russia dumb fucks!!!

65F915F6-5AE8-4572-85CC-377DF5E63C5C.jpeg

hahaha

JBS

Reaction score
Come on Moneypit, Stay on point here. No reason to bring up Iranian Air flight 655...

This was just talked about the other day I believe. In many ways similar to this recent "accident" It's a bad idea to fly passenger jets in an active war zone.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

Lol how incredibly dense you are, lets look at the two situations:

1988, 30+ year old technology, Pilot did not follow ICAO guidelines for Class 1 NOTAMs where he was obliged to be monitoring 121.5 to prevent this very incident of being shot down by defensive forces in a conflict zone. He failed to respond to several repeated radio requests from the US ship for identification and intent.

2020 modern day, Iranians shoot down a passenger plane within 90 seconds of take off from their own damn capitol city intl airport.

Yes definitely a parallel.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Lol how incredibly dense you are, lets look at the two situations:

1988, 30+ year old technology, Pilot did not follow ICAO guidelines for Class 1 NOTAMs where he was obliged to be monitoring 121.5 to prevent this very incident of being shot down by defensive forces in a conflict zone. He failed to respond to several repeated radio requests from the US ship for identification and intent.

2020 modern day, Iranians shoot down a passenger plane within 90 seconds of take off from their own damn capitol city intl airport.

Yes definitely a parallel.
The list of commercial airliners shot down in tense situations, for lack of better term, is longer than it should be. The US has been guilty. But it's pathetic for these clowns to use it as defense for the Iranian idiots in this instance.

The Ukraine air line shares the blame for even taking off in the middle of this mess. They had to know the great and powerful Iranian military was on edge and scared shitless about US firing back after their phony show of power throwing junk at US bases.

It's apparent our resident dingalings intelligence level of denial, is right inline with both the Iraquis and UAL.:rolleyes:

Old Texan

Reaction score
Honest question, have you ever watched the horrible videos and pictures of "our" State Dept employee being butchered? Ever read the accounts of how brave US military went in to save their fellow countrymen? Ever read how frustrated US response teams sat on their hands on "your" leaders' orders, unable go in and save them?

If you have, your asinine reply tells a whole lot about just how fucked up in the head you are, making such a remark. AT least the R's you mention have something to hold. Your frivolous apathy indicates your hands come up empty when you reach for your sorry ass crotch.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Honest question, have you ever watched the horrible videos and pictures of "our" State Dept employee being butchered? Ever read the accounts of how brave US military went in to save their fellow countrymen? Ever read how frustrated US response teams sat on their hands on "your" leaders' orders, unable go in and save them?

If you have, your asinine reply tells a whole lot about just how fucked up in the head you are, making such a remark. AT least the R's you mention have something to hold. Your frivolous apathy indicates your hands come up empty when you reach for your sorry ass crotch.

Truly horrible event in our nation’s history for sure. The Hannity account of the orders is weak. You pick your source I’ll pick mine.

Old Texan

Reaction score
Truly horrible event in our nation’s history for sure. The Hannity account of the orders is weak. You pick your source I’ll pick mine.
Hannity......You're assumptions tell who you are again. I have no idea what Hannity says

My "account" comes from actual witnesses.

Where are you getting your "account" of WH reactions? Were they too busy setting up the made up excuse of the CD made by some stooge to try and save our citizens?:mad:

Tell us what we're missing from your innocent leadership.:rolleyes: