WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Something You’re Thankful For

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I’m thankful to this activist and the fact that now John Roberts is bit more irrelevant.

B94E7CA2-2DB9-440C-B409-740AB9AF2056.jpeg

Thanks RBG, thanks for never retiring, we appreciate it!!! 👍

SixD9R

Reaction score
I’m thankful that Trump is our president and made America Great Again even if it’s only for four years. His legacy as president will live on for decades. If the courts do finally rule based on the laws and obvious fraud that took place this past election I’ll be even more elated.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
I am thankful for Donald J Trump. Even if the DEMs "getaway" with pulling off the biggest political heist in the history of the world, Donald Trump has shown us that a businessman can indeed oversee government and our economy much more effectively than any politician....we all said it for years, Donald Trump simply proved us right. Matter of fact, George Washington was a successful businessman that inspired and drove him to take the measures he did, and as with Washington, Donald Trump too will leave office with less wealth than in-which he came...... all for the cause. Thank You President Trump! 🇺🇸

I am also thankful that Donald Trump exposed the massive never ending corruption that exists in the highest levels of our establishment and for further exposing the true core of evil hatred that derives and motivates the Left base,...... I must be naive because I never realized how sick and evil we are as a Nation until Trump prodded the sick selfish bastards into exposing themselves.

And YES, Thank God Trump had the opportunity to seat 3 justices on the SC.......His efforts will protect us for generations well after he is removed.....

(misquoted meme removed)

Last edited:

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I am thankful for this beautiful country we call home, America!

I am thankful we had founders who had supernatural intelligence and forsight to plan for this exact scenario, when government has grown and decayed into a massively corrupt political cesspool where "ruling" is their goal, instead of "by the people, for the people".

I am thankful for the Constitution of America, the founding document that maintains our individual rights to bear arms, for it certainly looks like we are going to have to exercise that particular inalienable, absolute right of Americans to maintain that it shall not be infringed.

I am thankful to have met and joined with thousands of other people who enjoy many of the same interests and hobbies as myself here on RDP!

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Well said!!!! Worth posting again!!!!

I am thankful for this beautiful country we call home, America!

I am thankful we had founders who had supernatural intelligence and forsight to plan for this exact scenario, when government has grown and decayed into a massively corrupt political cesspool where "ruling" is their goal, instead of "by the people, for the people".

I am thankful for the Constitution of America, the founding document that maintains our individual rights to bear arms, for it certainly looks like we are going to have to exercise that particular inalienable, absolute right of Americans to maintain that it shall not be infringed.

I am thankful to have met and joined with thousands of other people who enjoy many of the same interests and hobbies as myself here on RDP!

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
I am thankful for Donald J Trump. Even if the DEMs "getaway" with pulling off the biggest political heist in the history of the world, Donald Trump has shown us that a businessman can indeed oversee government and our economy much more effectively than any politician....we all said it for years, Donald Trump simply proved us right. Matter of fact, George Washington was a successful businessman that inspired and drove him to take the measures he did, and as with Washington, Donald Trump too will leave office with less wealth than in-which he came...... all for the cause. Thank You President Trump! 🇺🇸 I am also thankful that Donald Trump exposed the massive never ending corruption that exists in the highest levels of our establishment and for further exposing the true core of evil hatred that derives and motivates the Left base,...... I must be naive because I never realized how sick and evil we are as a Nation until Trump prodded the sick selfish bastards into exposing themselves. And YES, Thank God Trump had the opportunity to seat 3 justices on the SC.......His efforts will protect us for generations well after he is removed.....

Wow, Trump plagiarized John Candy's not very bright, always fucking shit up character from Planes, Trains, and Automobiles? Oddly appropriate except that at heart Dell was a good man, while Trump's heart is rotten and corrupt.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Thankful for family, friends, the american flag that flies proudly from my front porch and everything that represents. The half of my Christmas lights that work that are blazing brightly regardless of the letter I received from my hoa. Tomorrow is about changing fuses and adding extension cords

Amazing food delivered to us by our hard working truck drivers. The ability, for however long it lasts before blood is spilled, to have free discourse around a table while we are giving thanks for all of our blessings.

Our military who every day are doing what so many are unwilling or unable to do. Our police who despite every possible handicap are out there protecting us while looking at nothing but hate.

Pie.... Fuck I love pie....

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
I am thankful for Donald J Trump. Even if the DEMs "getaway" with pulling off the biggest political heist in the history of the world, Donald Trump has shown us that a businessman can indeed oversee government and our economy much more effectively than any politician....we all said it for years, Donald Trump simply proved us right. Matter of fact, George Washington was a successful businessman that inspired and drove him to take the measures he did, and as with Washington, Donald Trump too will leave office with less wealth than in-which he came...... all for the cause. Thank You President Trump! 🇺🇸

I am also thankful that Donald Trump exposed the massive never ending corruption that exists in the highest levels of our establishment and for further exposing the true core of evil hatred that derives and motivates the Left base,...... I must be naive because I never realized how sick and evil we are as a Nation until Trump prodded the sick selfish bastards into exposing themselves.

And YES, Thank God Trump had the opportunity to seat 3 justices on the SC.......His efforts will protect us for generations well after he is removed.....

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

A mis-quoted meme? Shame on me...and I stand as stated ....

1606492605359.jpeg

Last edited:

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Thankful for family, friends, the american flag that flies proudly from my front porch and everything that represents. The half of my Christmas lights that work that are blazing brightly regardless of the letter I received from my hoa. Tomorrow is about changing fuses and adding extension cords

Amazing food delivered to us by our hard working truck drivers. The ability, for however long it lasts before blood is spilled, to have free discourse around a table while we are giving thanks for all of our blessings.

Our military who every day are doing what so many are unwilling or unable to do. Our police who despite every possible handicap are out there protecting us while looking at nothing but hate.

Pie.... Fuck I love pie....
Pie unites us all.