WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So now what's your excuse gonna be??

Lumpy

Reaction score

DWC

Reaction score
I got the Vax. Got the Vid less than a month later. Did it to stop wearing a mask at work and that was taken away before i was out of Vid timeout.
Could care less if itā€™s ā€œapprovedā€ or not. FDA approval without long term trials isnā€™t worth a flying Fuck. Itā€™s just the next move by the left to take away excuses, push more mandates and take away the focus on the Middle East cluster.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I have no "excuses"...Just plain don't want to take it.

If it does nothing to keep me from getting sick, and in turn getting others sick, it is a fancy FDA approved placebo. I wouldn't stop others from getting it...but the others seem fit to be tied if I don't want to do what they tell me.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I got the Vax. Got the Vid less than a month later. Did it to stop wearing a mask at work and that was taken away before i was out of Vid timeout.
Could care less if itā€™s ā€œapprovedā€ or not. FDA approval without long term trials isnā€™t worth a flying Fuck. Itā€™s just the next move by the left to take away excuses, push more mandates and take away the focus on the Middle East cluster.

This guy gets it.

bonesfab

Reaction score
I doubt my asshole boss will mandate it. oh wait that's me. The more I hear and read about it, no thank you. I will take my chances. I grew up drinking out of the hose, breathing all sorts of bad shit and many other things there are warning labels against these days,

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Very similar situation where Iā€™m at now. I hate masks more than the thought of the vax. The thing that sucks though is almost everywhere now a mask is required with or without vax.
Make up your fucking mind ā€œexpertsā€. šŸ˜”

Cdog

Reaction score
Statistic show people of color have a higher chance of death from this virus therefore it would be racist for my Caucasian self to use that resource before every POC had the opportunity to receive the vaccination.

wet hull

Reaction score
I find everyone is so brain washed they just assume I got the vax and never ask. Like who in their right mind wouldn't get it? I just keep on cruising by like a ninja amongst them.

DWC

Reaction score
Interesting info on ā€œtypicalā€ approval stages. Iā€™m sure the FDA is unbiased enough to make a bipartisan decision based on facts. (Insert clown fade). I find it strange that cancer drugs end up with endless, long running trials with a survival rates of much less than 99%.

46F7AFB0-C27E-450E-AF5C-13416F777021.jpeg

2Driver

Reaction score
Fuck, I donā€™t know. The daily on slought of internet ā€œcures Du Jourā€ is bizarre. Sunshine and Listerine is one of my favorites.

LOL But then again, the other source is from a government that said ā€œunder a school deskā€ was a good place to be during a nuclear bomb blast.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
It's a personal choice...and I don't care who does what...and I really don't think it should be public knowledge or spoken of. Democrats are weaponizing vaccines just like they did Covid....mid terms are fast approaching and they now the gig will be up unless they create a crisis...its all they have.

Yesterday one of my "uncles" died of "Covid"...guy was early 70's and healthy. He was one hell of a character, he was originally from the Cook Islands, married one of my mom's 1st cousins (Hawaiian hints the "uncle"). He was vehemently against the vaccine. Once he hit the vent I saw the writing on the wall.

My wife and I wanted easier travel back and forth to HI, we did the J&J single dose, I will not take any boosters etc. We did the bare minimum to be able to go home easier with the kids (who still have to get tested). I don't give two flying fucks about anyones opinion about the vaccine..the FDA only cares about money, as do the drug companies...their approval doesn't mean shit. Do you, and what you want to do. Do I think my uncle may still be alive if he had done it? I have no idea...but he made his choice..as for me and mine we have no judgement...only the loss of a good family man. If any of you have ever seen the Polynesian show in Orlando (Disney)...you've seen his son dance.

The democrats own vaccine mistrust...both the child molester, and the cackling whore campaigned against it to get elected...they own this just like they own the border, Afghanistan etc....anyone who voted for them owns it as well.

grumpy88

Reaction score
Does that end the drug companys release of liability now from any side effects ?

