WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So there was no senior US Government meeting deceased military at Dover? Biden. Dr Jill. Commie. Commie husband. Sec keep Blinken. Nobody.

JB in so cal

Reaction score
Wife said something was on fagbook but can't confirm elsehwere. Anyone?

Universal Elements

Reaction score
It’s less than 50 miles from asshole Jao’s house to Dover and he couldn’t make it?

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I guess Biden is on his way there now. Now that he got his 10 hours of sleep.

i do not believe the soldiers have arrived yet.

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
If I were there waiting for my kids body and anyone from this administration showed up I'd tell them to get the fuck out, you're not welcome here.

i understand your anger. Its proper protocol for receiving the deceased soldiers on American soil.

tough situation ;(

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Its proper protocol for receiving the deceased soldiers on American soil.

It's also proper protocol for the POTUS to be elected by the people, and not sitting in the Oval Office via stealing the election.
I am with 4Waters, I would not allow the death of my child to dignify their thievery........and if I raised them right, my child would not want it any other way. :cool:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
It's also proper protocol for the POTUS to be elected by the people, and not sitting in the Oval Office via stealing the election.
I am with 4Waters, I would not allow the death of my child to dignify their thievery........and if I raised them right, my child would not want it any other way. :cool:

i cant disagree with that. Its personal for sure and if families do not want the President there it should be respected.

i am not defending that POS Biden

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
If he nods off sitting a couple feet from Isreal's Prime Minister, imagine the meds they will have to have him on.

No way in hell that decrepit old man can stand at attention for the time needed for the Honor Guard to move those boys. He'll need to be sitting, and the media will try not to show it:mad:

500bbc

Reaction score
What the fuck was Dr. Pepper wearing? She bump into Zorro on the way to Jao's bash?

Last edited:
Reactions: ssc

ikester

Reaction score
saw a picture of Joe and his wife standing in the background as the U.S. servicemen arrived home on U.S. soil. Made my blood boil that this jackass is there. I understand it is the protocol for POTUS to be there. In my opinion, it is a disgrace for him to be there. These servicemen died giving the ultimate sacrifice for their country. Joe has no concept or connection of what he is doing or has done. Joe should be put on a plane and dropped off at the Afghan airport and let him fend for himself.
God bless these servicemen .and all servicemen and servicewomen.

ssc

Reaction score
Did anyone notice how when the first casket was brought out, all the military folks salute and the rest of the folks put their hand over their heart. Except for dumbass.He kinda looks to his left and sees everyone and then he puts his hand over his heart. What a fucking embarrassment from a feeble, senile, demented fool.

Cheers, Steve

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
And he checked his watch. I guess he might have another meeting to attend or it was close to nap time.

240951271_10223397303535071_4330594176240999839_n.jpg

Did anyone notice how when the first casket was brought out, all the military folks salute and the rest of the folks put their hand over their heart. Except for dumbass.He kinda looks to his left and sees everyone and then he puts his hand over his heart. What a fucking embarrassment from a feeble, senile, demented fool.

Cheers, Steve

FishSniper

Reaction score
saw a picture of Joe and his wife standing in the background as the U.S. servicemen arrived home on U.S. soil. Made my blood boil that this jackass is there. I understand it is the protocol for POTUS to be there. In my opinion, it is a disgrace for him to be there. These servicemen died giving the ultimate sacrifice for their country. Joe has no concept or connection of what he is doing or has done. Joe should be put on a plane and dropped off at the Afghan airport and let him fend for himself.
God bless these servicemen .and all servicemen and servicewomen.
Bingo.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Let's see what the FBI has to say about that.

You didn’t learn shit in school did you? FBI wouldn’t have shit to do with a threat on the President. That’s secret services ball of wax. Just like counterfeit money 😂

Nothing happened to this bitch except karma, so I think op is ok 🙂

BBE8D8C7-F73D-49DA-BC29-211D97DEDAC0.jpeg

Last edited: