WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Someone should tell him how guns work

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Yep, he never screamed at his daughter or belittled her in public either nor made Bassinger even more batshit crazy than she already was....
Whole Baldwin family is shady as fuck.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
lol ....sell that shit to Hollywood Alec, no one else is buying you were holding the worlds only magical gun that goes off all on its own.

Prob a single action that needed to be cocked first on top of the "magic trigger".

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
D698055F-97BC-4147-8EC6-1D1E26F8912C.jpeg

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Of course..... it was obviously somebody else.... Like the gun did it

I've been framed!!!!......I'm not capable of doing such a thing.... sob sob, tear tear

Reminds me of.... Those drugs in my pocket???? they're not mine.. oh and these pants are not mine either

And that F'n George "Step It Up A Notch" at it again....

Helping him create a foundation for his defense in the court of public opinion....

His lawyer is an idiot and he is a bigger narcasitic asshole than previously thought. Who while under a criminal investigation thinks it is ok to give an interview like this?!

Last edited:

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
My house gun just went off while I was typing this. I’m going to sue the manufacture. Luckily my gun isn’t as smart as Alec’s- IT didn’t hit anyone- sure it did

arch stanton

Reaction score
Oh my God Alec you have discovered the immaculate discharge the only other time in recorded history that this happened is when Jesus was conceived

I wonder if Kyle Rittenhouse would be in jail now if he had used Alec's Defense

just_floatin

Reaction score
So let me get this straight. Alec Baldwin gun pulled it’s own trigger? Is that the same as the SUV that drove itself into the Waukesha Christmas parade. 🤡🌎

77charger

Reaction score
Must have been a so called ca safe gun that gets drop tested.LOL

rrrr

Reaction score
The linked ABC News article identifies the gun as an "antique revolver." Other news media reports have said it's a "Colt revolver."

Not one source I've seen gets it right. The gun was a F.LLI Pietta Long Colt .45, which is a modern replica of an 1873 Colt Army revolver. They sell for less than $500.

Oh, and Alec...guns don't go off by themselves. Not only that, the Pietta is a single action revolver. It has to be cocked before it will fire.

Last edited:

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Weapon was F.LLI Pietta Long Colt .45 caliber revolver.

Its a single action piece.

For those that dont know what that means - you have to perform 2 discreet steps to fire the weapon

You have to cock the hammer - The cocking motion also rotates the cylinder to the next round.
Then you pull the trigger-

Its inconceivable (but possible) that he was handed a cocked weapon, but more likely he cocked it then pulled the trigger.

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
I'll bet that fucker was "fake shooting" those people because of production frustrations.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
The linked ABC News article identifies the gun as an "antique revolver." Other news media reports have said it's a "Colt revolver."

Not one source I've seen gets it right. The gun was a F.LLI Pietta Long Colt .45, which is a modern replica of an 1873 Colt Army revolver. They sell for less than $500.

Oh, and Alec...guns don't go off by themselves. Not only that, the Pietta is a single action revolver. It has to be cocked before it will fire.

We both pressed send within seconds of one another.

Took me a while to find the model, but fox got it right.

jet496

Reaction score
He is an actor after all, a professional liar, and he's so full of himself, he thinks people will believe him. It's utterly ridiculous yet there's plenty of dumbasses that will buy it though.

ssc

Reaction score
Just a few thoughts. First, until I see the complete, unedited interview no one knows for sure what was actually said. Second, he must have a complete idiot for an attorney to allow him to continue to talk about the incident. Third, he may be so narcissistic, arrogant and think he is above the law that he is not taking his attorney's advice to shut up. Fourth, according to what I have read, the info obtained via the warrants seem to contradict his possible story.

Lastly, if I was the investigator, I would subpoena the complete unedited interview to check against his sworn statements and or earlier statements, checking for inconsistencies. Of course, I would have my experts check the tape etc I received to make sure it had not been edited. I would also interview everyone who was involved in the interview, from Stephanopilis to the camera man to everyone on the set and anyone in the chain of custody of the interview. All I can say is what a dumbshit to give such a treasure trove of leads to the prosecution.

Knowing what an ass he is, from his prior issues, I am sure he aggravated someone on the set, who would love to sink his battleship.

Cheers, Steve

Last edited:

76sanger

Reaction score
With that stupid ass reasoning of Baldwin, then there should not be any murders running around just killing. You know, because they didn't pull the trigger. This should piss off any and all of us that are gun carrying law abiding citizens. Because if this was you or me and this happened, we would already be charged and sitting in a damn jail cell.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Lets pretend he didn't pull the trigger (yeah right). You still don't point the damned thing at anything you aren't willing to destroy/kill.

Mikes56

Reaction score
No one is going to believe you Alex. I’m sure the cops seized the gun so they could check for malfunctions. This interview just made you look stupid.

Jay Dub

Reaction score

His attorney should never have let him do this interview. single action revolver. He's obviously lying.

Taboma

Reaction score
We both pressed send within seconds of one another.

Took me a while to find the model, but fox got it right.

