WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So....

outboardrick

Reaction score
I don't post much and have been pretty busy lately. Retired 1 month ago and sold my work home and moved back to Havasu full time last Tuesday. Being busy and without internet for a while due to the move, I haven't been on RDP. So I log in tonight and the first 3 or so posts are the usual dribble from GRADS.... I really didn't miss anything and am thinking I don't need any of this anyway. Hope all is well with the above idiot level people here :)

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I don't post much and have been pretty busy lately. Retired 1 month ago and sold my work home and moved back to Havasu full time last Tuesday. Being busy and without internet for a while due to the move, I haven't been on RDP. So I log in tonight and the first 3 or so posts are the usual dribble from GRADS.... I really didn't miss anything and am thinking I don't need any of this anyway. Hope all is well with the above idiot level people here :)
I’m not sure if I should say welcome back or fuck off? :D

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
You got in on the ground floor tonight. I was almost gonna text him thinking he might have been banned or something. Haven’t seen hide nor hare of him all week.
And then BAM, kind of like beetle juice. Ask and you shall receive. :D

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Retired 12 years! Boom!

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Either is fine :)
I love the mellow nights.:)
50F92964-3636-4323-BABB-D665304ABBC3.jpeg

Back story with the pic, the one under my arm is the “new one”. One year old girl.
The other one is the older, larger, Very tolerant 8ish year old boy.
Tired dogs are happy dogs:)

LuauLounge

Reaction score
I retired about 15 years ago, just didn't bother to tell anyone. Show up a few times a week, everyone is happier when I'm not around.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Ignore....:p:D

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
Put him on ignore. Makes the threads he post in hilarious.:D

Keymyster

Reaction score
Congrats on your retirement. Maybe run into you once in awhile.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Congratulations on your retirement. Weird feeling after life settles into a new routine. Lots of shit doesn't matter like it once used to. Even stuff Greg posts make you chuckle at how obnoxiously rude it can be and the absolute hate raging replies he gets.:D:cool:
Sit back, watch and enjoy the ride with your new perspectice:cool: