WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So what you drive does matter

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
Just having a nice evening at a local bar having a few drinks talking to people around, ended up having a nice conversation with a pretty blond who was a little lit, she likes motorcycles, boating, she hasn't been to Havasu in years etc,
Being the gentleman that i am i offer to give her a ride home, ( her house not mine) now since my Hellcat was hit last week and both my suburban and dually are in the shop i was driving my van,
As we walk out to the van she stops and was like hell no i'm not getting into that, wtf it's a pretty cool ass van, (well maybe not from a lit girls point of view.)
Never had that happen before,

w1zydQNNTUOGgHP1NJQ3dQ.jpg

lbhsbz

Reaction score
A: Dodge Van's were cooler
B: Yours would be cooler if it had one of those shitty shaped windows in side towards the back and an old skool limo antenna on the roof
C: At least it got slot mags, but they shouldn't be polished...that's just tacky.
D: Sides pipes need perforated heat shields...you'll see those if you turn to the next page of your 1984 JCwhitney catalog.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Just having a nice evening at a local bar having a few drinks talking to people around, ended up having a nice conversation with a pretty blond who was a little lit, she likes motorcycles, boating, she hasn't been to Havasu in years etc,
Being the gentleman that i am i offer to give her a ride home, ( her house not mine) now since my Hellcat was hit last week and both my suburban and dually are in the shop i was driving my van,
As we walk out to the van she stops and was like hell no i'm not getting into that, wtf it's a pretty cool ass van, (well maybe not from a lit girls point of view.)
Never had that happen before,

View attachment 844439
LOL that's not rapey at all

JDKRXW

Reaction score
Needs murals on both sides.......something like Doobie Brothers album covers.
She'd have hopped right in.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
“You Are What You Drive” - Clint Eastwood.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
My first ride was a Green 72’ ford econoline 3/4 ton van with factory windows all around.
My GF’s sister told her to stay away from me because I had a van, lol. It was a damn fishbowl ha ha

707dog

Reaction score
dig the bike and the van... those shag wagons are making a small come back you need a couple more bolt ons it will be hip again. i got laid more in my "beaner mobile" (lowrider) than any boat, muscle car or truck iv owned ;)

brownsuger

Reaction score
This is classic.... Wish I could have seen her face when she saw the van.....

Btw, IMO there's not a damn thing wrong with that van.... looks good to me

River Runnin

Reaction score
Should have a Hummer! She might have jumped right on! .....IN!! 🤑

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Van is bitchin! Contractor rolled into work in a 70s turquoise Dodge tradesman with torque thrusts. I want it.
She just knew what she would do for old-time sake if she got in that van.

Tank

Reaction score
Hmmmmm that’s weird. Drunk chick doesn’t want to get into the mystery machine with the 6’5” 300 lb dude she just met at the bar. Weird. 😁😁

She would’ve gone home with you in the Ferrari. It’s worked before remember? Just don’t marry those ones man!!! Lol

Your ad here

Reaction score
What's up with the side pipes and exhaust behind the rear wheel?

oldschool

Reaction score
My parents had a kustom van when I was in HS, I’d rock the “Rastle Castle” every chance I got.

Wedgy

Reaction score
My dad had one in high school that said “Good N Plenty” on the side. My grandma referred to it as a “whorehouse on wheels” haha

More Pregnant unwed Mothers from West Texas agree. It's better in a BBC. Church Van Smithlawn Church of Christ. Residential program for young Mother's.
The Cabin Cruiser's not talking...
G30 New Blue.jpg

Wedgy

Reaction score
Plenty of time to rig the hidden camera!

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
hahah, I'd have to agree with her, those vans are what we as little girls used to fear!

merc_400r

Reaction score
haha. Your story reminds me of so many people I know. Talking about how they have this big truck, this big trailer, dirt bikes, boats, sports cars, etc. You follow them out into the parking lot and they get into an old Honda civic or something. Then all of a sudden the viper is in the shop, the truck is getting a new turbo, etc. Then they want to take her back to her place (because they live with their parents or have room mates)

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Maybe it was that you waterbed doesn’t have a heater? Looking forward to clarity after the second encounter.

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
I saw an old shitty van one time and on the back it said "Don't laugh, your daughter might be in here"

I had a couple custom vans back in the 70's and that was a pretty popular sticker. I've been thinking about getting another one for some time now for the nostalgia but also for camping. If I did, I'd have that painted on the back but at my age I'd have the word "daughter" crossed out and write in "mother", then cross that out and write in "gandmother"!😁

nameisbond

Reaction score
I had a couple custom vans back in the 70's and that was a pretty popular sticker. I've been thinking about getting another one for some time now for the nostalgia but also for camping. If I did, I'd have that painted on the back but at my age I'd have the word "daughter" crossed out and write in "mother", then cross that out and write in "gandmother"!😁

You know you are getting old when the mother is hotter then the daughter!!!!!

Tank

Reaction score
Dan, the caveman Cig deal fell through. Jump on it man!

dribble

Reaction score
Well guess it wasn't a total loss. she called me this morning and we are going out to dinner :)

If you really want to give her the shit test, show up on the bike with a spare beanie helmet and a suction cup seat on the rear fender. If she goes, marry her.