WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Solar in L.A. County area?

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
Who’s the go to for solar in the east end of L.A. County? Looking to get that project going. Thanks.

BasilHayden

Reaction score
That Bastard! 😂

https://www.palomarsolar.com/

Just let the office you are from RDP.
Thanks, and yes this the best way to get your project moving. Fortunately business is good. Good enough that i spend most of my time managing too many people to keep things going well. In most cases I wont be talking directly with our customers, my team will. But if its a RDP lead, I assign it and the rep knows I am watching and a good chance I may know the customer as a friend of a friend.

All customers are to be taken care of, RDP customers are VIP even if RDSUX.

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
Thanks, and yes this the best way to get your project moving. Fortunately business is good. Good enough that i spend most of my time managing too many people to keep things going well. In most cases I wont be talking directly with our customers, my team will. But if its a RDP lead, I assign it and the rep knows I am watching and a good chance I may know the customer as a friend of a friend.

All customers are to be taken care of, RDP customers are VIP even if RDSUX.

Thank you! I'm actually in the city of Rowland Heights. Do you want me to call the business line again? Glad to hear business is good!

grumpy88

Reaction score
Thats awsome service ! Any solar contact for Henderson Nv

grumpy88

Reaction score
Thanks, unfortunately I dont have a recommendation and have yet to open the NV office, tempted though.
You should . I will wait . What do think , end of the month ! Lol . Thanks for the reply