WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Soooo.. lol

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Told you guys how I took the kids off-roading. Well when we were on our way back I saw this giant tan / brown diesel pusher motorhome. He had just left the stop sign heading north on Jamaica and he was freakin rippin!! (Never seen a motorhome that quick). As he went by I saw a can am on the back and a quad halfway off the trailer and as he passed the wash the trailer dipped and the front tire of the quad bounced off the ground. Then did it again as he was rounding the corner and out of site.

the whole thing happened to fast I didn’t get a chance to get a picture of it, but was thinking “holy shit!” I didn’t want to try and chase the guy down in a sxs so that was the end of it..

Apparently someone saw the same dude running 80 mph up 95.. lol. Not sure what the hurry was but hope he made it home safely and the quad did as well. The person that saw him took a pic. (Stole from fb)

F57C35FF-B73D-4EA2-A581-7FC0941C3024.jpeg

2Driver

Reaction score
Wow, which brings up the point why don’t manufactures provide tie down points on the frame where a ratchet would sinch the suspension a bit.
Every quad and sxs I’ve had has been a bit of a cluster as where to hook to.

Also, why buy Home Depot straps? Get some real straps so your shit doesnt move.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Strangely after this guy whizzed by a guy in a Cherokee cane around the corner (blind corner) at 60+ mph and almost lost it.. Robert had just crossed the street in his rzr and I was right behind him. Had I not been talking to Stacy we would likely be a good ornament but n the front of that guys jeep.

pretty crazy minute or two up on Jamaica. Lol

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Wow, which brings up the point why don’t manufactures provide tie down points on the frame where a ratchet would sinch the suspension a bit.

Add tow hooks or tie them down by the tires, or axle straps around the front/rear suspension?

HB2Havasu

Reaction score

Your actually better off strapping down the tires and letting the suspension float. Cant count how many times I have seen someone strap the suspension down 'a bit" and the first big bump they hit the suspension bottoms out and the straps come flying off. My .02 cents :p

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I guarantee there was a conversation earlier in the day that involved the words "fine", "I don't care" and "you do whatever you want".

way he was driving on Jamaica I was wondering if he was hauling ass home for a family emergency or something. From the stop sign to that little wash isn’t that far and he was hauling ass when he went by us.. lol. As in “I can’t believe a pusher is that fast!” When he went by.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
He wanted to borrow your trailer @RiverDave since its 2 feet longer.....but nooooooooooo
:):D:D
Instead he was forced to strap it with only 3 wheels on deck.:p:p

Seen some crazy trailer loads with offroad toys in my days.

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
He was haulin ass so he would get to where he was going before the quad fell off . Lol

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I bet he doesn't believe in tie down straps on the boat as well. :)