WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Someone Ship This CCP C*nt Back Already!!!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1631305034433.png

What a powerhouse panel................ 😝

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
F'ing bitch was asking for vaccine passports for interstate travel yesterday.

We're gunna need more rope!!!!!
In the interest of being environmentally friendly, I have some 20ft snatch chains I will donate to the cause.
Hooks are quicker than a noose, and I can promise you, the weight rating will be fine.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
The vaccine should protect those that are vaccinated, so why are they being such bitches about everyone getting jabbed? Is the vaccine not all what they have been told it would be?

Last edited:

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
The vaccine should protect those that are vaccinated, so why are they being such bitches about everyone getting jabbed? Is the vaccine not all what they have been told it would be?
Because the jab ain't about the virus. Power. And there maybe something else in the cocktail

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

76sanger

Reaction score
Did you ever think you'd type that living in this country?

The leaders left and RINO's are pure evil................their voters, dumb as a stick.
Nope I never thought I would even think like that. Unbelievable! The greatest nation in the world that gives more charity to other nations in need, to give help, to give love and peace. And yet the democrapholes hate the USA and every good thing that she does. Unbelievable!