WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Soldier demanding accountability from the top

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Haven't been able to find any solid info...
Rumors on the net say that he was "hospitalized" or "committed"...

When voices are loudly speaking the truth, and are silenced for doing so, there is a real problem.

hope that isnt true.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
there is a massive amount of suicide going on with the release of this "Plandemic"
its FUCKING with peoples MINDS!!!

I'm not talking about Clintoncide...

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
there is a massive amount of suicide going on with the release of this "Plandemic"
its FUCKING with peoples MINDS!!!

I'm not talking about Clintoncide...
There surely is. The youth numbers are staggering.
I'm hoping this gentleman is alright. I have no worries about his state of mind. I worry about the others' frame of mind that may be trying to silence him.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1632798674717.png

Prepare and pray for the men that have the balls to do what needs to be done to save this nation.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
You can contribute to his defense fund at the Pipe Hitters Foundation, last I heard they had a couple hundred grand.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Notice how his wife is nowhere to be found in his time of need.
It does seem rather odd, his parents have spoken out, but not her. It may be as he instructed, to attempt to keep them safe. I don't know. The father said he was under a gag order, and spoke again anyway, and that's why he was taken to the brig.

Now it makes sense why he was relieved of command, and not also discharged. The military courts I hear have different rules than civilian.

just_floatin

Reaction score

Wedgy

Reaction score
It does seem rather odd, his parents have spoken out, but not her. It may be as he instructed, to attempt to keep them safe. I don't know. The father said he was under a gag order, and spoke again anyway, and that's why he was taken to the brig.

Now it makes sense why he was relieved of command, and not also discharged. The military courts I hear have different rules than civilian.
Absolute Power corrupts Absolutely. Guilty until proven innocent. Long history on screwing over our Warriors, save a few bucks.
Silly Milley's a Hero, common sense, and Honor, are locked away in the Brig, Silenced.
The Lt. Col should be the Joint Chief or Sec Def. And they know we know it.,
Prayers Godspeed Leatherneck.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Well, hate to be the bearer of bad news. Fuck this cunt! He thinks the democrats are going to save his ass 🖕

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Well, hate to be the bearer of bad news. Fuck this cunt! He thinks the democrats are going to save his ass 🖕

I am kind of wondering how a gentleman in the brig has access to social media...when he is locked up for his actions on social media.
Almost as if it may not be him posting...just seems weird.

USMC2010

Reaction score
I've had some time to ponder all of this. While I still 100% agree with what he said, he was a bit of an idiot for doing so. I can guarantee, he will be found guilty in a courts martial, it just remains to be seen how hard they punish him.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Did they let him out ? I thought I saw he was getting released