WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sold please delete

DEEZNUTS

Reaction score
Not even 1000 miles on these. Went up to 37s.

E RATED 10ply tires. quantity of 4 tires.

Just bought them from tirebuyer.com date codes are 2020 (I will verify this tonight). Receipt in hand.

One minor visible flaw inside tire that wont affect anything, contact me for image.

$900 firm is the RDP price. They arent listed anywhere else at the moment.

Located in murrieta CA, no shipping. I dont have any plans to be in havasu untill late NOV.

Last edited:

Singleton

Reaction score

E RATED 10ply tires

Just bought them from tirebuyer.com date codes are 2020 (I will verify this tonight). Receipt in hand.

One minor visible flaw inside tire that wont affect anything, contact me for image.

Located in murrieta CA, no shipping. I dont have any plans to be in havasu untill late NOV.

interested. You got 4 or 5. Need a full size spare.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Interested if Singleton isnt, no problem to pick up in Murrieta, wait never mind, I have 20's, crap, that was a good deal

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
I just bought new wheels for the buggy and shit they are 17’s also. Any chance you’re headed to Havasu Laughlin area anytime soon? Can give you a deposit now if so.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score

E RATED 10ply tires. quantity of 4 tires.

i did read the whole ad to see you won’t be out till later this month but I’m in no rush as still gotta get the wheels powdered etc.