WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So who is going to.................

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
Go register at HB when it is back up. I read all of the threads claiming "thats it" and "I'm not going back" but are they true??? I bet when they get that deal going again, everyone will go back.

What are your thoughts?

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Go register at HB when it is back up. I read all of the threads claiming "thats it" and "I'm not going back" but are they true??? I bet when they get that deal going again, everyone will go back.

What are your thoughts?

I will drop in for a look. But now I have 2 other places to go to. :beer To me it's kinda hard to complain about a site that has brought me so many new freinds. In person and on the internet. :D

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score

What are your thoughts?

I will be interested to see what their new vision of the website will be. I think that the situation could have been handled in a more professional and tactful manner. It was the people that made the place what is was.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Guess I will go with the flow and see what happens.

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
I will be interested to see what their new vision of the website will be. I think that the situation could have been handled in a more professional and tactful manner. It was the people that made the place what is was.

I concur 100%. I can think of a certain someone who is ALWAYS drama no matter what board they are on........

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
If it's tech only like they said, I'd bet the masses aren't in as big of a rush as you'd think..

RD

Skankersore

Man Eater
Reaction score
If you go to a restaurant and they "accidently" serve you a steaming pile of shit, rather than your spinach salad....odds are you wont return.

HB served the turd on a bloody paper plate.

The ones I care to harass and annoy are here now...so fuck'em and their sponsors.

Skankersore

Man Eater
Reaction score
Your blatant hostility is surprisingly arousing. You ever take a ride on a 3 legged angry ninja midget?

No, but I once gave a blowjob to a club footed drunken Mongolian dwarf.

But who hasnt?

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score
Well...I was part of a group that was banned...so I can't go back. Sure, I could create a new name and try to fly under the radar (actually...as a midget, I can basically walk under the radar :D) but they made a point to ban a certain group of people before shutting down the site to send a message. I'm o.k. with that. I stopped subscribing a few years back so it is not like they really loss anything. Besides, I don't know of anyone who thinks a 3 legged angry ninja midget fits their corporate image? :D

I am also looking forward to being more productive this year...as one of my goals is to spend minimal frivolous time online.

HOLY CRAP.....where did that avatar come from? ROTFLMAO!!!! You guys crack me up. The laughs is what keeps me addicted to this group!!!

My understanding last contact I had which was awhile ago was that all the bans would be lifted. I think it was more of a wild unaimed shotgun thing than anyone in particular being targeted for any good reason. At least the list I compiled of those that had been banned that day indicated that. If it was a sharpshooter he was really poor at it. ;)

It still troubles me of all the good content that will apparently be lost. Like JBB's Kodak moments, along with dozens if not hundreds of very informative posts in the Sandbar and other areas that I assume will not be returning.

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
My understanding last contact I had which was awhile ago was that all the bans would be lifted. I think it was more of a wild unaimed shotgun thing than anyone in particular being targeted for any good reason. At least the list I compiled of those that had been banned that day indicated that. If it was a sharpshooter he was really poor at it. ;)

It still troubles me of all the good content that will apparently be lost. Like JBB's Kodak moments, along with dozens if not hundreds of very informative posts in the Sandbar and other areas that I assume will not be returning.

Yes....Threads such as "3 word post", "Sunk the Boat", and "bIgle tArD" will be lost forever :(

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
I'll just say this about HotBoat....

Not so long ago, I was having a bit of a rough time of it. Life PMed me and threw a 25 point infraction on my ass.

This was before I was the world class post whore I am today.

.... so from this tough spot, I found myself spending a lot of time online. Most of that time was spent on HotBoat. In fact, that's when I turned into such a post happy bitch. What I discovered was a bottomless pit of positive energy. So many Whiney piss ants complain about the negativity but seldom do people speak of the immense positivity that existed on HotBoat.

Now that positive energy has dispersed and migrated to other web sites and forums. I will never forget the friendship and generosity offered me, however. Even now, when HotBoat is mentioned I get a warm feeling and a smile. The name HotBoat causes me to think of the amazing people who reached out with friendship and quite literally saved my life.

Some of that positive legacy has been lost but not all of it. If that site comes back online, it will still house part of the spirit of some very good friends of mine.

Director...
Reaction score
I'll just say this about HotBoat....

Not so long ago, I was having a bit of a rough time of it. Life PMed me and threw a 25 point infraction on my ass.

This was before I was the world class post whore I am today.

.... so from this tough spot, I found myself spending a lot of time online. Most of that time was spent on HotBoat. In fact, that's when I turned into such a post happy bitch. What I discovered was a bottomless pit of positive energy. So many Whiney piss ants complain about the negativity but seldom do people speak of the immense positivity that existed on HotBoat.

Now that positive energy has dispersed and migrated to other web sites and forums. I will never forget the friendship and generosity offered me, however. Even now, when HotBoat is mentioned I get a warm feeling and a smile. The name HotBoat causes me to think of the amazing people who reached out with friendship and quite literally saved my life.

Some of that positive legacy has been lost but not all of it. If that site comes back online, it will still house part of the spirit of some very good friends of mine.

Please refer to post #4

Fiat48

Nobody
Reaction score

I wish they would get the thing up and we could see what salvage is left.
Like to salvage some tech that took years if possible.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Yes....Threads such as "3 word post", "Sunk the Boat", and "bIgle tArD" will be lost forever :(
SAY IT AINT SO! :eek:
character0051.gif
15.gif
crybaby2.gif

:smackhead

RandyH

Huge Member
Reaction score
Hotboat shut down their site because they couldnt handle the heat. Internet Forums allow freedom of speech and opinion. In my best Dick Danger voice, Fuck EM......I wont go back.

DD out.

Riodog

Reaction score
Hotboat shut down their site because they couldnt handle the heat. Internet Forums allow freedom of speech and opinion. In my best Darrin Davidson voice, Fuck EM......I can shoot myself in the foot if I want to.

DD out.

I fixed it for you Randy,
Rio:lmao

Chico&Zeus

35' Nordic Flame
Reaction score
As soon as HB opens up, I'm quittin' the job and loggin' in....I have a 5 year plan to be the biggest post whore on that site. I might even start taking meth so I can stay up days on end to post silly nothings just to up my post count.:D:drool:joke:fsakes

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
Well there you have it. Drama is what brought most to HB :)