WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

SOLD Method NV Wheels/BFG KO2 fits jeep

Beerme

Retired...Time for a cold one!
Reaction score
Selling my set of Method NV Wheels and BFJ KO2 All-terrain tires. They are 4 years old with less than 10 K on them. 315/70R17 which is a 35. I have 5 of them and the spare has never been used. They have sensors in them. This was my daughter's so I could only find one scratch. 1500.00 OBO located in Riverside, CA. If you want to give your stock JK a new look, here you go. No lug nuts.
Spare.jpg

wheels.png
wheels 1.jpg
wheels 2.jpg

Beerme

Reaction score
Come get them, 1300.00. Someone's gotta have a stock jeep out their they want to give a new look. I'll even through in the tire carrier spacer for larger tires.

Beerme

Reaction score
5x5 will fit Jeep Jk and i'm pretty sure JL. Not sure on any others.

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
What year JK? Checking the TPMS compatibility.

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I'm thinking about these. Wife doesn't like the gold nuts... She cares more about that kinda stuff than I do, so probably won't happen. FYI, my research says same wheels exactly for the JL, and that the TPMS from 2011 and newer is compatible. GLWTS, possible I could return.

Beerme

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I'm thinking about these. Wife doesn't like the gold nuts... She cares more about that kinda stuff than I do, so probably won't happen. FYI, my research says same wheels exactly for the JL, and that the TPMS from 2011 and newer is compatible. GLWTS, possible I could return.
No problem, it's funny that you say that because I put new Racelines on (the reason i'm getting rid of these) and the gold bolts on the beadlocks bug me. I tried to have them changed out, but the shop said they could'nt so I figure maybe i'll paint them myself. Thanks!
Jeep wheel.jpg

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
No problem, it's funny that you say that because I put new Racelines on (the reason i'm getting rid of these) and the gold bolts on the beadlocks bug me. I tried to have them changed out, but the shop said they could'nt so I figure maybe i'll paint them myself. Thanks!
View attachment 913231

How do you like those KM3’s?
I’m thinking they’re gonna be my next tire...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Beerme

Reaction score
How do you like those KM3’s?
I’m thinking they’re gonna be my next tire...

Do you mean the Cooper STT Pros? If so, I just got them last week and the jeep has been parked since. They smell good in the garage 😁 I was going to go with Nitto, but they are hard to find right now according to the shop so they recommended the Coopers. If you meant the K02's that I had, loved them. No problems whatsoever as long as they are on a light vehicle. I had a buddy put them on a 1 ton and they didn't last a year.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Do you mean the Cooper STT Pros? If so, I just got them last week and the jeep has been parked since. They smell good in the garage [emoji16] I was going to go with Nitto, but they are hard to find right now according to the shop so they recommended the Coopers. If you meant the K02's that I had, loved them. No problems whatsoever as long as they are on a light vehicle. I had a buddy put them on a 1 ton and they didn't last a year.

I was looking at the tread pattern and didn’t bother looking at the giant words on the sidewall LOL

It sure looks like an MT tread pattern.

I’m leaning toward the BFG MT KM3, I encounter a shitload of mud.

Adjustments.jpg

Beerme

Reaction score
I was looking at the tread pattern and didn’t bother looking at the giant words on the sidewall LOL

It sure looks like an MT tread pattern.

I’m leaning toward the BFG MT KM3, I encounter a shitload of mud.

View attachment 913250

Those look bad ass! I've had several BFG's and never had issues.

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
BTW, I'm being told the JL hub is too big for JK wheels. Method's part number is the same, so I'm confused, but one guy said they punch out the hub and lugs when they ship the wheels, so part number doesn't matter. Dunno.

Beerme

Reaction score
BTW, I'm being told the JL hub is too big for JK wheels. Method's part number is the same, so I'm confused, but one guy said they punch out the hub and lugs when they ship the wheels, so part number doesn't matter. Dunno.
Yes that is what I have heard also. The off road shop that i go to said they drill out the holes, only if needed he said many are different, on the wheels to accommodate the larger JL lugs.