WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

SoCal Tohatsu Parts Resource?

MCnParker

Reaction score
A little back history, I purchased Riverbound's 10' Schiada a while back and as part of my desire to get it put together and running and decided to pull the M40D apart. Not because it really needed it but there were a couple things that were bugging me.

So the question is, does anyone have a good source that they use for Tohatsu Parts in Orange County? I need to get new gaskets and a couple other miscellaneous items.

Thanks

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I would say try Al stoker at Johns custom marine. Thats who I would go to.
714-827-7920

How is the boat coming along? I regret selling it but glad you are getting it done.

MCnParker

Reaction score
Its coming, just cleaning it up mostly it is in pretty good shape, was going to get crazy and re-gel and do the whole nine yards. But because the kids will be using it and I am not real stoked on the economy plans have been scaled back....

Goal is to try and have it wet for the Notta Regatta, we will see.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Its coming, just cleaning it up mostly it is in pretty good shape, was going to get crazy and re-gel and do the whole nine yards. But because the kids will be using it and I am not real stoked on the economy plans have been scaled back....

Goal is to try and have it wet for the Notta Regatta, we will see.

Cool look forward to seeing it done.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

DRIVE BYE

Reaction score
Tradewinds inflatables in H.B. used to be the tohatsu dealer.

hulihan

Reaction score
Anderson Marine, on Venice Blvd in Venice, they guy keeps weird hours, but he is a Tohatsu dealer and stocks the parts and can get them fast, have had a few Tohatsu kicker motors over the years, they are bullet proof little motors :)