Turnup

Reaction score
Interesting info on ā€œtypicalā€ approval stages. Iā€™m sure the FDA is unbiased enough to make a bipartisan decision based on facts. (Insert clown fade). I find it strange that cancer drugs end up with endless, long running trials with a survival rates of much less than 99%.

View attachment 1041701
I'm pretty sure they went through Stage 1 šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: DWC

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Personally I don't give a flying fuck if you want to get it or not. I'm 1,000% against the mandatory deal. I got the one and done Jansen deal back in April so I could spend time with my grandfather. In the past couple of weeks I've had 3 buddies get the vid harcore with the same Vax I got. I'm not impressed with the "science" right now. And thus far at this point nobody has any answers to get another shot or not. The dumb fucks running this train right now can sit on a sharp stick and wiggle as far as fucking care. Tell me to mask up and I'll probably put your head through the drywall and hopefully I'll catch a stud... The end.

Turnup

Reaction score
Personally I don't give a flying fuck if you want to get it or not. I'm 1,000% against the mandatory deal. I got the one and done Jansen deal back in April so I could spend time with my grandfather. In the past couple of weeks I've had 3 buddies get the vid harcore with the same Vax I got. I'm not impressed with the "science" right now. And thus far at this point nobody has any answers to get another shot or not. The dumb fucks running this train right now can sit on a sharp stick and wiggle as far as fucking care. Tell me to mask up and I'll probably put your head through the drywall and hopefully I'll catch a stud... The end.
What will you do when they tell you that you need 2 more jabs by New Years?? šŸ˜³

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
It's a personal choice...and I don't care who does what...and I really don't think it should be public knowledge or spoken of. Democrats are weaponizing vaccines just like they did Covid....mid terms are fast approaching and they now the gig will be up unless they create a crisis...its all they have.

Yesterday one of my "uncles" died of "Covid"...guy was early 70's and healthy. He was one hell of a character, he was originally from the Cook Islands, married one of my mom's 1st cousins (Hawaiian hints the "uncle"). He was vehemently against the vaccine. Once he hit the vent I saw the writing on the wall.

My wife and I wanted easier travel back and forth to HI, we did the J&J single dose, I will not take any boosters etc. We did the bare minimum to be able to go home easier with the kids (who still have to get tested). I don't give two flying fucks about anyones opinion about the vaccine..the FDA only cares about money, as do the drug companies...their approval doesn't mean shit. Do you, and what you want to do. Do I think my uncle may still be alive if he had done it? I have no idea...but he made his choice..as for me and mine we have no judgement...only the loss of a good family man. If any of you have ever seen the Polynesian show in Orlando (Disney)...you've seen his son dance.

The democrats own vaccine mistrust...both the child molester, and the cackling whore campaigned against it to get elected...they own this just like they own the border, Afghanistan etc....anyone who voted for them owns it as well.

With ya on this.

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
What will you do when they tell you that you need 2 more jabs by New Years?? šŸ˜³
That's a question I haven't answered yet for myself yet fella... My parents are both in their 70's so I will probably take the chance. But I also want recourse on the manufacturer when I'm all fucked up.

Turnup

Reaction score
That's a question I haven't answered yet for myself yet fella... My parents are both in their 70's so I will probably take the chance. But I also want recourse on the manufacturer when I'm all fucked up.
I was hoping to hear something more exciting than the head drywall treatment. Maybe when you hear there is absolutely zero recourse with any and all parties involved top to bottom and in between you'll have a gnarly head hitting ass flying haiku roundhouse kick to the nads šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Why do you care?

Honestly?

I don't! I was just looking for some good comedy! A few of the inmates came through with flying colors! Most of ya, not so much.

Seriously though?

I've said from day one, it's a totally personal decision. Everyone has to make their own mind on what they think is best for them and their situation. And of course their families.

I don't judge. But I do like a good laugh now and then! Thanks for playing along. šŸ‘