WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sometimes the right guy gets picked on

traquer

Reaction score
Those two guys who fought first looked like they were cast movie characters for this haha

DWC

Reaction score
Guess he never heard that you shouldn’t mess with people who have cauliflower ear!
Or he had never been rag dolled. We were watching UFC 15 yrs-ish ago at a little league party. Couple guys refused to believe that the 155#’a would be able to beat them. Dude in the video trained since 12. Guessing his cure and grip are pretty ridiculous

Magic Mike

Reaction score
Dude almost got suplexed on his head, lucky other guy was in the way...
I’ve rolled with guys 100 lbs. lighter than me that I would hate to have mad at me for real...
Have to be respectful, never know who you are dealing with!!!

Last edited:

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
I'm a huge Sooner fan and all, but fuck that walk on and his dumbass friend. Got what they deserved.

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
1614309650513.png

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Well that put a smile on my face🤣🤣

When "Preps" fuk with "Hicks" I've never seen it end well for the "Preps"

And reading through the comment on twitter is pretty funny.. "that MMA guy is going to prison, once you train MMA your hands are considered lethal weapons"..🤣

"The dude in the Jean jacket got knocked out when his head hit the wall, why does the guy keep hitting him? That just wrong and inhuman."🤣

"Why are they not social distancing and why are they not wearing masks."🤣

Last edited:

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Guess he never heard that you shouldn’t mess with people who have cauliflower ear!

Had my first experience of draining cauliflower ear when I was 13 or 14 years old. I bitched that it hurt to my coach and he popped that fucker like a zit! Then proceeded to give me a lecture on that's what "head gear" was for. Wore that shit religiously after that. Only had to have it drained one other time, hurts like hell! But I didnt want it to harden. Your ears ring for a few days after!

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Sometimes......you just have a bad day.....lol

Reactions: DWC

DLC

Reaction score
maybe he has a CCW for those twin guns......

I have some friends that liked to fight years ago, they always talk about the winning part and not so much as the loosing part.....

Well that put a smile on my face🤣🤣

When "Preps" fuk with "Hicks" I've never seen it end well for the "Preps"

And reading through the comment on twitter is pretty funny.. "that MMA guy is going to prison, once you train MMA your hands are considered lethal weapons"..🤣

"The dude in the Jean jacket got knocked out when his head hit the wall, why does the guy keep hitting him? That just wrong and inhuman."🤣

"Why are they not social distancing and why are they not wearing masks."🤣

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Ohhhh yes... more to the story that should be considered. Good, they can start with why are they standing around talking to other dudes in the bathroom. Annnnnddddddd there is obviously a bunch of eye contact going on in there. WTF. Pretty basic guy rules being broken by all of them. 😂

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
I hope he goes blind - he got EXACTLY what he deserved. Too bad they were still conscious at the end of the video. By the way, it's clear on the video who started it, and who ended it, so we're all good. Size doesn't mean shit when you're unskilled, unprepared, and cocky !!!! Carry on !!!!

Reactions: DWC

JDKRXW

Reaction score
I was a little confused about who the second pair of guys fighting were.
This cleared it up.
..... too bad about the eye injury, but the footballers were lucky they didn't end up needed an orthopedic surgeon after those beatings.

1614362779997.png

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
My friend has one of his fighters on the UFC fight pass show this afternoon, he is the coach out of his MMA gym, a few have made the UFC and others in feeder series. All these guys do 6 days a week is get punched in the face and condition, no matter how tough you are, unless you get punched in the face all day, every day, its kind of hard to put up a defense, no matter your skill set. Most of his guys, like these two, even if not world famous yet, have been training for 10 years plus. That's the scary shit when I myself am out and about at bars, no clue what the wasted dipshit that is pissing you off does training wise, might be a nobody, might be someone with discipline like these two, or might be some crazy bastard that unfortunately has had enough training and no discipline to be a huge problem. My friend before becoming the head coach was the bar manager at my hangout, and always had 3 of his guys as security. They would take and take, people hitting them, girls doing dumb stuff etc, and take, until they wouldn't take, and then it was bad. Usually never punched anyone, but people were usually unconscious when the police came to pick them up.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Ya but... did those guys troll the preps? Grabbing their chics talkin crap, baiting them into the restroom?

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
"Fighting in 2021" - in the restroom, with MMA fighters where the whole world will see it because everyone has a video camera. Looks like they learned a valuable lesson or two or three...

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
.... and why the fuck does that college bar bathroom have a tv in it? Asking for trouble ... piss & exit... don't give college kids a reason to rub elbows in toilets

cofooter

Reaction score
Like that the MMA guys were able to defend themselves against those "tough" OU guys. Just goes to show, that, you never know what you are going to run into these days if you pick a fight. Those guy could have just as easily gotten stabbed or shot picking on the wrong guy. Just ain't worth it.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure the one guy was out when he hit the wall 🤔 then the guy just helped him stay out 😂

Taboma

Reaction score
Typical of a modern day altercation. MMA guy's got a lawyer, cops involved, he's out of work due to a torn bicep that his lawyer states will require surgery --- and his GoFunMe page as of yesterday was at $ 46K ---- guess the lawyers and courts will ultimately decide who wins.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
from everything ive read the guy had it coming...and got his ass handed to him. Lucky he isn't blind.

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
Now that’s what i call “Reality TV”. “Fuck around and find out.”