WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Some people are dumber than a box of dirt

HocusPocus

Stihl Outdoor Power Equip
Reaction score
There seems to be several people who try to put gas in these cars.

nameisbond

Reaction score
I'm guessing fake videos. I used to drive to LA frequently on business in my 04 Excursion. It was a diesel. I was filling up at Shell in Beverly Hills, the attendant came out to make sure I wanted diesel. Yep. Guy said people put diesel in gas engines all the time.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
He's even wearing his complimentary Tesla hat😂

Boschma

Wish I was at the River
Reaction score
[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji2361]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
I'm guessing fake videos. I used to drive to LA frequently on business in my 04 Excursion. It was a diesel. I was filling up at Shell in Beverly Hills, the attendant came out to make sure I wanted diesel. Yep. Guy said people put diesel in gas engines all the time.
That one would take a lot of effort, I dont think the diesels pump fit in the gas filler?? However you can easily put gas in a diesel!

Mototrig

Reaction score
That one would take a lot of effort, I dont think the diesels pump fit in the gas filler?? However you can easily put gas in a diesel!
Correct....which makes no sense to me. It should be the opposite, make the gasoline nozzle not fit into a diesel. Because you can do a lot more damage to a diesel engine by running gasoline through it compared to diesel in a gas engine.

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Correct....which makes no sense to me. It should be the opposite, make the gasoline nozzle not fit into a diesel. Because you can do a lot more damage to a diesel engine by running gasoline through it compared to diesel in a gas engine.
Yup!

I was driving to work one day, sitting at the light, I noticed my boss at the time at the station on the corner, he was starting the process of getting fuel. I watched him grab the gas handle... I pulled into the station honking, got him to stop. He got about 5 gallons of gas in our f350. He said, oh it will be alright, ill just top it off with diesel. I tried to explain that its going to jack the injectors, that gas goes boom before diesel does.... lets just tow it and get it drained... Couldn't convince him. Did about 3k worth of damage to the truck.

Mototrig

Reaction score
Yup!

I was driving to work one day, sitting at the light, I noticed my boss at the time at the station on the corner, he was starting the process of getting fuel. I watched him grab the gas handle... I pulled into the station honking, got him to stop. He got about 5 gallons of gas in our f350. He said, oh it will be alright, ill just top it off with diesel. I tried to explain that its going to jack the injectors, that gas goes boom before diesel does.... lets just tow it and get it drained... Couldn't convince him. Did about 3k worth of damage to the truck.
Some people really have a hard time not listening to reason when they are flat out convinced they are correct. They just need to learn the hard way

nameisbond

Reaction score
Maybe in was opposite. It was a few years ago. 04/05 time frame.

welldigger00

Reaction score
Poor Kyle. To many monster pops wrecked his brain.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk