WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

SOLD - Happy new Boat Owners

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I have been telling some of my guys for years that they need to post up the boats they sell.. If nothing else we get to see what's selling and market trends, and the Happy owners get a little shout out.

Well I finally have someone working for RDP that can keep on top of all of this (so long as the dealers send us the content)..

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Horizon Motorsports!

Congrats to Billy and Lisa on their new Trifecta with a 400!

They have been boating for 30+ years, and their boat previous to this one was a 28' Magic. It will be interesting to hear their thoughts as they familiarize themselves with Pontoon life!

IMG_0957.jpg
IMG_0958.jpg
IMG_0959.jpg
IMG_0960.jpg

hallett21

Reaction score
Another one from Horizon Motorsports last week is Karl and Beverly! They have been boating for 25'ish years, and currently have a second boat that is a cruiser down in Newport Beach!

2017 Nordic 26 with a 520!

View attachment 801769

Saw them getting gas at pilot chevron on our way home [emoji1303] beautiful boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Horizon Motorsports!

Congrats to Billy and Lisa on their new Trifecta with a 400!

They have been boating for 30+ years, and their boat previous to this one was a 28' Magic. It will be interesting to hear their thoughts as they familiarize themselves with Pontoon life!

View attachment 801765 View attachment 801766 View attachment 801767 View attachment 801768

Been friends with them since 05’

They got the idea from riding in my toon, then the up to date feel from their friends with trifectas

They are super excited and very happy after two weekends with it.

HCP3

Reaction score
Rad idea. Hopefully the dealers and customers continue to participate.

420HOA

FIRM MEMBER
Reaction score

LowRiver2

Reaction score
So what is the top speed on the toon ?

Call Preston. According to Billy, these Merc’s are pre programmed to be on “break in” mode the first 20 hours. It’s crazy the amount of info the boat sends you on an app for it. WMC here on the boards has a trifecta and can probably answer most of your questions as can Preston.
Billy doesn’t do message boards

Raffit78

Reaction score
IMG_1936.JPG
IMG_5547.jpg
Unknown 11.51.06 AM.jpeg
I know it's not a local dealer, but I think any dealer that addresses great customer service, should be acknowledged. I bought this boat from Lake Cumberland Marine in Somerset Kentucky. We are going on now on our 4th boat and I must say, these guys hands down treated us with great customer service. From the sale to the delivery. Here is some pictures of "new to us boat".
IMG_1936.JPG

RDP1

Reaction score
SOLD! Happy, Happy Customer Jeff Clark!
Look what Tony Chiaramonte, DCB Performance Boats, delivered to Jeff Clark in Parker today! Congratulations Jeff!

This is what Jeff took home!
  • Retail price with all upgrades and options – right around $739K-ish
  • 9’ 7” beam
  • twin Mercury Racing 1100/M8’s (yes, 1100’s with M8’s and not SSM#6’s)
  • 100% Alcantara interior
  • Custom matching carpet kit with shaved diamonds in the fabric
  • Phase III gelcoat scheme
  • Half-cap with black SS rub rail
  • Vacuum Infused Resin (VIR) process, balsa-cored, with aggressive carbon-fiber & carbon-kevlar
  • Two (2) Mercury Vessel View 9’s
  • One (1) Garmin 922 (9”) center plotter
  • Isotta Carlotta steering wheel
  • 6-person intercom system with VHF boat-to-boat communication (aka “DCB Channel”)
  • Two (2) Garmin GMi20’s in back of headrests
  • Interior Rigid LED lighting package (mood lighting, courtesy lighting, LED cupholders)
  • Billet foot shower
  • Stage III stereo – Fusion head unit | Three (3) JL Audio amplifiers | Ten (10) JL Audio M6 midrange LED speakers | Two (2) 13” JL Audio W3 subwoofers
  • Mercury DTS controls
  • SeaDek boarding kit (walkway between engine hatches and steps down into cockpit and front bow entry way)
  • Adrenaline Custom Trailer, triple-axle with custom two-tone black & chrome 20” FUEL rims, SS fenders, triangular drive guard, undercarriage LED lighting package, etc…
  • Top speed –160MPH plus
1.1.JPG
1.2.JPG
4.2.JPG
5.JPG
8.JPG
17.JPG

43.JPG

RDP1

Reaction score
Fred Hammett's got to be a happy boat owner with his new KK2800 custom built by Interceptor Custom Boats powered with a Mercury 540, Mercury ITS with XR. Before delivering this sleek boat to Fred in Georgia, they received an invitation to take part in the Speed Boat Evaluations in Lake Havasu. By the way, they did awesome!

"Both Speedboat and Powerboat Nation are awesome people and I was very thankful to be invited!" Troy McIntosh Interceptor Custom Boats

Congratulations to both Troy McIntosh and new boat owner Fred Hammett!

E926A27C-.jpg
E4483438-.jpg
IMG_1662.jpg
IMG_1663.jpg

RDP1

Reaction score
The Donadio’s are looking pretty happy after buying this good looking Shockwave 22' Deck! I think I would be smiling too! The list was too long to add to this post but if you are wondering, I've attached the link for this boat http://www.shockwaveboats.com/22_deck.php so you can view all the features! Shockwave Custom Boats carries new and previously owned boats. Get some Shockwave therapy today!
IMG_0397.jpg

DuttonDave

Your RDP Connection For Buick, GMC & Cadillac
Reaction score
SOLD! Happy, Happy Customer Jeff Clark!
Look what Tony Chiaramonte, DCB Performance Boats, delivered to Jeff Clark in Parker today! Congratulations Jeff!

This is what Jeff took home!
  • Retail price with all upgrades and options – right around $739K-ish
  • 9’ 7” beam
  • twin Mercury Racing 1100/M8’s (yes, 1100’s with M8’s and not SSM#6’s)
  • 100% Alcantara interior
  • Custom matching carpet kit with shaved diamonds in the fabric
  • Phase III gelcoat scheme
  • Half-cap with black SS rub rail
  • Vacuum Infused Resin (VIR) process, balsa-cored, with aggressive carbon-fiber & carbon-kevlar
  • Two (2) Mercury Vessel View 9’s
  • One (1) Garmin 922 (9”) center plotter
  • Isotta Carlotta steering wheel
  • 6-person intercom system with VHF boat-to-boat communication (aka “DCB Channel”)
  • Two (2) Garmin GMi20’s in back of headrests
  • Interior Rigid LED lighting package (mood lighting, courtesy lighting, LED cupholders)
  • Billet foot shower
  • Stage III stereo – Fusion head unit | Three (3) JL Audio amplifiers | Ten (10) JL Audio M6 midrange LED speakers | Two (2) 13” JL Audio W3 subwoofers
  • Mercury DTS controls
  • SeaDek boarding kit (walkway between engine hatches and steps down into cockpit and front bow entry way)
  • Adrenaline Custom Trailer, triple-axle with custom two-tone black & chrome 20” FUEL rims, SS fenders, triangular drive guard, undercarriage LED lighting package, etc…
  • Top speed –160MPH plus
View attachment 809482 View attachment 809483 View attachment 809484 View attachment 809485 View attachment 809486 View attachment 809487
View attachment 809488
Amazing Boat !!! Tony is the Best ...

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Any idea where I could buy a trailer just like that? Who's the manufacturer, etc....Looks like salt water durable, galvanized or aluminum.

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Any idea where I could buy a trailer just like that? Who's the manufacturer, etc....Looks like salt water durable, galvanized or aluminum.
Adrenaline is getting into Aluminum trailer builds. We use MYCO (Florida) or Pacific Trailers (California)