WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Somebody Apparently Found Durham

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Sandlord

Reaction score
Interesting:
“A spokesman for Attorney General Merrick B. Garland, who has the authority to overrule Mr. Durham but is said to have declined to, did not comment. Nor did a spokesman for Mr. Durham.”

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/
durh
am-seeks-grand-jury-indictment-of-perkins-coie-dnc-lawyer/

Sandlord

Reaction score
I see Durham waited until just days before the Statute of Limitations ran out, giving him the maximum amount of time to gather evidence.
now I wonder how many of the others involved are checking their calendars?

Turnup

Reaction score
200,000 thousand individuals are checking their calendars 🤣

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
clock-dance.gif

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

retaocleg

Reaction score
ill hold my opinion till the finding is announced...........to many hurdles to true justice at the top levels to put on hope

hope in one hand, shit in another...........i wouldnt bet

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1644731721700.png

Hang em all Donnie or we the people will.

On a side note, all you bitch ass poons who cried and whined about Trump’s demeanor should take a long hard look in the mirror. This was straight up treason and if you can’t admit it and DEMAND justice, you are the EXACT reason this nation has turned to shit.

Complicit spineless fools.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
View attachment 1087808 Hang em all Donnie or we the people will. On a side note, all you bitch ass poons who cried and whined about Trump’s demeanor should take a long hard look in the mirror. This was straight up treason and if you can’t admit it and DEMAND justice, you are the EXACT reason this nation has turned to shit. Complicit spineless fools.
Regor -

Thanks for the deep dive and sticking with this information.

Prediction; DOJ will do exactly nothing to the Clintons or anyone else in the near orbit of this conspiracy. It's long established that there are two or more levels of justice in this country. For anyone to deny this reality shows "a willing disbelief of the facts".

There will be no high level indictments. Perhaps some lower lever legal aid or lawyer might take the fall. The reactions from the left, both in here and America at large will be; The DOJ cleared them all, therefore by the laws of America and consistent with the constitution, they are in fact, not guilty and the corruption of America will continue. The Beast, known as the Washington Establishment, will violently, protect itself.

News like this is exactly the reason I wish there were more than one forum liberal to debate. How can this be defended? But, a way will be fabricated.

If you're a non-compliant Republican, the laws and investigations are weaponized and there are investigations looking for a crime. If you're Democrat, there are no laws that are enforced and even when they are found by organizations like the FBI, no prosecutions occur.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Grab a cup of your favorite beverage and take a walk with Sundance as he outlines how this was put together. You might find many of the questions about our current state of political affairs beginning to make a lot more sense.

1644765730246.jpg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Regor -

Thanks for the deep dive and sticking with this information.

Prediction; DOJ will do exactly nothing to the Clintons or anyone else in the near orbit of this conspiracy. It's long established that there are two or more levels of justice in this country. For anyone to deny this reality shows "a willing disbelief of the facts".

There will be no high level indictments. Perhaps some lower lever legal aid or lawyer might take the fall. The reactions from the left, both in here and America at large will be; The DOJ cleared them all, therefore by the laws of America and consistent with the constitution, they are in fact, not guilty and the corruption of America will continue. The Beast, known as the Washington Establishment, will violently, protect itself.

News like this is exactly the reason I wish there were more than one forum liberal to debate. How can this be defended? But, a way will be fabricated.

If you're a non-compliant Republican, the laws and investigations are weaponized and there are investigations looking for a crime. If you're Democrat, there are no laws that are enforced and even when they are found by organizations like the FBI, no prosecutions occur.

True, so give up?

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
True, so give up?
Regor -

I don't see "give-up" anywhere in my post.

So, what to do? We need to win elections to govern. Winning the House and Senate are actually (in my opinion) more important that Trump being back in office. They can subpoena, investigate all these issues. As shown by 2017-2020, the President has limited power to investigate, specially since our DOJ, FBI, NSA, Homeland, and all the other agencies are compromised.

Why don't you run for office? If you put the passion you show here into a public office with a voice, you can make a difference. I'm too old to start, but I've considered it.

Pointing out all these scandals, in a Political sub-forum, on some obscure boating site, isn't going to fix these problem. The problem between your solution and mine are small, since we both desire the same outcome.

However, if Trump were to be re-elected, we would face 4 more years of the chaos we saw last time. The opposition and even our own party will continue to stonewall, obfuscate and investigate him, looking for crimes and malfeasance.

If a pro-Trump republican (fill in the blank) were to be elected with a mandate, real change can occur. If DJT could get past his own ego, he would be the guy. Unfortunately, he can't. The scope of these changes is enormous. There are agencies that need a complete housecleaning, top to bottom. More than 4 years are required.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Compromised. Just look at the "warrior princess's" running things. Our military is being re-tooled into some bazaar social experiment, rather than the most lethal fighting machine in the history of the world.
I disagree.
Optics from the TV / Print programming can be deceiving.
We shall see.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Regor -

I don't see "give-up" anywhere in my post.

