WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Soldier demanding accountability from the top

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Um yah, my guess is it's over. He's got to be damn close to 20 years Lt. Col too....

Edit: Sounds like 17 years+.

Backlash

Reaction score
He may not know the Clinton's, but I fear he will meet them soon enough....

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Well, that didn’t take long 👎

74846C5E-1443-46D1-8FB9-E8510CF3643C.jpeg

USMC2010

Reaction score
US Marine Lt Col, not soldier, he was in charge of advanced infantry training battalion and was as expected relieved of command today. I don't think much of many officers and haven't met him but he has the kind of integrity I would follow.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
US Marine Lt Col, not soldier, he was in charge of advanced infantry training battalion and was as expected relieved of command today. I don't think much of many officers and haven't met him but he has the kind of integrity I would follow.
I think you nailed it. "Integrity".

He put his career on the line, and lost it. I don't think he saw that as an end to his world, and surely not his beliefs. Many people here have become fed up with their bosses, and left businesses. Some may have stayed because of the pay. This man knows well his life, and those under his command are put a risk by the decisions of people with no remorse. People who will gladly take risks with others lives.

I don't think he'll be the last we see losing their jobs...
The problem is, those won't be the ones that should either.

530RL

Reaction score
He lost his command, we will see if he loses his commission. That doesn't always happen. He could wind up in a staffing role, we will see soon.

Insubordination is typically a tough thing to engage in and keep your career moving upwards in the military.

USMC2010

Reaction score
Insubordination is typically a tough thing to engage in and keep your career moving upwards in the military.
Oh I know his command opportunities are over. It remains to be seen if he is terminated.

530RL

Reaction score
Oh I know his command opportunities are over. It remains to be seen if he is terminated.
Completely agree.

Coming from a family that has many career military my experience is that they have a way of making it clear even if they don’t terminate.

A reason why I knew a career in the military would not be a good fit for me. Having strong opinions is not consistent with career military service. As you know it’s a top down deal.

USMC2010

Reaction score
Completely agree.

Coming from a family that has many career military my experience is that they have a way of making it clear even if they don’t terminate.

A reason why I knew a career in the military would not be a good fit for me. Having strong opinions is not consistent with career military service. As you know it’s a top down deal.
As you may have picked up, I have strong options, the difference is officer vs enlisted. I have no idea how many times I've said something and watched the words float across the room wanting to grab them back. I just get yelled at. Commissioned officers are under different rules. I hope he gets a chance to finish his career but if not, I suspect he just posted one hell of a video about me for his resume and he will be just fine.

530RL

Reaction score
As you may have picked up, I have strong options, the difference is officer vs enlisted. I have no idea how many times I've said something and watched the words float across the room wanting to grab them back. I just get yelled at. Commissioned officers are under different rules. I hope he gets a chance to finish his career but if not, I suspect he just posted one hell of a video about me for his resume and he will be just fine.

Totally agree.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Ugh, well that sucks. Would be nice to go out with retirement and a well-paying job on the other side...especially with 3 kids.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
This is my brother’s operation officer and personal friend. Brave man with a spine. Eric Prince has offered him a position. Should’ve been given 4 stars!

Understand and as a civilian, proud of him. Hopefully, he doesn’t loose his retirement. Lot of brass pissed at him. As a military individual and and officer leading multitude of troops, he had to go. Can’t question orders. Just carry them out. If it’s not to your liking, then quit. If he was in a boomer and received orders to fire some nukes, you couldn’t have someone like him. There is no questioning, do as your told. Again, took a lot off balls to stand up for what he taught was right. Hope to see him running for public office in the near future.

h2o225

Reaction score
Waiting to hear what happened to the LA fire captain who essentially told LA to pound sand with their mandate on vaccination

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Waiting to hear what happened to the LA fire captain who essentially told LA to pound sand with their mandate on vaccination

He’ll wait it out until he gets fired. Someone close to me is doing the same. Has couple of years left, just waiting. Lawyer on retainer with other fellow employees.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Understand and as a civilian, proud of him. Hopefully, he doesn’t loose his retirement. Lot of brass pissed at him. As a military individual and and officer leading multitude of troops, he had to go. Can’t question orders. Just carry them out. If it’s not to your liking, then quit. If he was in a boomer and received orders to fire some nukes, you couldn’t have someone like him. There is no questioning, do as your told. Again, took a lot off balls to stand up for what he taught was right. Hope to see him running for public office in the near future.
His view is that the “brass” are woke fags. Lost their integrity. BTW: This is the opinion of the infantry Marines. These are not pussy civilians, worried about their career. These are PATRIOTIC MEN!!!! Can’t be bought with a comfy life or retirement. I hope we don’t see a real insurrection.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Bannon will make his commanding officers “famous”. I’ve put my 2 cents in on this campaign

Universal Elements

Reaction score
His view is that the “brass” are woke fags. Lost their integrity. BTW: This is the opinion of the infantry Marines. These are not pussy civilians, worried about their career. These are PATRIOTIC MEN!!!! Can’t be bought with a comfy life or retirement. I hope we don’t see a real insurrection.

They could lose their integrity and whatever else they want. Whether a military individual is enlisted or an officer, they do not question orders. Just follow them. You would be surprised how many people are on the site that are contractors, operators and other unmentionable occupations. They are all PATRIOTIC MEN too.... A lot served, has nothing to do being bought or whatever. They are civilians. Actions have consequences, he knew what would happen doing that video. It was a choice he was willing to take. I just hope for his sake and his families that they don’t play dirty games with him. Top brass don’t take it kindly what he has done. Why not, on the insurrection? You afraid of dying or losing everything?

wet hull

Reaction score
I was told he was put on administrative leave same day.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Talk about killing the messenger…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HotRod82

Reaction score

Whoa....this guy just resigned from the MC and threw away his retirement. At the end of the video, he says " I just need the guys who went outside the wire on a daily basis with me to now follow me and we will burn the whole fucking system down. We're just getting started."
Mic Drop.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Whoa....this guy just resigned from the MC and threw away his retirement. At the end of the video, he says " I just need the guys who went outside the wire on a daily basis with me to now follow me and we will burn the whole fucking system down. We're just getting started."
Mic Drop.

That was pretty hardcore right there. It's what this nation needs, courageous men in the military to stand up for what is right.

I served with and also have friends and family that are Marines and I believe those that I haven't spoken with, would pay the ultimate price also. The question for me is, what about the one's currently serving, especially on the commissioned side.

We will need not only the Marines, but LEO who are willing to do exactly what he said, to be willing to do the right thing regardless of the paycheck and security. It's possible without them, but it would be much better for our nation on the flip side, if they do.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
China Seizes on Stuart Scheller Firing as Evidence of U.S. Military's 'Low Morale'

Not a big fan of ChiComs, but they right. It doesn't take a political genius to see that weak leadership lowers morale. In this case, not only weak leadership, but poor decision making by those in command.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Haven't been able to find any solid info...
Rumors on the net say that he was "hospitalized" or "committed"...

When voices are loudly speaking the truth, and are silenced for doing so, there is a real problem.