WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

so what now that trump loses

mobldj

Reaction score
now what will all the media ,the view,cnn,antifa,blm cocksuckers and leftist asshats have to bitch about.will the protest and riots stop.how will sleepy joe get anything done with a rep senate.shit show still dead ahead skipper !

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
IT aint completely over just yet!!!
Georgia could still cost the R's the majority in the Senate.
IF, the R's can keep control of the Senate, at least we can hog tie the D's and then the only choice they have left is Executive Order which I am sure Kamila will be busy writing shit for Sleepy Joe to sign if he isn't either dead or removed by Nancy.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Media has figured out that outrage has delivered huge numbers and returned them to the pre internet glory days.

They will keep spreading fear. There is no way this BLM stuff is just going to dissapear regardless of who is the president.

Mark my words the cities will still burn as soon as most of the George Floyd cops walk when the trial concludes. 6 months after that when things quiet down we will magically have another tragic mass shooting and that and eliminating guns will be the new focus.

Most people have jack shit going on and don't know how to be happy. They need something to be woke about.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Life goes on. Hopefully Republicans keep the senate. And we have 3 judges appointed by Trump in our corner. Keep fighting the good fight. If Biden causes the economy to slide and unemployement to go up, there's a good chance he'll be a 4 year president too.

Im still gonna boat, eat bacon and shoot guns.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
IF when the challenges are over and he does lose, yes........ we will be throughly dissapointed..... but we won't cry, scream, leave the country, threaten the new administration, riot, burn and loot, etc. We'll suck it up maintain our integrity and look towards 2024.....
Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 11.08.40 AM.png

Can I get a HARUMPH.

Last edited:

Dalton

Reaction score
CNN under Trump reminds me of Fox News under Obama, bunch of crazy wild BS stories. CNN has been off their rocker since Trump got in office, but I imagine under Biden they’ll chill out big time, And Fox News will become the purveyor of crazy accusations and hypothetical situations that’ll never happen, like CNN, MSNDC is right now. Fox News is great right now, and their ratings show it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk