WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

so where do we go from here?

DaveH

Reaction score
Sorry if this sounds gloom and doom and all......but seriously, how does this shit end?

i ask because i see no way out of this. lets face it...ALL of our lives its been race this and race that....you would think people would get sick and tired of living with the racism anchor attached to themselves and find a better place in life.......that simply aint happening.

i mean it was 52 years ago since the death of MLK......can we look back after 50 years and say "gee, look how far we have come"? I say we can....but the problem is there is a massive segment of society who doesnt see it that way.

Worse yet, politicians and "dignitaries" use race to fan the flames of hatred ( with selfish motivations no doubt). from my perspective....it works quite well. we have a young generation who only know one thing.....how horrible, unfair, cruel and racist this country is.

So i ask again.......how does this shit end? please dont tell me we all sit around and preach love, understanding, harmony and all that BS....because i have been hearing that for 35+ years and where has it brought the situation to? I hear a lot about voting and how that "makes your voice heard".....how has that been working out for the last 30 years?race relations have been degenerating all of our lives........

I'd like to think that these riots will come to an end with the use of police, the guard, even the military if necessary....but all that does is put a lid on the massive reservoir and not actually solve the problem........as we have done so many times in the past.

so please...someone......how does this ever actually get resolved?

hallett21

Reaction score
Time and a lot of it imo. Like you said MLK was killed 52 years ago. 52 years ago Black people had different drinking fountains. You don’t shake that resentment in a generation or 2.

I don’t agree with the rioting and all of the other bullshit that politicians fuel this fire with.

I will say this board and the world in general seems to have become much more polarizing in the last 8 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaveH

Reaction score
Time and a lot of it imo. Like you said MLK was killed 52 years ago. 52 years ago Black people had different drinking fountains. You don’t shake that resentment in a generation or 2.

I don’t agree with the rioting and all of the other bullshit that politicians fuel this fire with.

I will say this board and the world in general seems to have become much more polarizing in the last 8 years.

i agree you cant shake off memories in a couple generations. But instead of seeing how far we HAVE come.....what is being preached is how horrible we ARE.

can you honestly say that if this country was so racially unfair and unjust....why are there so many who stay? i mean immigration to this country is higher then any other country in the world........it can't be because we are so cruel and unjust and racist.

hallett21

Reaction score
i agree you cant shake off memories in a couple generations. But instead of seeing how far we HAVE come.....what is being preached is how horrible we ARE.

can you honestly say that if this country was so racially unfair and unjust....why are there so many who stay? i mean immigration to this country is higher then any other country in the world........it can't be because we are so cruel and unjust and racist.

I agree. People run across our boarders with no chip on their shoulder. They just want a better life and I would say the majority achieve that.

Just look at CA construction. You’re a novelty on the job as a white or black guy.

I know the RDP response is fuck the illegals. But I work with guys daily who hustle and earn an honest wage because their parents snuck across the boarder.

I think the black vs white racism comes from politicians and “leaders”. They just fuel 2 separate fires.

just_floatin

Reaction score
My fear are the no fear hardened criminals with no regard for law, order and human life. Protest turn to looting and burning buildings to shootouts with law enforcement. I counted 5 LEO shot last night across the new America. Sad how fast the narrative keeps changing. Law against lawlessness. I am not clear if this is a black against white at this time.

96scarab

Reaction score
Sorry if this sounds gloom and doom and all......but seriously, how does this shit end?

i ask because i see no way out of this. lets face it...ALL of our lives its been race this and race that....you would think people would get sick and tired of living with the racism anchor attached to themselves and find a better place in life.......that simply aint happening.

i mean it was 52 years ago since the death of MLK......can we look back after 50 years and say "gee, look how far we have come"? I say we can....but the problem is there is a massive segment of society who doesnt see it that way.

Worse yet, politicians and "dignitaries" use race to fan the flames of hatred ( with selfish motivations no doubt). from my perspective....it works quite well. we have a young generation who only know one thing.....how horrible, unfair, cruel and racist this country is.

