WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So, Women's Team Won Some Soccer Thing...

EarpRider

Reaction score
Meanwhile this past Sunday the US Men played Mexico in the Gold Cup in Chicago at Soldier Field and 90% of the stadium wanted Mexico to win, sad state of our country.
20190710_094237.jpg

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Meanwhile this past Sunday the US Men played Mexico in the Gold Cup in Chicago at Soldier Field and 90% of the stadium wanted Mexico to win, sad state of our country. View attachment 773895

I watched part of that game and it was obvious that most there were rooting for Meheeco. All while many were collecting taxpayer funded benefits :eek:

Socalx09

Reaction score
Meanwhile this past Sunday the US Men played Mexico in the Gold Cup in Chicago at Soldier Field and 90% of the stadium wanted Mexico to win, sad state of our country. View attachment 773895
I actually texted my cousin’s husband about this when the commentators were mentioning it. He lived in Chicago his entire life. I just said “what is up with you chi-towners not going to the soccer game! I know it’s a big soccer city!” He said no one cares about the Gold cup there and there not going to spend money on it. If it was the World Cup, it would be the other way around.

BONER

Reaction score
The best part about watching this go down is after all of DT's accomplishments, it's not cool to be anti DT anymore. Just means you're un American and unappreciative of the progress we're making.

Dumb.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I actually texted my cousin’s husband about this when the commentators were mentioning it. He lived in Chicago his entire life. I just said “what is up with you chi-towners not going to the soccer game! I know it’s a big soccer city!” He said no one cares about the Gold cup there and there not going to spend money on it. If it was the World Cup, it would be the other way around.
Ditka don't do kickball.....:eek:;)

Albert

Reaction score
They act like this because its the only time they ever get attention. Hell I didnt even know there was a parade for them didnt care either. I watched when it started and ended and changed the channel right after. Didnt even know what these bitches did with the flag. Kapperdick set the stage and the NFL blew it. They should of tasered his ass the second his knee hit.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
One other point. When I was a kid the only time I remember putting my hand over my heart was while reciting the pledge. When did we start putting our hand over our heart during the national anthem? I've been to many international sporting events and I'm all good with the hand over the heart, I just don't remember it was taught in school or Boy Scouts.
44 now. Been putting my hand over my heart for as along as I can remember. Also remember seeing it on TV during the Olympics and other sporting events just as long.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Would be if they were all nekkid and covered in oil.
Currently...not so much.:D
My mind's eye just went blind!

There are a few decent looking, still feminine types. Mostly, they'd have to get some new talent for that to be a draw...

JDKRXW

Reaction score
She really is a piece of shit.

That's pretty much the most accurate way to describe her.
I know if you're a hockey player - male or female -- American or Canadian - and you're getting some endorsement benefits from Bauer ......you just pissed them away if you did what she just did.