WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Someone wanted to compare Boxes

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I finally got a new magic box, and there was another member on here that had a different one and they wanted to compare side by side.. Who was it?

RD

Sharpy

Reaction score
Did you get another Bullet? Mine stopped working a couple months ago so I’m back on the SS.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
I still have a stream smart new in the box i can’t figure out if anyone is looking for one.

WildWilly

Reaction score
I have a brand new freestream in the box too. When they zapped them all a while back I lost motivation to mess with them but I've been wondering again after buying a couple PPV's if its time to get back on them

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Post title is very misleading

how do? There was a guy that had a box and wanted to compare it to the new Bullet 2 side by side? It was in one of the threads but I can’t find it.

figured whoever it was would pop up and I’d drive it over and we can see which one everyone should buy? I just bought the new Bullet and have one and wanted to see the other one as well.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Did you get another Bullet? Mine stopped working a couple months ago so I’m back on the SS.

yeah I got the new Bullet from Dave. Fucking things are pricey though at 250 a whack..

Last edited:

Icky

Reaction score
how do? There was a guy that had a box and wanted to compare it to the new Bullet 2 side by side? It was in one of the threads but I can’t find it.

figured whoever it was would pop up and I’d drive it over and we can see which one everyone should buy? I just bought the new Bullet and have one and wanted to see the other one as well.
:D:D:D:D:D:DI'm sure this is why they said misleading
Screenshot_20191223-160714_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Icky

Reaction score
Had to change my screen shot, I realized the first one in the dictionary was less than ideal

aka619er

That Guy.....
Reaction score
I just got the Bullet 2 today from Dave. Waiting on his phone call tutorial now.

CobraDave

Reaction score
On my streamstation I’m realizing many movies and channels are starting not to work. I might have to give in to the $75 subscription they keep placing on their screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aka619er

That Guy.....
Reaction score
On my streamstation I’m realizing many movies and channels are starting not to work. I might have to give in to the $75 subscription they keep placing on their screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is the reason I just purchased the Bullet 2. Seems like the Kodi stuff is getting worse and worse since it came out, especially since I did that crap 1 year plan last year. Apparently this new Bullet doesnt delete every app that you enjoy like Kodi always seems to do. I cant state how well it works yet as Im waiting for instructions, but when Dave did the preview video I was a fan.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I'll stick with my nvidia shield with kodi and nitro

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Sharpy

Reaction score
Pricey, but they always work! :)
No, they don't. I bought a Bullet from Dave in Jan last year, mainly because of the "amazing live TV". It worked ok with no real complaints, but developed an issue in Oct. It would play for 3-4 seconds, then buffer for 20-30 seconds. I text Dave (not RD) asking if the app was having trouble and he replied it was working great on his end. Sent him a video of my issue and never heard back. Then there was an error saying "not connected to internet" even though it was showing connected in the settings. I think its a hardware issue, but since i just passed my 1 year mark I'm not paying a couple hundo for the annual renewal for something hasn't worked. Like I told RD above, I've been back on my SS and kind of just given up on the idea of live TV on these boxes.