So i ask again.......how does this shit end? please dont tell me we all sit around and preach love, understanding, harmony and all that BS....because i have been hearing that for 35+ years and where has it brought the situation to? I hear a lot about voting and how that "makes your voice heard".....how has that been working out for the last 30 years?race relations have been degenerating all of our lives........

I'd like to think that these riots will come to an end with the use of police, the guard, even the military if necessary....but all that does is put a lid on the massive reservoir and not actually solve the problem........as we have done so many times in the past.

We did vote in a black president..So that is a start but it goes both ways. Drop me off on the North side of Milwaukee at night, I wouldn't make it two blocks before something happened. Drop a black guy off in my neighborhood and I'd ask him if he wants a beer!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

It’s because the younger generations do not know how bad it can be outside of the USA.
They don’t know what REAL oppression is.
They only know that CNN says they are oppressed right here.
Those that flee real oppression and make their way here know the difference.
They don’t see obstacles, they only see opportunities.

DaveH

Reaction score
We did vote in a black president..So that is a start but it goes both ways. Drop me off on the North side of Milwaukee at night, I wouldn't make it two blocks before something happened. Drop a black guy off in my neighborhood and I'd ask him if he wants a beer!
well how F'd up is that?

i assume you are white when you say "wouldnt make it two blocks in Milwaukee" yet offer a cold one to a black. why is this acceptable to you when you are called racist or "white privileged"?

and where did that black president get us? he didnt heal anything only made things worse as far as race relations.

DaveH

Reaction score
It’s because the younger generations do not know how bad it can be outside of the USA.
They don’t know what REAL oppression is.
They only know that CNN says they are oppressed right here.
Those that flee real oppression and make their way here know the difference.
They don’t see obstacles, they only see opportunities.

i beleieve this.

yet we dont see ANYBODY standing up and saying this. why not? are you telling me there isn't a single successful immigrant who can speak to this?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
i beleieve this.

yet we dont see ANYBODY standing up and saying this. why not? are you telling me there isn't a single successful immigrant who can speak to this?

They’re busy boarding up their shit and posting on rooftops...

squeezer

Reaction score
snip'

Its starts by changing our sentencing standards and eliminating for profit penal institutions.

Sounds unrelated but look back a bit. Real gains were happening in addressing the race situation in this country until the for profit prison guys realized they needed to expand their business base. They wrote up drug laws, pushed minimum sentencing legislation (Which has a social bias that is absurd if you dig into it), and pretty much drove incarceration rates through the roof. Yea yea I get the "Tough on crime" rallying cry and don't actually disagree with it. The effect that is has had however has been magnified in ways that drive the problems we see now. It would be far cheaper to decriminalize and treat instead of incarcerate and repeat. A User with 5 rocks of crack will do more time than a Dr. who has sold 1M pills of Oxy...

Disparate Sentencing in the Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986

Congress’s passage of the Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986 created a five-year mandatory minimum sentence for possession of five grams (or just a few rocks) of crack cocaine. (21 U.S.C. § 841 (2006).) “Mandatory minimum” means just what it says: A person convicted of a first offense of possessing five grams of crack had to be sentenced to five years in federal prison. By contrast, under the 1986 Act a coke-snorting user had to be caught with 100 times that amount of powder cocaine (500 grams, or over a pound) in order to face a similar five-year mandatory minimum sentence. This 100-to-one ratio was not the product of reasoned analysis of the relative dangers of the two forms of the same drug; rather, Congress batted around various arbitrary ratios (including 20-to-one) and settled on the 100-to-one ratio during floor debate on the Act. As Representative Dan Lungren (who helped draft the Act) said, “We didn’t really have an evidentiary basis for it.” (156 Cong.Rec. H6202 (July 28, 1986).

Under the 1986 Act, a person caught holding a few small bags of crack rocks, even if for her own use, faced the same penalty as a major powder cocaine carrier.

Disproportionate impact on African-Americans

Almost immediately upon its passage, African-American defendants experienced the harsh crack cocaine sentences imposed by the 1986 Act. Crack cocaine’s lower price, ease of production, and manner of distribution (small quantities sold to individuals for personal use) was thought to have made it more accessible in poor, urban communities than powder cocaine. Young black men found themselves in the crosshairs of enforcement efforts aimed at halting the unproven “crack epidemic” the Act supposedly addressed.

It became clear that the Act’s overly harsh punishment disproportionately targeted a racial minority, which made many of its prior supporters question its legitimacy.

96scarab

Reaction score
well how F'd up is that?

i assume you are white when you say "wouldnt make it two blocks in Milwaukee" yet offer a cold one to a black. why is this acceptable to you when you are called racist or "white privileged"?

and where did that black president get us? he didnt heal anything only made things worse as far as race relations.
You're absolutely right!

DaveH

Reaction score
Its starts by changing our sentencing standards and eliminating for profit penal institutions.

Sounds unrelated but look back a bit. Real gains were happening in addressing the race situation in this country until the for profit prison guys realized they needed to expand their business base. They wrote up drug laws, pushed minimum sentencing legislation (Which has a social bias that is absurd if you dig into it), and pretty much drove incarceration rates through the roof. Yea yea I get the "Tough on crime" rallying cry and don't actually disagree with it. The effect that is has had however has been magnified in ways that drive the problems we see now. It would be far cheaper to decriminalize and treat instead of incarcerate and repeat. A User with 5 rocks of crack will do more time than a Dr. who has sold 1M pills of Oxy...

Disparate Sentencing in the Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986

Congress’s passage of the Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986 created a five-year mandatory minimum sentence for possession of five grams (or just a few rocks) of crack cocaine. (21 U.S.C. § 841 (2006).) “Mandatory minimum” means just what it says: A person convicted of a first offense of possessing five grams of crack had to be sentenced to five years in federal prison. By contrast, under the 1986 Act a coke-snorting user had to be caught with 100 times that amount of powder cocaine (500 grams, or over a pound) in order to face a similar five-year mandatory minimum sentence. This 100-to-one ratio was not the product of reasoned analysis of the relative dangers of the two forms of the same drug; rather, Congress batted around various arbitrary ratios (including 20-to-one) and settled on the 100-to-one ratio during floor debate on the Act. As Representative Dan Lungren (who helped draft the Act) said, “We didn’t really have an evidentiary basis for it.” (156 Cong.Rec. H6202 (July 28, 1986).

Under the 1986 Act, a person caught holding a few small bags of crack rocks, even if for her own use, faced the same penalty as a major powder cocaine carrier.

Disproportionate impact on African-Americans

Almost immediately upon its passage, African-American defendants experienced the harsh crack cocaine sentences imposed by the 1986 Act. Crack cocaine’s lower price, ease of production, and manner of distribution (small quantities sold to individuals for personal use) was thought to have made it more accessible in poor, urban communities than powder cocaine. Young black men found themselves in the crosshairs of enforcement efforts aimed at halting the unproven “crack epidemic” the Act supposedly addressed.

It became clear that the Act’s overly harsh punishment disproportionately targeted a racial minority, which made many of its prior supporters question its legitimacy.
isnt that what we are seeing now?

police being told not to "interfere" with righteous protesters and the rule of law being trampled on?

where is that getting us? is the situation getting better or emboldening more of the behavior?

i disagree that laws and the "industrial prison machine" was set in motion to definitively punish a certain race. if the opinion that drug dealing laws "unfairly target" a certain race........sorry but i aint buying that.

i do agree some of the sentencing guide lines for one type of crime vs another make me scratch my head......but this belief that its all designed to discriminate against a certain race is nonsense.

