WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Social media, judging the book by the cover, Life lesson learned.

WYRD

Reaction score
Been here since the early 2000's. Grew up going to needles, Laughlin, and park moabi. As an adult favored Havasu and made as many trips as I could afford. Met and partied with a bunch of rdp'ers and hotboat peeps. Had some life changes and couldn't get out much any more so ended up selling the boat. Really miss the water and meeting new people, funny how life changes and priorities that were once so strong take a backseat. I'll be back on the water again one day but for now I'll keep reading the threads.

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
I think this is a much better platform than something like Facebook or Instagram. I find more value in the threads. I would love to meet fellow RDP members. Unfortunately I don't go to Havasu or Parker so I imagine it's going to be harder to meet some of you. Money doesn't mean anything you either want to be a nice person and contribute to the community or you don't. I've also found that most people who look the part of having money...well that's exactly what they're doing looking the part. Hope to catch some of you guys on the upper Colorado this summer!

Oh yeah I live near Prescott, AZ so if any of you need a hand or just wanna stop by send me a pm I usually check this a couple times a day.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
I don't feel RDP is such a dick or twat measuring contest (sorry, have to be PC these days) like people did during Hotboat times. I'm sure people are still hocking themselves to the point of no return to have nice stuff, but it sure doesn't seem to be in your face like the days of everyone buying new Magic deck boats.

Well at least I dont see it. Maybe it's because I have grown up too and don't seem to care about that stuff as much so I just look right past it. I don't remember people sharing their cool trips with family, local bike rides/ hikes, times at dinner and bars with friends and such like they do on here RDP; just mellower.

Again, Inthink I just stay off the bad threads and away from toxic people on here. Who knows?