WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sometimes a picture gets you.

ltbaney1

Reaction score
this weekend was the open house / car show at Empi in Anaheim. my best friend is sponsored by empi for running top fuel, he asked if we could bring one of our cars out and start it a couple times. I say sure no problem, sounds like fun. i got the first pic late in the day saturday of my daughter holding my hand walking through the show and hit me pretty hard, made think how lucky I am to be able to share that with her. she doesnt care about cars (shes 2-1/2) but was just happy to be walking with me.
IMG_9002.jpg
the second pic is me wating for nod to fire the car wiht my best freind in the seat, we have seen each other at our best worst, best man in each others weddings and our kids are within months of each other. again it just made me think how lucky i am.
IMG_8974.jpg

cakemoto

Reaction score
Empi Sponsors a hemi dragster?
I Remember when paradise built vw rail that thing was fast as shit.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
this weekend was the open house / car show at Empi in Anaheim. my best friend is sponsored by empi for running top fuel, he asked if we could bring one of our cars out and start it a couple times. I say sure no problem, sounds like fun. i got the first pic late in the day saturday of my daughter holding my hand walking through the show and hit me pretty hard, made think how lucky I am to be able to share that with her. she doesnt care about cars (shes 2-1/2) but was just happy to be walking with me. View attachment 1016615 the second pic is me wating for nod to fire the car wiht my best freind in the seat, we have seen each other at our best worst, best man in each others weddings and our kids are within months of each other. again it just made me think how lucky i am.
View attachment 1016616
….Brings back a bunch of memories of driving a front motored Fueler …and yes you’re car was one of the heavy hitters back in the day 👍

ltbaney1

Reaction score
Empi Sponsors a hemi dragster?
I Remember when paradise built vw rail that thing was fast as shit.
they dont sponsor me, they sponsor Cameron Ferre who runs T/F in NHRA. they have been having problems getting the car and crew across the border from Canada so he has been riding along in the class 11 car for grins. He has also painted a bunch of cars for them.

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
My wife took this one of my daughter and I in Paris subway. Took her there for sweet 16 bday present. She deserved every bit of that trip she’s a magnificent young lady. Now 20yo living in Indiana serving others for 1.5 years and teaching people about Christ.

F1362C41-5223-4F3A-B12C-03C2AB9F167A.jpeg

old rigger

Reaction score
this weekend was the open house / car show at Empi in Anaheim. my best friend is sponsored by empi for running top fuel, he asked if we could bring one of our cars out and start it a couple times. I say sure no problem, sounds like fun. i got the first pic late in the day saturday of my daughter holding my hand walking through the show and hit me pretty hard, made think how lucky I am to be able to share that with her. she doesnt care about cars (shes 2-1/2) but was just happy to be walking with me. View attachment 1016615 the second pic is me wating for nod to fire the car wiht my best freind in the seat, we have seen each other at our best worst, best man in each others weddings and our kids are within months of each other. again it just made me think how lucky i am.
View attachment 1016616

Great pics.
Are you related to the famous hot rod pioneer, Lou Baney?

RaceTec

Reaction score
Great Pictures, car is looking good as always! Congrats to Nicki too!

old rigger

Reaction score
My grandson and I last week on the strip. It was kinda funny, I put his little hands at 10 & 2 and I had my hand at the bottom of the steering wheel. The other on the throttle. We ran up river to the dam and he ‘drove’ the whole way. As we made a few curves and passed others floating it must have looked like he was actually steering because more than once someone would jab their friend and point at him driving. He’s 3.
4FEA78F1-23A9-4C5F-AFAB-D289B37C2BDA.jpeg

An hour later he was out, boating’s hard work.
321C8BE4-4D68-43B4-95A9-DFE493F6B1A3.jpeg