Cdog

Reaction score
To an extent racism will never end. It’s part of the human makeup to segregate to who we identify with. There is a huge spectrum however on how bias, prejudice and racism is applied. The biggest issue I see we have as a country is That racism is politicized which has created tribalism.

I have met a couple of white racists in my life that made me extremely uncomfortable and didn’t want to be associated with. At the same time I have seen and met three times as many black racists that hate white people and will do anything they can do to justify stealing from of hurting them. These interactions have been at places like the Del amo mall in Torrance, Tyler mall in Riverside, Pomona swap meet and other random places around Southern California where larger numbers of blacks exist.

The truth is it is extremely un PC and frowned upon to speak the truth about any of these matters in public. This is why were seeing this happening.

It’s only gonna get worse....

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
I hate to say it but Fuck it because I too have become so tired of hearing the Discrimination card being played by the accuser from the very beginning.
The vast majority of Racism is coming from the accuser and people that aren't white. Same thing is happening with the Islamic Religion. Think about it. All of them play the discrimination card before anything happens just to incite discrimination from the Racist/Bigots or whatever so they can say, " See, I told you so!"
There just isn't much civility left in the world today.

traquer

Reaction score
Most of my clients are in Europe or Asia... It's interesting to hear their take on it. I'm not going to post it on a public forum, but let's just say they use common sense and haven't been brainwashed by our media lol

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
65952E95-B73B-4F28-AAFD-BCA8A38934F0.jpeg

fastenuff3

Reaction score

Quit breaking the law and resisting arrest.petty simple concept

stevesdcb

Reaction score
IMO, this is bigger than racism. Antifa is a political organization that is backed by big money & sponsorship. The people of color are constantly being feed a stream of anti law enforcement with the goal of hate & division. Antifa knows the black community is easily incited into violence. The black community is a pawn in the bigger picture. The enemy really is not people of color. The goal of Antifa is being achieved by watching us fight each other.

Look at the big picture, riots & Covid. These riots are being highly organized across the country, that's not easy to do with out money, organization, structure, communications.

Shutting down, events, businesses, etc under the authority of Covid is designed with the goal of slowing & controlling the economy. Perfect example, shutting down Reno Hot August Nights because of Covid, goal achieved. Another event shut down! The ripple effect, no business, no money, peeps are frustrated & angry, more prone to violence.

Shutting down HAN in the beginning of June? that event is scheduled for August, WTF.

Election year, shut down the economy through summer. REALLY ramp up the Covid scare come September, kids can't go to school, stay home, self quarantine, blah blah blah. Come November, goal achieved.

Need to get to the root of the issue, who is behind Antifa? I have a good idea who it is.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
The liberals' pressure on society is ratcheting up big time. Everyone is now being judged by the radical left and woe to those who fall out of favor with these "judges, juries and executioners."

This country is no longer polarized - it's FRACTURED - and the divide is getting deeper and wider and it's hard to see how this rift can be healed. Certainly it will take a leader greater than any we've seen for some time and even then, most of this country wouldn't recognize a great leader if they met him/her

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
i beleieve this.

Lol you think any of the major 3 broadcast networks are going to give them a platform?... Cable news?.... The NYT or WaPo?....

They are out there, plenty of them, the thing is you have to search them out, the major media is only interested in stories of victimhood... Just look at society in general, how many people are interested in victimhood vs fortitude, complaints instead of accomplishments. Because it's easier to complain as a victim than it is to surmount and succeed, and we live in a world of instant gratification.

I wonder how the country would look if over the last 30 years the media and pop culture was spotlighting any of the tens of thousands of success stories of immigrants or minorities, creating role models for triumph and success, instead of focusing on a few dozen acts of injustice creating role models of misery.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The left wants complete power and nothing will change that. All you have to do is look at what they did to our duly elected President. It's called treason and they should be hung for it. If they do/did that, can you imagine the unrest?

We are dealing with a segment of society that sincerely wants to usher in the New Green Deal, but they're too stupid to realize it is only about control from their elite. How about gun control? Just look at these riots, you think blue governments will protect you after they've taken your guns?

It's pretty simple, but scary for some......................................they want war, we should give it to them. It will set our nation back, no question, but continuing in the madness is lunacy and just delaying the inevitable. The longer you wait, the tougher it will be.

First step, arrest Congress and every other corrupt politician you can find.

Last edited:

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
i beleieve this.

As Racey said, they're out out there, they just don't get big coverage because it doesn't fit the "popular"narrative.

I saw this lady just this morning, vid is a bit long, 8-9 minutes, but worth the watch and dead on.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
We change the message!

"You are the master of your own destiny. You are only a victim if you make yourself out to be one, you are only a success if you make yourself out to be one. There is no one and nothing holding you back. There is rarely, if ever, anybody or anything there to elevate you if you do not elevate yourself. The only thing you are entitled to is what is written in The Constitution and the right to attempt to succeed, and possibly to fail; but you have the right to try again.

Take your life into your own hands. Make something of yourself. There will always be challenges in your way; it is up to you to overcome them. You are the master of your own destiny."

Last edited:

DaveH

Reaction score
We change the message!

"You are the master of your own destiny. You are only a victim if you make yourself out to be one, you are only a success if you make yourself out to be one. There is no one and nothing holding you back. There is rarely, if ever, anybody or anything there to elevate you if you do not elevate yourself. The only thing you are entitled to is what is written in The Constitution and the right to attempt to succeed, and possibly to fail; but you have the right to try again.

Take your life into your own hands. Make something of yourself. There will always be challenges in your way; it is up to you to overcome them. You are the master of your own destiny.

i love this!

although i am wondering how exactly we "change the message".......because we HAVE been saying this very thing for a long time.

the other side says "your a victim! whitey is keeping you down! you will never amount to anything....so vote for us and it will change".

the problem is....it never changes. just more and more of the same. Bidens recent speech was so full of "poor me" victimization I wanted to throw up.

so seriously........how do we get this message/mentality out? I mean when the likes of Lebron James, Kareem Abdul Jabar and all sorts of other highly successful blacks go out and say how horrible and unfair life is (can you say Colin?) there is nothing we are going to say to break that mindset.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Certainly it will take a leader greater than any we've seen for some time and even then, most of this country wouldn't recognize a great leader if they met him/her
Soooo is this where the Anti Christ enters the scene according to Revelations and other scriptures?

evantwheeler

Reaction score
As Racey said, they're out out there, they just don't get big coverage because it doesn't fit the "popular"narrative.

I saw this lady just this morning, vid is a bit long, 8-9 minutes, but worth the watch and dead on.

She hits the nail squarely on the head.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
i love this!

although i am wondering how exactly we "change the message".......because we HAVE been saying this very thing for a long time.

the other side says "your a victim! whitey is keeping you down! you will never amount to anything....so vote for us and it will change".

the problem is....it never changes. just more and more of the same. Bidens recent speech was so full of "poor me" victimization I wanted to throw up.

so seriously........how do we get this message/mentality out? I mean when the likes of Lebron James, Kareem Abdul Jabar and all sorts of other highly successful blacks go out and say how horrible and unfair life is (can you say Colin?) there is nothing we are going to say to break that mindset.

Bingo

The only chance I can see is if Trump and the DOJ start arresting both sides of the aisle for corruption. That might be the olive branch the brothers need. The white liberals will still resist, they are brainwashed beyond hope.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
World war will shift our attention, and bring unity. Still kicks the can down the road

Civil war will destroy this country and kick the can down the road.

America is divided! It is probably best we split into two countries. Libs can have the East coast.

but the way 2020 has been going so far... I am predicting the “big one” earthquake in CA, and a massive stage 11 hurricane on the east coast. Sprinkle in some massive tornadoes and flooding.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
World war will shift our attention, and bring unity. Still kicks the can down the road

Civil war will destroy this country and kick the can down the road.

