WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So....where can you buy HCQ and Ivermectin

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Anybody know? Isn't this stuff supposed to be over the counter?

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
FF3F238C-8040-4CCD-B2E7-BCAA8C6E7779.gif

Howardflat

Bad MFer
Reaction score
I heard you can get it on americasfrontlinedoctors.org I knew someone who did it. its a tele doctor type deal. Picked up the script here in vegas. I have not personally done it.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
You need a script for HCQ? I thought it was over the counter in the past, no?

I know when all the covid shit started it was prescription though.....and then they made that unavailable????

azsunfun

Reaction score

I know when all the covid shit started it was prescription though.....and then they made that unavailable????
we are f.d.a. and say no h.c.q. or invermecten for you.🤨

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score

I do not believe it was. I think it always required a prescription but it was readily available and super cheap.

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
If you get someone who knows what they are doing in a feed store, you would be shocked to see what you can actually get.

As an example any antibiotic you want in any quantity you want. pills to 50lb bag of high concentration tetracycline........
The guy behind the counter just needs to understand how to do it. Its all out there if you are paying attention.

I worked in a real feed store for 5 years while in college.

RadMan

Throbbing Member
Reaction score
Just more evidence. We picked up some penicillin for a dog at a Tractor Supply this weekend, only $14.00. Ivermectin syringe vials routinely purchased cheap for years in a local feed store In Dallas as well.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
An old gf just got a bunch in Mexico

jbird

Reaction score
I heard you can get it on americasfrontlinedoctors.org I knew someone who did it. its a tele doctor type deal. Picked up the script here in vegas. I have not personally done it.

This is where us and several friends have got it from.

wzuber

Reaction score
This is where us and several friends have got it from.
Thx for posting this.
Do you simply request it as a preventative for covid? Or do you have to tell them you have certain/specific symptoms to obtain the prescription?

HBCraig

Reaction score
Thx for posting this.
Do you simply request it as a preventative for covid? Or do you have to tell them you have certain/specific symptoms to obtain the prescription?
I got my ivermectin through Push Health

Told them it was preventative and ask to have it sent to my local CVS. Took about a week.

jbird

Reaction score
Thx for posting this.
Preventative is fine

wzuber

Reaction score
I just google searched the Web addy. americasfrontlinedoctors.org
Fortunately the first couple links were direct to the correct site/ info etc. The remaining list of links were all leftist propaganda shit, all negative, dis- information shit like "this org. Is a right wing extremist, pro Trump, blah, blah, blah group" completely trying to disuade anybody from considering their website and info.....
Very ridiculous.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Que paso?
RD might have some of that illicit stuff. Meet in the ally @2am....oh and don't forget your push scooter😁

sintax

Reaction score
They know what to give you. Just tell the feed store clerk your pony is shitting night crawlers.

So my buddy fishes a lot, hes constantly struggling to keep good night crawlers going. Maybe I can let him know he can invest in a pony and he'll be flush with nightcrawlers forever!

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I was given an RX for it this morning. Still can’t find a pharmacy to fill it though.

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
I was given an RX for it this morning. Still can’t find a pharmacy to fill it though.
there's also another thread around here somewhere that had a few leads i think.
or if it's too hard to get i can front you some. text me if need be. i have it here at the house. i'm curious to see what doses they prescribed, also.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I just drove down algodones Mexico and purchased it at the pharmacy

Joker

Reaction score
Bill, push health filled mine with no issues. They issued a warning that CVS may not fill it so i went to Honeybee on their site and ordered it. 2 days later i had 2 scripts. I cancelled the honeybee after i picked them up. The issue for you is time so that may not be the best Avenue.

copterzach

Reaction score
That’s sucks. I got from the local vet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just_floatin

Reaction score
Teladoc did not prescribe both of the mentioned drugs above due to not being FDA approved as a remedy for covid 19. We are under attack by big Pharma and taking it in stride.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Teladoc did not prescribe both of the mentioned drugs above due to not being FDA approved as a remedy for covid 19. We are under attack by big Pharma and taking it in stride.

That’s exactly what’s happening. Which is why the big pharmacies are saying they don’t have it.

phuggit

Reaction score
Push Health filled an Ivermectin scrip for me, but declined to fill the Hydroxychloroquine. The PA said he doesnt see it as an effective treatment.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Since when did the pharmacy's become doctors and be able to tell you what you can and cant have. Seems to me that if you have a legit prescription from a doctor that all the pharmacy's job is to fill it and give you what the script says. Not to undermine the doctor and tell you that you dont need it.

But they are ok with giving people a couple hundred oxy or adderall a month. Makes complete sense

Times Like These

Reaction score
Most pharmacist these days have a Pharm D degree, a Dr. in Pharmacy, so technically the are Dr’s.

In most instances they know a lot more about drugs than the Dr. prescribing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

gqchris

Reaction score
Most pharmacist these days have a Pharm D degree, a Dr. in Pharmacy, so technically the are Dr’s.

I can assure you that the asian girl at my CVS is no "Doctor", and if so, it is only by degree! I dont see her as more than a bottle filler that is a cashier. And she has a fucking attitude to boot.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

Know more about the script than the doctor percribing it? I call bullshit!! Again, then why do the hand out oxys and shit to people by the 100s with out blinking an eye. It's a fukn sham!!

And yea, Jill Biden is a doctor too sooo... just saying!