WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

SOLD - 40' Pruitt Park Model for sale $16,500

thebiz

Reaction score
Pruitt (Old Pruitt City) at Fisher's Landing / Martinez Lake Park Model trailer for sale. Turn Key, Ready to go!!! Everything is ready to go. Spent the winter getting it ready for summer. I purchased the site 4 months ago and put the trailer and awning on it. It is ready for river season. We are the second owners of the trailer. Trades / Trade accepted (IE 4 seat RZR, Old Bronco, 4 Door Jeep, a lot of Stella etc)

$16,500
Call or email me.
Travis (619) 937-1010
[email protected]

40' Fleetwood Prowler:
2 Bedrooms, queen in rear with full size closet with mirrored doors
Kitchen is large ?C? shape with full size frig, full size stove, double sink.
Bathroom in hallway is not a walk through; it is a separate room with full shower/tub with sliding doors.
Sliding entrance door
TV is hiding in Hanging cabinets
Queen in rear, fold out sleeper sofa, dinette sleeps/seats adults, trailer sleeps 10
All windows have a ?Thermal? cover and an added extra tinted pane of class on the inside, trailer stays cooler/warmer
2 Roof AC?s, 1 is force (with Heat) and other is for rear bedroom.
Ceiling Fan in Living room

Site:
Site has the Large galvanized awning with blue fabric and rear privacy wall, LED lights
Large enough for my 24? Hurricane, Jeep and golf cart.

Attachments

• Trailer Night.jpg
    Trailer Night.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Bathroom.jpg
    Bathroom.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 71
  • Front Bedroom.jpg
    Front Bedroom.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 65
  • Front Profile.jpg
    Front Profile.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 76
  • Kitchen.jpg
    Kitchen.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 71
  • Living Area.jpg
    Living Area.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 70
  • Rear Bedroom.jpg
    Rear Bedroom.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Trailer Day.jpg
    Trailer Day.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Outnumbered

Don't tax me bro!
Reaction score
Pruitt (Old Pruitt City) at Fisher's Landing / Martinez Lake Park Model trailer for sale. Turn Key, Ready to go!!! Everything is ready to go. Spent the winter getting it ready for summer. I purchased the site 4 months ago and put the trailer and awning on it. It is ready for river season. We are the second owners of the trailer. Trades / Trade accepted (IE 4 seat RZR, Old Bronco, 4 Door Jeep, a lot of Stella etc)

$16,500
Call or email me.
Travis (619) 937-1010
[email protected]

40' Fleetwood Prowler:
2 Bedrooms, queen in rear with full size closet with mirrored doors
Kitchen is large ?C? shape with full size frig, full size stove, double sink.
Bathroom in hallway is not a walk through; it is a separate room with full shower/tub with sliding doors.
Sliding entrance door
TV is hiding in Hanging cabinets
Queen in rear, fold out sleeper sofa, dinette sleeps/seats adults, trailer sleeps 10
All windows have a ?Thermal? cover and an added extra tinted pane of class on the inside, trailer stays cooler/warmer
2 Roof AC?s, 1 is force (with Heat) and other is for rear bedroom.
Ceiling Fan in Living room

Site:
Site has the Large galvanized awning with blue fabric and rear privacy wall, LED lights
Large enough for my 24? Hurricane, Jeep and golf cart.

Can you explain the land/site situation? Is this is a fee lot that you own or is this in a park? How big is the site? Dirt roads? Not too familiar with the area. Thanks

scouter

Old Guy......
Reaction score
Can you explain the land/site situation? Is this is a fee lot that you own or is this in a park? How big is the site? Dirt roads? Not too familiar with the area. Thanks

Pruitt is a park just east of the Fishers store/bar/launch ramp, etc. The park is dirt/gravel roads with units that range from park model homes, to park model trailers, to really old stuff.

There are quite a few RDP inmates that call Pruitt home, and it always appears to be good times there.......:thumbsup

Outnumbered

Don't tax me bro!
Reaction score
Pruitt is a park just east of the Fishers store/bar/launch ramp, etc. The park is dirt/gravel roads with units that range from park model homes, to park model trailers, to really old stuff.

There are quite a few RDP inmates that call Pruitt home, and it always appears to be good times there.......:thumbsup

Thanks for the info. His ad makes it sound like you are buying the lot in the price ("I purchased the site 4 months ago"). What is the space rent at this place? Thanks again:thumbup:

Last edited:

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. His ad makes it sound like you are buying the lot in the price ("I purchased the site 4 months ago"). What is the space rent at this place? Thanks again:thumbup:
You own the unit not the land.

Rent is $317 a month unless you do auto pay then it's $307, rent includes water and trash, electricity is extra, runs on average $20 a month for me.

Near by are two stores, 2 bars and a two launch ramps, one is 7 lanes the other is two lanes.

Outnumbered

Don't tax me bro!
Reaction score
You own the unit not the land.

Rent is $317 a month unless you do auto pay then it's $307, rent includes water and trash, electricity is extra, runs on average $20 a month for me.

Near by are two stores, 2 bars and a two launch ramps, one is 7 lanes the other is two lanes.

Thanks. I figured that was the case but the guy said he "purchased the site" so I was curious.

thebiz

Reaction score
Sorry about the confusion, you (I) don't own the land, what you do own are the improvements (IE Concrete, awning, Trailer etc) and it seems a spot with basically trash stored on can be sold for $5K+ plus.

thebiz

Reaction score
Will be out there this weekend if anybody wants to see it. Please call/set time as I won't be at the site/trailer 24/7.

Any comments RD-er's?

thebiz

Reaction score
Updated post-

Sale now includes some coozes and fire wood :champagne:

(OBO)