WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[SOLD] Sold

Tank

Reaction score
These are brand new. Never used. Purchased for my golf cart but not going to install now. I paid $850 for everything.

6.5 Rockford Fosgate M2-65B 600 Watt Coaxle speaker set:

The M2-65B is an epic 2-way Color Optix speaker system that delivers extra-loud, clear, accurate sound, and lights the way for your journey!

The M2-65B are a pair of black 6.5" full range speakers that connect with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix Controller and RF Connect App (PMX-RGB sold separately), allowing you to customize your own color patterns

The 4-ohm speaker features an integrated 1" tweeter with integrated concealed crossover network, and power handling of 150 Watts RMS / 600 Watts Max - Includes both standard and stainless steel grille inserts

The Element Ready design and IP67 certification makes them truly purpose-built for marine or motorsport applications where protection from damaging UV rays and water spray is essential

8” Rockford Fosgate M2-8B 1000 watts Coaxle speaker set:

The M2-8B is an epic 2-way Color Optix speaker system that delivers extra-loud, clear, accurate sound, and lights the way for your journey!

The M2-8B are a pair of black 8" full range speakers that connect with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix Controller and RF Connect App (PMX-RGB sold separately), allowing you to customize your own color patterns

The 4-ohm speaker features an integrated 1" tweeter with integrated concealed crossover network, and power handling of 250 Watts RMS / 1000 Watts Max - Includes both standard and stainless steel grille inserts

The Element Ready design and IP67 certification makes them truly purpose-built for marine or motorsport applications where protection from damaging UV rays and water spray is essential

PMX-RGB digital LED controller that links to your phone.

The PMX-RGB is an Element Ready watertight, IPX7 certified, RGB LED Light Controller that gives infinite control over LED color options on the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix marine speakers and subwoofers. The PMX-RGB controller features water tight connectors that make the installation of the controller and Color Optix speakers simple, providing plug-and-play connectivity. Extend the distance between the controller and speakers with optional Color Optix extension cables and Y-adaptors (sold separately).

The proprietary designed RF CONNECT App allows quick and easy connection from compatible Apple or Android devices to the Color Optix controller through wireless communication. The App then allows the user to choose from 30 different color scrolling options or choose any fixed color from the color wheel. The speed and brightness can also be dialed in to compliment and customize every installation. Adjustments at your fingertips, in real time.

Take complete lighting command and set the stage with infinite color options on the Color Optix Series for a radiant rocking ride on land or water.

$700 takes it all. I can deliver to Havasu (eventually).

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
71lcRIxsQGL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
71pR03xksuL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
71sAkC+wUlL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
71w9AzIdjjL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: DWC

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Driving so can’t pull the pt # but guessing these are black not white?? Are the 8’s the horn loaded? If horns and white I’ll take them.

Tank

Reaction score
Driving so can’t pull the pt # but guessing these are black not white?? Are the 8’s the horn loaded? If horns and white I’ll take them.
They're horn I believe but they're black, not white. But have the chrome grille covers if that helps. I ordered black to match the GC they were gonna go in.

Tank

Reaction score
We confirmed they are not horn tweeters just standard 1" dome tweeter if anyone else is curious.