So, what to do? We need to win elections to govern. Winning the House and Senate are actually (in my opinion) more important that Trump being back in office. They can subpoena, investigate all these issues. As shown by 2017-2020, the President has limited power to investigate, specially since our DOJ, FBI, NSA, Homeland, and all the other agencies are compromised.

Why don't you run for office? If you put the passion you show here into a public office with a voice, you can make a difference. I'm too old to start, but I've considered it.

Pointing out all these scandals, in a Political sub-forum, on some obscure boating site, isn't going to fix these problem. The problem between your solution and mine are small, since we both desire the same outcome.

However, if Trump were to be re-elected, we would face 4 more years of the chaos we saw last time. The opposition and even our own party will continue to stonewall, obfuscate and investigate him, looking for crimes and malfeasance.

If a pro-Trump republican (fill in the blank) were to be elected with a mandate, real change can occur. If DJT could get past his own ego, he would be the guy. Unfortunately, he can't. The scope of these changes is enormous. There are agencies that need a complete housecleaning, top to bottom. More than 4 years are required.

Completely disagree, especially with the part of facing opposition from within our own party. They are the enemy, who cares what they do and until you see it, we will never agree.

The perpetrators of this treason against Trump should be shot in the head.

You agree with that Ganga?

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Completely disagree, especially with the part of facing opposition from within our own party. They are the enemy and until you see it, we will never agree.

The perpetrators of this treason against Trump should be shot in the head.

You agree with that Ganga?
I think you miss-read my post. I stated "The opposition and even our own party"

I believe the penalty should be whatever is allowed to the extreme for Treason, which this is. Our party is as corrupt as the opposition. Only the most vocal are known to us all. Romney, McConnell, Graham, Flake when he was around you know the names. There are but precious few who are true-blue in getting America back.

The issue is all about money and power. Trump, Trumpism is a threat to their money faucet. If any of them have taken donations, trips or donations form compromised lobbyist, they will defend themselves against that threat. Trumps wrecking ball threatened them all, they knew it and the establishment circled their wagons to protect themselves.

There is simply too much money, to many distractions and too much temptation. Money, popularity and pussy are the poison apple to America.

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Just in case anyone missed this from back in November 2020.
This is the real military.
They are in charge.
Pussies are not allowed to be in charge.
Not going to happen.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Maybe this;

Barracks for our elected representatives. They'd all live the life of Patriots doing Americas work. No pensions. Meals served in cafeterias. Fly to and from coach ONLY. 10 years after end of service to work for lobbyist. No investing stocks, bonds trading in general for family or friends.

Just some ideas that to me make sense. Only true Patriots, wanting to do America's work would try to go to Washington.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
This is why the democrats are so hell bent on Jan 6. A true insurrection was enacted before and during President Trumps tenure as POTUS by Hillary Clinton, and likely Obama was in on it too.

Get the wood, nails and rope.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I think you miss-read my post. I stated "The opposition and even our own party"

I believe the penalty should be whatever is allowed to the extreme for Treason, which this is. Our party is as corrupt as the opposition. Only the most vocal are known to us all. Romney, McConnell, Graham, Flake when he was around you know the names. There are but precious few who are true-blue in getting America back.

The issue is all about money and power. Trump, Trumpism is a threat to their money faucet. If any of them have taken donations, trips or donations form compromised lobbyist, they will defend themselves against that threat. Trumps wrecking ball threatened them all, they knew it and the establishment circled their wagons to protect themselves.

There is simply too much money, to many distractions and too much temptation. Money, popularity and pussy are the poison apple to America.

I did misread that, thanks. I’m fired up and want bullets in heads. It’s about the only thing I’ll be getting involved in politically going forward.

Sandlord

Reaction score
Trump only needed to get elected in order to trigger the coming shitstorm.
everything else he did for the Country, (Energy, economy, trade, Middle East policy, etc) was just a bonus, and to prove that the others never intended to solve it. But a rank outsider with zero political experience solved despite opposition from the left.

Pelon

Reaction score
Grab a cup of your favorite beverage and take a walk with Sundance as he outlines how this was put together. You might find many of the questions about our current state of political affairs beginning to make a lot more sense.
Eye opening article! Explains a lot of the one-sidedness we see in our Federal agencies!

spectras only

Reaction score
What the serious issue here is, Durham knew all along what most people knew about the Clinton campaign doings, but he waited too long and now statue of limitation shielding the crooked players for ever being charged for treason. Kinda like bad actors always look out for each other. Water is under the bridge now.

Last edited:

bonesfab

Reaction score
What is a serious issue here is, Durham new all along what most people new about the Clinton campaign doings, but he waited too long and now statue of limitation shielding the crooked players for ever being charged for treason. Kinda like bad actors always look out for each other. Water is under the bridge now.
I could be wrong But I would hope treason doesn't have a statue of limitations.