America is divided! It is probably best we split into two countries. Libs can have the East coast.

but the way 2020 has been going so far... I am predicting the “big one” earthquake in CA, and a massive stage 11 hurricane on the east coast. Sprinkle in some massive tornadoes and flooding.

How about some flies and locusts while were at it

i love this!

To answer your question, all our leaders and anyone with influence have to come together with the same message. The answer is simple, the implementation is not

Last edited:

riverroyal

Reaction score
it wont end in my lifetime or yours.
We are more racially divided and politically divided than ever. It worse now, the last 40 years of trying has failed.

evantwheeler

Reaction score
She’s sharp.

Someone who has their body and mind firmly planted in reality. All of these people protesting/looting want someone/something to be mad at because they are unable to use their brain & body to become a productive member of society. As she states, that is exactly what "they" want, people who can't think for themselves or use rational thought to assess and better their situation. America is the land of opportunity and although everyone's definition of success is different, success doesn't fall in your lap. You gotta build a plan and execute it. It usually involves this horrible thing called work.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
IMO, this is bigger than racism. Antifa is a political organization that is backed by big money & sponsorship. The people of color are constantly being feed a stream of anti law enforcement with the goal of hate & division. Antifa knows the black community is easily incited into violence. The black community is a pawn in the bigger picture. The enemy really is not people of color. The goal of Antifa is being achieved by watching us fight each other.

Look at the big picture, riots & Covid. These riots are being highly organized across the country, that's not easy to do with out money, organization, structure, communications.

Shutting down, events, businesses, etc under the authority of Covid is designed with the goal of slowing & controlling the economy. Perfect example, shutting down Reno Hot August Nights because of Covid, goal achieved. Another event shut down! The ripple effect, no business, no money, peeps are frustrated & angry, more prone to violence.

Shutting down HAN in the beginning of June? that event is scheduled for August, WTF.

Election year, shut down the economy through summer. REALLY ramp up the Covid scare come September, kids can't go to school, stay home, self quarantine, blah blah blah. Come November, goal achieved.

Need to get to the root of the issue, who is behind Antifa? I have a good idea who it is.
We sent humans to the moon over 50 years ago and now in this day and age we can't find the pukeface behind all this crap and put a bullet between his eyes!!!!! Hard to believe the USA has become so soft. I feel sorry for all of you that have young kids and grand kids. What a fucked up life they're going to live.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
What is portrayed as "racism" is not, it's the mentality that all white people have "white privilege" , that every black person is "held down by the man" etc etc.

Real racism used to happen. "fuck no I am not renting to you nigger, get the fuck off my property!" "get the fuck out of my store you god damn beaner!" "hey chink! I am watching you and your thieving hands in my store!".

They pretend the shit talking that happens on redit and 4chan is real, and in their minds it is....omg why don't they believe what I believe!

Racial violence is usually encouraged against white folks, because "we" are the problem. Our own media paints that target on us.

Most of us never lived it, never participated in it, and have multiple successful friends of all races...because our parents taught us to "share" and encouraged us to spend the night at the "indians home", at the "mexicans home" at the "black friends home"....we actually know what it means to be "diverse".

And why it makes most of us so angry to see it used as a weapon of lies against the majority of us regular citizens.

They have bred a new type of civilian, one who cares little for law, or justice, or has any type of empathy. They exist solely to get whatever advantage they can, when ever it presents itself, and no matter at who's expense. Luckily they are mostly contained in the larger cities and suburbs of such cities.

Go out to middle America...no one gives a shit what color you are, they care about what you stand for, what your worth is to the community, and how willing you are to blend into the society you have moved into.

Religious fanatics, third world shit heads who want to be "shitheads" in America instead of Americans, sociopaths who come from societies where women/men are resources traded as cattle, nothing but pawns to be played with, sex toys, and slaves. They want to come here too. They are the ones who want to make a new shithole here.

Fuck there is a large percentage of slave/sex slaves already established here...along with all the unsavory types that own them. Did you know?

Take off your fucking rose tinted glasses. We are on the edge of a crisis. I don't see it getting better until a shit ton of evil people are dead.

Our government is doing NOTHING about this. It's going to be on US.

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
Just stop watching the news. I never ever watch the news. Go to the internet a read the news. I read headlines and will read the whole story if it interest me. I read the news in the morning and then go about my day. My wife will get news alerts occasionally that will let us know if something happened, otherwise I will learn about it tomorrow.

As far as Obama. I did not vote for him and did not want him to be elected. When he was I thought Ok a lot of people voted for him to show we weren't a racist country. I though fine I hope that he lead us to be a better country regarding race. He was an epic fail. He made it worse. Especially, his policies made it worse for minorities. Democrats can cry all they want about Trump, but his policies have made minority unemployment the best it has ever been. (until covid bullshit).

Democrats need a permanent underclass to keep getting elected. They need to give "free" stuff to the underclass in order to get elected. First it was senior citizens. Democrats would claim Republicans are going to take away or cut your SS. Your going to be eating dog food. Then it was on to blacks. We are going to take care of you and the Republicans are only going to step on you. Most people do not want to be taken care of. It hurts their pride and depresses their ambition. Then it was on to the Mexicans. With the come to America and we will give you stuff. Now Mexicans are hard working proud people and yes a certain percentage will take the free stuff, but most want to work and take care of their families. (I only agree with legal immigration)

With black unemployment low and more voting Republican. With illegal immigration slowing down and more of the wall getting built. They elite establishment that crave power to run this country are scared. They are afraid or losing their power. Trump is a direct assault to that power. They are doing whatever they can to stop him. The have a lot of power in the media, in the corporations and the government. That is why there was collusion, then Ukraine, then covid and now riots. They will do what ever they have to in order to retain that power. No matter how much it hurts America. The best way to change it is to vote out these 20, 30 and 40 year politicians. Certainly do not elect a 40 yr elite establishment politician to the white house. Rant off

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
SBMECh said "Go out to middle America...no one gives a shit what color you are, they care about what you stand for, what your worth is to the community, and how willing you are to blend into the society you have moved into."

This is what i have found traveling the country. I was in walmart yesterday. In line to check out and a black lady and I had a conversation about the weather, lake and the virus. The riots never came up.

Wedgy

Reaction score
SBMECh said "Go out to middle America...no one gives a shit what color you are, they care about what you stand for, what your worth is to the community, and how willing you are to blend into the society you have moved into."

This is what i have found traveling the country. I was in walmart yesterday. In line to check out and a black lady and I had a conversation about the weather, lake and the virus. The riots never came up.

And isn't it nice to talk to a "Normal Person!" Thank God for "Flyover Country..."

Meaney77

Reaction score

Great video and she is absolutely spot on. You have to love the white home girl arguing with a black lady about BLM.....

just_floatin

Reaction score
Protest and looting is just something I monitor should the shit show come to my neighborhood. I am over it. Covid will be proven to be a farce in one week with Fauci saying “the majority of protestors were young adults, that is why we are not seeing a spike in new corona virus cases”. What worries me now is the Dems next play in this plandemic to destroy the American dream and the economy. Are you on top of world affairs in Chile? Look familiar? Do you know what the common denominator is between Venezuela and Chile? Praying the third time is not a charm in the United States. Make no mistake people we are at war.

farmo83

Reaction score
I'm going to the liquor store and then to the lake !

J 2

Reaction score
I think you're all missing the obvious. It starts with your parents, how did they raise you? Were you raised to be accepting of everyone or were you raised to hate your neighbor because of the color of their skin, their political beliefs, their religious beliefs. Why do you think people in the middle east have been killing each other for thousands of years over their religious differences, they were raised that way.

Change happens when we choose to raise our children differently. We're all born into a particular station in life, to change as an adult to something completely different is rare although it is possible and does happen.

How will you raise your children?