Not to defend any media for getting anything right, but since it's been mentioned twice in this thread that none of them, with the exception of Fox you just mentioned, got it right.

Actually, that very weapon make and model, was reported by every reporting news agency, including Vanity Fair and the Independent in the UK, Oct 27, 28, 29 and Nov 3, depending on which rag on which day. ( If you google that make and model, you'll find more than a page of news agencies that reported it on those dates)

And the only reason I'm mentioning this is because now, for some reason, it's simply being referred to as an "antique revolver", when these same news agencies had reported it's exact description previously ??? New Spin perhaps ??

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
I hope he gets charged and it goes to trial. This interview and in particular, that statement, just essentially cast MASSIVE doubt on any statement he'd made regarding the events prior to and during the incident.
He will definitely be charged once the DA figures out WTF really happened. The question is with what crime. Homicide or Manslaughter ?? I would guess that since he was ultimately the last person that should have inspected the weapon and ammo (which appears he failed to do) that his negligence led to this persons death. Legally he should be charged with Murder III.

JDKRXW

Reaction score
I think he's stated this lie to diffuse liability for the shooting from just himself to everyone on the set.
It was reported earlier that some of the crew, while on breaks, took this gun target shooting. If this is the case ... he will say that (1) I'm a dumbass with guns and (2) because I'm such a dumbass, it's the crew's fault... even though I don't remember cocking it and pulling the trigger.
Pure bullshit.

Taboma

Reaction score

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Not to defend any media for getting anything right, but since it's been mentioned twice in this thread that none of them, with the exception of Fox you just mentioned, got it right.

Actually, that very weapon make and model, was reported by every reporting news agency, including Vanity Fair and the Independent in the UK, Oct 27, 28, 29 and Nov 3, depending on which rag on which day. ( If you google that make and model, you'll find more than a page of news agencies that reported it on those dates)

And the only reason I'm mentioning this is because now, for some reason, it's simply being referred to as an "antique revolver", when these same news agencies had reported it's exact description previously ??? New Spin perhaps ??

Interesting I looked right away and couldn't find it.

I suspect lack of knowledge gives Alec a better chance in the court of public opinion, but any gun guy knows you cant do an accurate Western with a DA handgun.

If people knew the steps that had to be taken for what happened to occur - it makes Alec look worse so friends of him and his productions will dumb it down.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Just a few thoughts. First, until I see the complete, unedited interview no one knows for sure what was actually said. Second, he must have a complete idiot for an attorney to allow him to continue to talk about the incident. Third, he may be so narcissistic, arrogant and think he is above the law that he is not taking his attorney's advice to shut up. Fourth, according to what I have read, the info obtained via the warrants seem to contradict his possible story.

Lastly, if I was the investigator, I would subpoena the complete unedited interview to check against his sworn statements and or earlier statements, checking for inconsistencies. Of course, I would have my experts check the tape etc I received to make sure it had not been edited. I would also interview everyone who was involved in the interview, from Stephanopilis to the camera man to everyone on the set and anyone in the chain of custody of the interview. All I can say is what a dumbshit to give such a treasure trove of leads to the prosecution.

Knowing what an ass he is, from his prior issues, I am sure he aggravated someone on the set, who would love to sink his battleship.

Cheers, Steve
He is a professional liar, and you don't have to have any special credentials to see that.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will concede that Alec is a very good actor. That said, it would not be difficult to believe that the entire interview was scripted. The attorneys gave George the questions and gave Alec the answers to memorize. It was nothing more than a publicity stunt and at worst, jury tampering.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
I own countless firearms of all "stripe" and have carried/ packed/ operated them all including some made late 1800's to date including a replica SA 45 colt and never has on ever volunteered to fire its self.. EDIT I suspect too that My Piietta 45 has a transfer bar (vs hammer point) making it even less likely for an accidental discharge at all

Last edited:

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
I hope he keeps running his mouth. He is not helping himself at all.
John Schneider, former Duke of Hazzard, put out a pretty good 18 min video about this thing today, and he explained that his experience on sets where firearms are being employed require a safety briefing every morning before the days work begins. Ole' Bo Duke is not a fan of Mr. Baldwin.
He basically told Baldwin to man the hell up, which is not something Baldwin is capable of doing.
His words in the interview, with that hard hitting investigative journalist George S from ABC, demonstrated how deep his lack of knowledge is regarding how the gun he was holding works. A prosecutors dream. It was evident that he holds the American People in complete disdain, considers us below his intellect in every way.
Crying for the cameras...sorta like he was an actor or something..nauseating.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
…I will say it again… In my years in the motion picture and television industry… Where many times we were using real guns …nothing like this ever even came close to happening…

Jimmyv

Reaction score
What can I say, I loved him as Jack Welch in 30 Rock. That doesn’t keep him from being a narcissist a-hole In real life though.

That said, I’ve shot a few cocked hammer guns with scary light triggers. You do still have to pull it though…

Brokeboatin221

Reaction score
His interview was about as good as any acting he’s ever done. It came off as a poor me more than anything…….