WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

"SOLD" Maherajah Giant Slalom 84" Long Board "SOLD"

tgingles

Reaction score
"SOLD" "SOLD" Long time lurker, first time post. I've got several posts on the Performance Boat forum.
Selling my Maherajah Giant Slalom wood ski with Maherajah case. The ski is in near perfect condition. Comes with the Maherajah Mr. M High Wrap plate mount front binding with rear toe strap. The binding and toe piece are in great condition, no tears or rips. All rubber is soft and pliable. The binding will work for a size 9 -10.5 mens. This is a wood ski with composite top layer and standard Maherajah graphics. Look closely at the pictures, they tell the condition of the ski. The only flaws in the ski are a ding on the left side/top side of the ski a couple of inches behind the front of the binding (8th & 9th picture) and a small damaged area to the composite top just to the right of the tip (last picture). These 2 area's are clearly shown in the pictures and are the only flaws in the ski. These areas are very minor and not that noticeable. The ski was purchased new around 2000 or 2001, and has only been skied around 20 times. "SOLD" "SOLD"

If interested shoot me a pm or call me @ 913-568-5960, ask for Tim

$700 shipped within lower 48, ski is located south of Kansas City, MO "SOLD" "SOLD"
DSCN5048.JPG
DSCN5049.JPG
DSCN5061.JPG

DSCN5059.JPG
DSCN5063.JPG
DSCN5067.JPG
DSCN5075.JPG
DSCN5071.JPG
DSCN5072.JPG
DSCN5077.JPG

Last edited: