WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[SOLD] SOLD

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Is that one of the ones that doesnt need to be ducted? What size room will it cool?

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score
Is that one of the ones that doesnt need to be ducted? What size room will it cool?

It does need condensation drip it's a small 1/4 or so hose hookup.I used it in my master 200 square roughly and it worked great enough to have the wife get mad about it being hotel room cold.I run hot

boatnam2

Reaction score
Looking for a little back up unit since my A/C loves to go out, I will offer 40 bucks. I had two of them as spares and gave both away to river neighbor's this summer when their shit went out. Last weekend mines gives up the ghost and I'm SOL lol, my girl was pissed.

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score
Looking for a little back up unit since my A/C loves to go out, I will offer 40 bucks. I had two of them as spares and gave both away to river neighbor's this summer when their shit went out. Last weekend mines gives up the ghost and I'm SOL lol, my girl was pissed.

When would you like to p/u .It's not a "small" unit.Do you need dimensions?

boatnam2

Reaction score
When would you like to p/u .It's not a "small" unit.Do you need dimensions?
Yea, give me dimensions, hopefully i can get my girl to pick it up. I'm working all week leaving for the river 5am friday.

MCnParker

Reaction score
If its not gone Ill come get it from you..PM me if something falls through.

BajaMike

Reaction score
the heat youre removing from the air has to go somewhere

Yes, it has to have an exhaust duct to get the hot air out of the room, they are usually about a 6 inch flexible hose.

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score
Still......Available I guess it's too cold to think about heat. Come n get it.Stay cool while your buddies watch you clean up your boat in the garage that they sat in all day........drinking your beer:)