WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So who got some for Valentine's Day?

4Waters

4Waters
Reaction score
I'll have to get back to you as today is Valentine's day ;)

getoffmylawn

Reaction score
Dude, you don't start paying until after you say "I Do". Then you really have no idea how much it cost you.
You must be much younger than me.........
I understand that’s how it’s become tho

Riverryder

Reaction score
This thread is pointless without pics.. haha

Best thing about being single is I just have to send the wyd text and it’s free. No need to buy gifts or spend any money! As a matter of fact I got gifts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
No I’m on the road and wifey told me once , if you ever bring flowers home on V day I’ll shove them up your ass :) any other day it’s Ok V day is Diamond day lol

scottchbrite

Reaction score
I was at work through Valentine’s Day. I got home this morning. Friday, I had bare root roses delivered for her rose garden that I’ve been building her for the last few weeks. She wasn’t expecting the flowers to show up. I just got in from trenching for the irrigation. We will hopefully have all 13 roses plumbed and planted tomorrow.
I dont normally do much for Valentine’s Day but I pretty much killed it this year.

Riverryder

Reaction score
I was at work through Valentine’s Day. I got home this morning. Friday, I had bare root roses delivered for her rose garden that I’ve been building her for the last few weeks. She wasn’t expecting the flowers to show up. I just got in from trenching for the irrigation. We will hopefully have all 13 roses plumbed and planted tomorrow.
I dont normally do much for Valentine’s Day but I pretty much killed it this year.
Sounds like a whole
Lot of work just to get laid! Hopefully she repays you for a couple weeks! Hah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk