WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Someone peeled off my sticker!!

D19

Reaction score
Came back a few days later to fill up again and it was gone!

Must have offended someone….

E43FD2E8-B51D-405A-9CC0-7CB65D2E2408.jpeg

D9BCBBB8-D031-4809-8BA0-CA7C0618B3D3.jpeg

badluck

Reaction score
Where did you get those? The gas pump one should be everywhere as a reminder

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
Where did you get those? The gas pump one should be everywhere as a reminder
I have a Word file that you can use to print your own at home. You order a certain Avery label number, which is basically the name tag labels and the file prints them all out. Color is probably best, but black and white works too.

Way cheaper than the ones being sold on Amazon or wherever.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
I have a Word file that you can use to print your own at home. You order a certain Avery label number, which is basically the name tag labels and the file prints them all out. Color is probably best, but black and white works too.

Way cheaper than the ones being sold on Amazon or wherever.
300 for 12$ isn't worth my time to do it, nor to go buy the Avery labels and format it.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
300 for 12$ isn't worth my time to do it, nor to go buy the Avery labels and format it.
Well alrighty then!

$12 is quite a bit less than I've been seeing them selling for. Maybe they've come down some.

In the future I'll be sure not to throw out any suggestions you might consider a poor use of your time. 👍

grumpy88

Reaction score
Well alrighty then!

$12 is quite a bit less than I've been seeing them selling for. Maybe they've come down some.

In the future I'll be sure not to throw out any suggestions you might consider a poor use of your time. 👍
Lol

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Well alrighty then!

I honestly don't think I could buy the Avery labels for what they are on amazon for now..I just got a batch the other day. Just saying they are cheap now that there are so many options for them. I'm on my second order and gave a ton away..the second dose of 300 was cheaper than the first 100 :cool:

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
I honestly don't think I could buy the Avery labels for what they are on amazon for now..I just got a batch the other day. Just saying they are cheap now that there are so many options for them. I'm on my second order and gave a ton away..the second dose of 300 was cheaper than the first 100 :cool:
Probably not. I wasn't aware they've come down so much. Last I heard they were like $2 each or something ridiculous like that.

Glad to hear they've become popular enough to be sold in quantities large enough to bring prices down.

Keep it going though. This is one of the best ways I've seen in a long time that directly correlates a problem and a cause in simple enough terms for even the dumbest of people to see it.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
So true. I bought my first Trump 202 bill from the Chevron in Needles for $3.99 Each. Then went to Amazon and bought 100 of them For $10+=. Went through a couple of bundles. LOL. 100 for $12 is a great deal. Just gotta keep searching on Amazon. 👍

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
So true. I bought my first Trump 202 bill from the Chevron in Needles for $3.99 Each. Then went to Amazon and bought 100 of them For $10+=. Went through a couple of bundles. LOL. 100 for $12 is a great deal. Just gotta keep searching on Amazon. 👍
Yep...its not been the same seller on them each time...prices are all over the map but cheap ones are abound. I think I'll go stick some up today while I think about it lol

Reaction score
make a mental note of all the pumps you stick, just incase prices come back down (last couple of years will tell you anything is possible) so you don't give biden credit....

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
make a mental note of all the pumps you stick, just incase prices come back down (last couple of years will tell you anything is possible) so you don't give biden credit....

You always seem to be okay with how things are headed. Do you really think this administration has things on the right track?

mesquito_creek

Reaction score
Maybe Chevron corp just wants to sell gas and soda and not be part of the political discourse. I think stickering up business property makes your community look like like shit regardless of the comedy value. Once the joke as run its course now the business has to deal with all the adhesive shit all over the pumps.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Maybe Chevron corp just wants to sell gas and soda and not be part of the political discourse. I think stickering up business property makes your community look like like shit regardless of the comedy value. Once the joke as run its course now the business has to deal with all the adhesive shit all over the pumps.
So the government shitting up communities and business fronts all over the US is ok but a sticker it worse. 👍 I get your point but being quite has gotten us to where we are.

mesquito_creek

Reaction score
So the government shitting up communities and business fronts all over the US is ok but a sticker it worse. 👍 I get your point but being quite has gotten us to where we are.

I understand the sentiment and I think the joke is funny.... But this falls into Stickers, chewing gum and cigarette butts for me. If thousand of people are buying these in 100 piece packs and tagging the whole city with them I think the joke is overplayed.

bocco

Reaction score
Can we get special for California with Gavin Newsom?

Reactions: D19

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
The problem with today's society.

BIG TECH IS BAD AND NEEDS TO BE BROKE UP OR ABOLISHED!!

"I just ordered all these stickers off amazon, I could have printed them myself but this was cheaper and easier!"

I guess I just dont get it🤷🏻‍♂️

D19

Reaction score

I get where you’re coming from. I think it looks better than the typical election season were every single street corner is plastered with stupid ass campaign signs that never get taken down. Or better than peoples cheesy ass yard sale or lost cat signs that don’t get removed and there’s tape/ staples left all over the street signs and posts.

My buddy gave me the sticker that’s the only one I had I don’t plan to put another one up unless somebody gives me another one. I think they’re funny but I won’t spend money on them. I think the people who really complain about the gas prices are those who are very low income and/or live off the government so they get to see the sticker and realize what they created. I don’t look at the price I just pump the gas and get on with my life.

As far as feeling sorry for the gas station owners… When they start shooing away the panhandlers and bums from bothering me while I’m a customer trying to pump gas I’ll give a little bit more of a shit about the way the gas station looks.

mesquito_creek

Reaction score
I get where you’re coming from. I think it looks better than the typical election season were every single street corner is plastered with stupid ass campaign signs that never get taken down. Or better than peoples cheesy ass yard sale or lost cat signs that don’t get removed and there’s tape/ staples left all over the street signs and posts.

My buddy gave me the sticker that’s the only one I had I don’t plan to put another one up unless somebody gives me another one. I think they’re funny but I won’t spend money on them. I think the people who really complain about the gas prices are those who are very low income and/or live off the government so they get to see the sticker and realize what they created. I don’t look at the price I just pump the gas and get on with my life.

As far as feeling sorry for the gas station owners… When they start shooing away the panhandlers and bums from bothering
I used to work at a gas station in high school and had to clean all the shit off the pumps … probably just flashbacks on my part.