WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So we left dogs behind

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Besides hundreds of Americans

oh an Johnny taliban is going door to door killing former friends who didn’t get out.

Fuck this country. I’m raising a black flag.
0F12993A-973F-4F4D-988B-BF32128792A2.jpeg
AC77B30B-B8D3-4881-AB24-9961009E7C7F.png
5467E1FB-7CC6-4A21-825C-864D5C206FA5.jpeg
3499B399-E465-45DF-815A-E05CE3DD9CDB.jpeg
1ED46FC8-F617-4C14-B607-0CE3AC7C2EB9.jpeg
7CD8FD22-7EF7-4617-9FE5-E80AB612E189.jpeg

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE what this administration is doing!! I try to stay out of the bullshit I can't change but someone needs to answer to this. The complete debacle of losing 13 servicemen also

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
Has anybody independently confirmed the dog situation?

The wokies are silent as hell on this whole situation. I'm guessing because acknowledging this debacle would make it hard to get people to care about pronouns and misgendering next week.

PlanB

Reaction score

The wokies are silent as hell on this whole situation. I'm guessing because acknowledging this debacle would make it hard to get people to care about pronouns and misgendering next week.

I read earlier (from the rescue group trying to get them out) that the dogs (about 50) were let go from their cages to fend for themselves (ordered by the DOD). My wife said she has read some conflicting information since so I don't know what to believe. Sad situation to just abandon 50 working dogs in that shithole...

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Do you guys not relize that Trump said "Pussy"??

Its thousands of miles away, has no effect on their gated community soo...

Sad times for the great USofA!! It will never be the same!!

And did anyone tell those fuks in the pics that they should be wearing a mask? 🤬

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

American Humane Society has confirmed, in terms of actual animal intel, I trust them far beyond our media and DC.
UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE what this administration is doing!! I try to stay out of the bullshit I can't change but someone needs to answer to this. The complete debacle of losing 13 servicemen also
That's what those in charge are depending on, people figuring they can't change the outcome of the given course.

It's going to take more than prayer, and we'll wishes...but a little help from above would be greatly appreciated. When those in control figure more than half of the populace will stand down, they won't know what to do when just a fraction stand up.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
If these dogs were abandoned, regardless of who’s dogs they were, it’s just wrong. Any chance we could get some, no BS, informative captions of these photos?

I’ve noticed in all the recent photos taken around Kabul, I’ve not seen even one dog. For a 3rd world country, at least they were before they suddenly became a world leader in weapons, no dogs seemed odd.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
If these dogs were abandoned, regardless of who’s dogs they were, it’s just wrong. Any chance we could get some, no BS, informative captions of these photos?

I’ve noticed in all the recent photos taken around Kabul, I’ve not seen even one dog. For a 3rd world country, at least they were before they suddenly became a world leader in weapons, no dogs seemed odd.

Muslims of that ilk believe dogs are filthy filthy animals.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

Found this tweet from Veterans Sheepdog of America

NicPaus

Reaction score
Read some of the tweets.

Biden showed more respect to the pos george floyd than our troops.

I sure hope they rescue everyone of the service dogs. German Shepherd lover here. Seeing those pics of them left in the crate makes my blood boil.

Reaction score
glad/hope the dogs are being cared for, as the tweet from Veterans Sheepdog of America states.

honest question, do you miss Obama now ?

jet496

Reaction score
Mainstream media will try to fix this. They will stop reporting anything bad. Imagine the thousands killed & tortured behind the pictures & videos that we've seen, which is far & few in between.

Last edited:

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
Settle down guys. It’s Russian troll site propaganda just trying to stir up your emotions. Those were shelter dogs. There were no US military dogs left behind. You’ll also see posts online about America flying dogs in passenger seats and leaving afghanies behind. Again just Russian troll site propaganda to stir up emotions.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Hmm,
So probably also Russian trolls hanging people from Blackhawks?
I'm sure it's also propaganda about the people left behind...

If the powers that be would leave 80b in arms and equipment, American citizens, allies that will be killed...I really don't think they'd give two shits about dogs.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
glad/hope the dogs are being cared for, as the tweet from Veterans Sheepdog of America states.

Absolutely. Who doesn’t miss those senseless drone strikes on civilian hospitals

brgrcru

Reaction score

im sure Obama and his husband big mike , are behind door number 2 .
You should be so proud. What they have been doing , to this once great nation .

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Settle down guys. It’s Russian troll site propaganda just trying to stir up your emotions. Those were shelter dogs. There were no US military dogs left behind. You’ll also see posts online about America flying dogs in passenger seats and leaving afghanies behind. Again just Russian troll site propaganda to stir up emotions.

bs there is no shelter dogs on a mil controlled air field. They were eod dogs but for the Afghans or another nato partner. The general of the 82nd AB on the ground ordered them to stay put just like he ordered troops to clean the shitters for the Taliban. This country is broke. End of story. You think those working dogs will make it out.Fuck no.

PlanB

Reaction score

Bullshit! I have been reading updates from the rescue group throughout the day from two different platforms.

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
Hmm,
So probably also Russian trolls hanging people from Blackhawks?
I'm sure it's also propaganda about the people left behind...

If the powers that be would leave 80b in arms and equipment, American citizens, allies that will be killed...I really don't think they'd give two shits about dogs.
Believe everything you see and hear if thats what you want. The Russian trolls love your type…..

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

Soo.. we are now back to...

RUSSIA.. RUSSIA.. RUSSIA..

🤣🤣🤣

FFS..

Where is @regor ..he'll get a kick out of this..

To the dungeon it goes..

brgrcru

Reaction score
Ya okay , and 13 marines that were blown up , by the disaster of a fake president that you support . Are still alive .

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
bs there is no shelter dogs on a mil controlled air field. They were eod dogs but for the Afghans or another nato partner. The general of the 82nd AB on the ground ordered them to stay put just like he ordered troops to clean the shitters for the Taliban. This country is broke. End of story. You think those working dogs will make it out.Fuck no.
Bullshit! I have been reading updates from the rescue group throughout the day from two different platforms.
OK. See post #40.

badgas

Reaction score
Thinking about what is going to happen to those poeple left behind gut wrenching. We should have flattened the place 20 years ago. I feel like even with a slow methodical exit you would still ultimately end up with radicals running the place but why intentionally Ieave all the artillery and all the life behind ?

I don't watch the news from either side, Is there anyone that thinks this was anything but a disaster ?

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
?? So, the Russians view RDP worthy of messing with about dogs? WTF?

brgrcru

Reaction score
Scum bags dems don't care

Orange man tweeted mean things .
According to there weekly Union paper .