WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Son of a bitch, some one just stole my lex iut of my drive way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Just some of the stories that have been posted by Yellowboat in the past have been a little... Hard to believe. Again I'm not saying he's not telling the truth in this particular case, but.. It's a very strange story?

RD

At least he hasn't bashed the sheriffs deputy yet...

Rickybobby

Reaction score
six pages and no f' the cops postings??? whats going on here ????

LuckyDaze

Reaction score
I need a little help here fellas......

What in the pink satin rufflefuck is a lex iut?

And why did it have brakes that were so noisy they woke a man up from inside his house at 230 am?

I'm super impressed with the response time. Last time I've seen a response time like that my wife was pointing a gun at my old roommate.

N of the rvr

Reaction score
You get all types on the internet. Why any one would make up such a stupid story is beyond me. Called a buddy that works at Bend P.D. and had him check it out and he said nothing like that was reported.
Bend P.D. (541)693-6911. But he could look into it more if he had an address or lic. plate number

dread Pirate

Reaction score

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Wouldn't the alarm go off once a door was opened? Even a Kia has a factory alarm. Yet, the only thing you heard were the warped rotors or worn down pads on your car?

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
You get all types on the internet. Why any one would make up such a stupid story is beyond me. Called a buddy that works at Bend P.D. and had him check it out and he said nothing like that was reported.
Bend P.D. (541)693-6911. But he could look into it more if he had an address or lic. plate number

:thumbup:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Wouldn't the alarm go off once a door was opened? Even a Kia has a factory alarm. Yet, the only thing you heard were the warped rotors or worn down pads on your car?

What's your take on the response time??

Joker

Reaction score
Hy0Sl91424134975.jpg

milkmoney

Reaction score
I think we need to give a little sympathy for yellow raft , he has been having some medical issues and maybe his meds might have messed with his thinking process...

LuckyDaze

Reaction score

Did you try spelling it Lex iut? Maybe you were asking the wrong questions?

Reaction score

View attachment 391425

I can totally see yellowbullet over there like this right now

530RL

Reaction score
While your at it YB post up some pics of your new boat.:)

And those hot girlfriends in bikinis. If he posts those pictures, this thread will turn around real quick.

IN AWE

I'm surounded by assholes
Reaction score
Ran him right out of this thread.
Damn that is funny.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Yellowboats style of LAM

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score

Ohhhhhh reallllllyyyyy. Lol.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
We could make this a positive thing and start a "Tall Tale" thread with YB as honorary judge??

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
I'm gonna, again, go out on a limb (ask Grads how many times I have for him). :p
I've chatted yellow boat a time or two. Don't know his story but he, like Grads, seem like noble folks. Never met or seen Tyler but I think he tries hard.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
I'm gonna, again, go out on a limb (ask Grads how many times I have for him). :p
I've chatted yellow boat a time or two. Don't know his story but he, like Grads, seem like noble folks. Never met or seen Tyler but I think he tries hard.

If not he'll tell you he does. But won't be able to post pics to back it up. Lol

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Wow......dude isn't really Shleprock, he's just an attention whore. :D

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
That's actually one of my pet peaves.[emoji35] Set the fucking park brake.
Being in the car biz for decades you learn that the car makers put them there for a reason.[emoji57]

On level ground?
Wife parks the car in the garage and sets the brake. Really??? Why bother. It's not going anywhere.

She'll park in the driveway, at a slight slant, put it in park then apply the parking brake. Why bother now?

Yea, I guess we gotta love the women in our lives.

Sorry. On the phone, smilies are few and far between. LOL

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
One can only wonder if all of his previous threads are valid after this!

Remember the thread a few months ago when he said he was sick and never getting better? The thread implied he was gonna die?

Get some help dude.....

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
I was always told applying the parking brake before releasing the brake while parking on an incline was better for the transmission or something along those lines.

LuckyDaze

Reaction score
Remember the thread a few months ago when he said he was sick and never getting better? The thread implied he was gonna die?

Get some help dude.....

I was wondering the same when I was reading the tile thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.