WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

SoCal Noob Here

Pattle

Reaction score
Howdy everyone. Been lurking for a while, figured time to get off my ass and join up.

Live in the OC, don't actually do a whole lot of boating, but I'm getting on enough to think about retiring to waterfront or near waterfront, leading to thoughts of Havasu or BHC area.

I'm ex Navy, and while stationed in Pascagoula, MS back in the early 90's I had a 70's jet boat with a nice 454 holding down the back end. Fun times on the rivers! I can't remember the details on the boat, but I think it was molded in Pasadena by Manta, probably '78 or so. I bought it from a guy in Baton Rouge, and later sold it to a guy in Pensacola.

I currently do have a boat, but not your typical for this forum: 2 years ago I bought a '91 Superjet standup jet ski. Figured I'd better learn to ride it before I get too old and decrepit. The thing is a blast - I just wish I could buy a newer 2 stroke ski in CA. The new Krash skis look awesome. Another reason I'm considering AZ for retirement.

MV Mike

Reaction score
Howdy everyone. Been lurking for a while, figured time to get off my ass and join up.

Live in the OC, don't actually do a whole lot of boating, but I'm getting on enough to think about retiring to waterfront or near waterfront, leading to thoughts of Havasu or BHC area.

I'm ex Navy, and while stationed in Pascagoula, MS back in the early 90's I had a 70's jet boat with a nice 454 holding down the back end. Fun times on the rivers! I can't remember the details on the boat, but I think it was molded in Pasadena by Manta, probably '78 or so. I bought it from a guy in Baton Rouge, and later sold it to a guy in Pensacola.

I currently do have a boat, but not your typical for this forum: 2 years ago I bought a '91 Superjet standup jet ski. Figured I'd better learn to ride it before I get too old and decrepit. The thing is a blast - I just wish I could buy a newer 2 stroke ski in CA. The new Krash skis look awesome. Another reason I'm considering AZ for retirement.
Welcome aboard
lots of of good people and information here

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Welcome to RDP. Havasu is currently only open to the right mindset.:D