WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

SOLD

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I bought this boat three weeks ago because I have issues with not buying boats that I owned and restored at one time. I have come to realization that I am not going to have time to play with it for quite some time and if someone wants it for what I paid for it, $9500, you can have it. If not its going to sit for awhile which is fine with me as well. Im not going to the craigslist thing, just offer if up here if any RDP brothers are interested in it. We just bought a new house and my honey doo list is huge, and my Daytona 28 is new to me and there is plenty for me to do with that. There was alot of interest in this boat, its rare, one of only a couple made, its a splash of a Baker Mod-Vp.

New interior, full gauges including water pressure, new head gaskets, blinker trim control, foot throttle, low water pick up and nose cone added, dual axle competitive trailer with stainless fenders, 22 chopper prop, full cover and bimini, basic stereo with remote and two 6x9's, ski pole. The gelcoat is in amazing shape, time capsule stuff. When I owned it last time around about 5 years ago, Saleen fixed all of the dock rash and any other dings that were in it.

Boat tops out right around 80 with light load and low fuel, mid 70's is more realistic day to day.

If you have never driven a mod vp you need to, you can throw it into a turn at 70 and it just holds. You and your passengers will be tossed out if they are not ready, its pretty impressive.

The only thing the boat needs is a fuel tank gauge sending unit (I bought it already) and my nose cone install bodywork is starting to crack after 5 years. The cone was welded on mby JJ Gibbs, I did all of the fill and sanding work on it, its the filler that is starting to crack, the nose cone isnt going anywhere and the boat is useable as is. Needs to be sanded down, filled back in and rattle canned again.

Walt 661-373-0791

IMG_6675.JPG
IMG_6676.JPG
IMG_6673.JPG
IMG_6674.JPG
sXu%e7HyRIisJ27kFMniVQ.jpg

Luv2gofast

Reaction score
Nice looking boat. My first mod VP was a Baker RST. It's been through several people since but keeps popping back up. They are such fun boats to drive. Real sports cars but much safer than a Mirage or STV. GLWTS...or getting more time to run it. I'm kinda of in the same spot with the Lavey. Still have a lot to do on the Cougar so the Lavey is just sitting...

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Nice looking boat. My first mod VP was a Baker RST. It's been through several people since but keeps popping back up. They are such fun boats to drive. Real sports cars but much safer than a Mirage or STV. GLWTS...or getting more time to run it. I'm kinda of in the same spot with the Lavey. Still have a lot to do on the Cougar so the Lavey is just sitting...

Thanks, I am not going to try that hard to sell it. If someone here wants it and makes it easy then they can have it. I have always wanted a STV myself.

Luv2gofast

Reaction score
Only two kinds of STV racers...ones that have blown over and ones that are going to blow over. LOL Not on my bucket list. I'm too old to blow over.

DAVEO

Reaction score
I had a 20.1 sst stoker. One bad mother. Mod V's are bad ass. This looks like a sweet deal. GLWS.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Somebody buy this , I keep thinking what a great second boat this would be
Great deal

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
I'm right there with you, I dont need 3 boats but I keep looking at thia thread. If the bass boat was already sold I'd be pulling this home tonight

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

GregG

Reaction score
Dang, that gel pattern is very cool, especially for 1990!

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score

Why are they safer than a Mirage?
That is a great looking boat and the price is extremely reasonable.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
My first boat was also a 20.1 Stoker. Wish could have found a 22.

I had a 20.1 sst stoker. One bad mother. Mod V's are bad ass. This looks like a sweet deal. GLWS.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Mother F!!!! I’m putting all my ducks in a row, getting storage sorted, then read this! I live in the wrong part of the country!!!!!!

Wanna but a 25 Daytona WTOB again???? LOL

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
Hmm.
I sent this ad to a buddy of mine.
Is it staying in Havasu?