WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

(Sold) Ultra 28 Shadow Deckboat

lavish622

Reaction score
View attachment 889824

Stunning 2014 28’ Ultra Shadow Deckboat.

The gel coat is all metallic silver and is stunning against the white pin stripping and blue, black, and metallic grey accents. This boat is a looker! Not only is the boat sporty but functional as well. With the dual canopies, side vents, and clear hatch glass looking into the engine compartment the boat looks aggressive. Being a full integrated pan with tons of seating and storage the boat also has a ton of room for a full day on the water. If you’re looking for an aggressive yet functional boat then don’t let this opportunity pass you by.

- [ ] 2014 Ultra 28 Shadow Deck, 99 hours
- [ ] Freshly rebuilt GT Performance Quad Rotor 598ci and dynoed at 975hp
- [ ] Holley ECM
- [ ] Intercooler, oil cooler
- [ ] Teague sea strainer,
- [ ] CMI headers
- [ ] IMCO electric fuel selector
- [ ] XR Drive w/Sportsmaster lower, ITS gimbal W/integrated hydraulic steering,
- [ ] New Extreme trailer
- [ ] Half capped front and rear of the boat w/stainless steel rub rails
- [ ] Flow coated engine compartment w/Dual electric hatch rams, Fiberglass engine hatch w/ see-through dual windows and a custom integrated walkthrough
- [ ] Front wash down shower
- [ ] Auto retractable swim ladder
- [ ] Livorsi monster gauges
- [ ] Clear anodized billet hardware
- [ ] Custom designed interior with Alcantara accents and fiberglass seat backs
- [ ] White and blue accent lighting
- [ ] Grey Seadek non slip flooring
- [ ] Matching grey Bimini top
- [ ] Dual batteries w/ perko switch and a promariner 20 amp on board dual battery charger
- [ ] Billet Livorsi offshore controls
- [ ] Stainless tilt wheel
- [ ] Tons of storage with two builtin ice chests in the gunwales and two ice chests in the helms that drain into the bilge system
- [ ] JL Audio stereo system with M880 speakers and blue LED lighting, 10” JL sub and a Clarion head unit w/ dash remote.

$146,750

Registered in AZ so no tax to the buyer.

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Attachments

• Adjustments.jpg
    Adjustments.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 209
  • Adjustments.jpg
    Adjustments.jpg
    817.4 KB · Views: 224
  • Adjustments.jpg
    Adjustments.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 199
  • Adjustments.jpg
    Adjustments.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 183
  • Adjustments.jpg
    Adjustments.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 175
  • Adjustments.jpg
    Adjustments.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 176
  • Adjustments.jpg
    Adjustments.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 183
  • Adjustments.jpg
    Adjustments.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 168
  • Adjustments.jpg
    Adjustments.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:

copterzach

Reaction score
That’s a sexy float. But I think you forgot a couple pictures....

What’s under the hatch???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J.P.

Reaction score
Great looking boat, motor hatch looks pretty trick.., and love the looks of the quadrotor motors!

D19

Reaction score
Gorgeous. I can't believe Ultra has not sold/built way more of those.

Singleton

Reaction score
Gorgeous. I can't believe Ultra has not sold/built way more of those.

That has more to do with Rusty then anything. Can’t even keep his website up.

I know JW is never getting back in the boat business, but I hope he pulls the molds from Rusty and they go somewhere else that can continue the tradition JW created!

Attachments

• AD3935AB-F97E-46C3-98D9-4BC9BEEB9D97.png
    AD3935AB-F97E-46C3-98D9-4BC9BEEB9D97.png
    259.7 KB · Views: 198

D19

Reaction score
That has more to do with Rusty then anything. Can’t even keep his website up.

I know JW is never getting back in the boat business, but I hope he pulls the molds from Rusty and they go somewhere else that can continue the tradition JW created!

They do not return calls or FB messages either. I tried reaching them a few months ago to buy some stuff.

the510

Reaction score
I really like this boat. If I purchased this thing the first thing i would do is sell the GT power package, and put in a factory 600 engine/drive combo.

Singleton

Reaction score
They do not return calls or FB messages either. I tried reaching them a few months ago to buy some stuff.

I stopped by the shop Tuesday and talked with Rusty. Shop was busy, but no one staffed to answer the phones. New website is supposed to be up at the end of the month. We agreed to some gel repairs (he did my transom cap 2+ years ago and the gel cracked in a spot, so he is going to warranty the work). However, we agreed to do the work in October, since he does not want to put me in a position where I have a trip planned, and he is not finished with the repair. He knows he is very bad at responding to calls and e-mails, but can’t support a dedicated employee to just those activities (said last one left, when he had to cut hours). Best advise, is stop at the shop and talk to him in person.

lavish622

Reaction score
I really like this boat. If I purchased this thing the first thing i would do is sell the GT power package, and put in a factory 600 engine/drive combo.

Sounds like a plan, when would you like to come pick her up? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji6]

lavish622

Reaction score
I stopped by the shop Tuesday and talked with Rusty. Shop was busy, but no one staffed to answer the phones. New website is supposed to be up at the end of the month. We agreed to some gel repairs (he did my transom cap 2+ years ago and the gel cracked in a spot, so he is going to warranty the work). However, we agreed to do the work in October, since he does not want to put me in a position where I have a trip planned, and he is not finished with the repair. He knows he is very bad at responding to calls and e-mails, but can’t support a dedicated employee to just those activities (said last one left, when he had to cut hours). Best advise, is stop at the shop and talk to him in person.

Couldn’t agree more. Rusty is almost always there at the shop and willing to stop and chat. He typically always returns texts. Calls may be a different ballgame.

DWC

Reaction score
Funny, because of the noise around his shop i usually check to see if boats are the same when i pass. They seem to do quite a few repairs. There are a lot of boats going through there.